Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Innocent Beast, I am! [CQ: ALY]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Maneki 

Innocent Beast, I am! [CQ: ALY] Empty Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:17 am

Maneki
"What do you mean: 'I've been stealing food from different houses'?! I would never do such a thing!" suddenly growled Maneki inside the Fairy Tail guild hall after receiving news that Maneki, the Nekomata, has been rumored to have been a monster that has been stealing food and causing trouble for the townsmen of Magnolia City. "Well, hehe, at least, not anymore..." he added with a smile on his face. Surely, he remembered the many times that old women grumbled at Maneki for causing trouble, such as feeding the stray cats (those cans of cat food may or may not have been stolen, too, hmm) when he wasn't supposed to, and then chasing treasured and precious birds that they've been trying to keep alive for years now. Maneki isn't that "mysterious beast that seems to be at best stealing the food of people" that they've been rumoring all-around, how can they be so destructive?!

Well, the Nekomata knows the drill. Now that people have been making rumors about Maneki, that means he has to step up and prove that they're wrong, and that Maneki is innocent the whole time! He's just getting infamous for no reason, that's all; there's no way Maneki would cause trouble by intention, especially now that he's in a light guild named Fairy Tail, dedicated to serve all of Magnolia City! "Hah... I don't wanna go outside and proclaiming my name alone! Ya'll just have to convince me, otherwise this guild is gonna die," with his complaint, Maneki turned his back against his other guild members in attempt to stay and not work at all.

Maybe, unless someone decides to grab him by the collar and get dragged outside. Sure, that must be a good solution, indeed.

#BB8399 (Fiorian) | #413A5B (Joyan) | #A09FB6 (Sinese)
#2Alyssandra 

Innocent Beast, I am! [CQ: ALY] Empty Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:46 am

Alyssandra
Well today had certainly been an interesting one so far. The guild had received reports of a terrible creature in the South Gate Park stealing the food of passers by and generally spreading a feeling of fear amongst the inhabitants of the great city. Naturally, being the protector of Magnolia, Fairy Tail was here to put a stop to the reports and aid in subduing the target. That made it seem like an almost perfect chance for Aly to showcase his powers. Hunting beasts and, if the situation required, calming them down from a frenzy, was something the ranger had done many times over in the forests of Caelum, and he would be perfectly comfortable doing it once more.

That wasn't even the interesting part. It was revealed shortly after that the beast wasn't even a beast. It was one of the newer members of the guild, much like Alyssandra. This Nekomata, Maneki was his name, had apparently been having some fun and causing some light trouble for the people of Magnolia, something the guild couldn't really let slide. As he turned his back on the other members in the guild, it was Aly who stepped forward and placed a hand on his guildmate's shoulder.

"Come on now. We should at least tell the people they have nothing to fear." If he didn't comply, then the wood elf was more than prepared to drag the Neko by his collar to the park. Once they got to the park, Aly would begin by shouting to all the civilians gathered, "Everyone, gather round. My friend here would like to say something to all of you." Despite the seriousness of the situation, Aly had to admit he found the entire thing hilarious. Once it was sorted out, he would go back to the guildhall, but he knew Maneki would likely be an interesting mage to keep an eye on.

-Exit-

Innocent Beast, I am! [CQ: ALY] Unknown
#6394ed
#3Maneki 

Innocent Beast, I am! [CQ: ALY] Empty Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:57 am

Maneki
"Yeah, I'll go tell the people that they've got nothing to fear!" wooh, how heroic. Maneki accepted this mage's words all too well, enough for him to place his hands by the waists and stand still, only to find the heels of his feet being scratched against the floorboards—he was being dragged outside. "Hey, we didn't talk ab—" the people had been waiting this whole time; was Maneki gaining a bounty because of his good deeds this whole time?! Humans really are weird – they could've appreciated the Nekomata's good intentions rather than pin the blame on the poor kid. The person that pulled him outside wasn't human, either, so maybe Maneki could let it slide.

He didn't want to say anything; despite facing numerous numbers, Maneki kept his pride and kept his mouth shut, and his hands to himself. After a few seconds, he found himself on a fishing pole, and that his body is wrapped in a string. Now, he was being hung from the roof of the Fairy Tail guild, and the people of South Gate Park are looking at him with judgment, waiting for Maneki to speak as if it was some sort of presidential election.

Now that Maneki doesn't have a choice but to at least apologize, Maneki swung from the fishing rod using whatever he can use, shouting, "YOUR HONOR, I'M INNOCENT!" Someone from afar seemed to have made wooden sounds, asking Maneki about all the good deeds that have made him innocent. If he wasn't, then maybe he won't get tied up into a fishing pole like this. Everyone, including his own guildmembers, were looking at him with fire in their eyes. Even if such weapons didn't exist, it looks as if everyone was holding pitchforks. Afraid that he might die, Maneki started to sob and speak before he's finally let go.

"I'm sorry... I won't chase the birds anymore."

[exit]

#BB8399 (Fiorian) | #413A5B (Joyan) | #A09FB6 (Sinese)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum