Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nesting Heads

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Azure Fenic 

Nesting Heads Empty Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:30 pm

Azure Fenic

After the events with the monkey man, Azure felt as though it was about time he let off some major steam after all keeping one's emotions caged is not healthy or so his second mother told him. Even though he could have just went around picking fights with people that would have been way off-brand for him, so the only other option was to find a place that he could destroy and not have to worry about any retaliation after towards. As the scholar made his way into a forest he stumbled upon a rather nice little spot that he could take a nap in or just think to himself.

With his only friend away doing god only knows and nearly being attacked by some mindless monkey the scholar has had a rough couple of weeks. The next time that I see that Idiot I'll kill him and then that Monkey, he thought to himself moving the hair from his eyes. Even with his current level, he knew that it wouldn't be nearly enough to get reach his goal and maintain it for that matter. Sunlight made it way through the trees as he walked deeper into the forest illuminating his path for the most part. Azure looked around him to look for a better place to just relax for a bit.

The animals didn't seem to mind him at all if anything they took a liking to him or maybe it was the other way around, from what he remembered his mothers would often find him fast asleep with a number of animals whenever he would go out oh his own adventures. After what seemed like days of walking Azure took sometime to rest next to a moss-covered rock and a bed of flowers of diffrent species.

{Sheet / Magic}
Nesting Heads Code-geass-icon
Stellan: #cc0000   Caelese:#0066cc
Fiorian: #9933cc
#2Azure Fenic 

Nesting Heads Empty Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:03 pm

Azure Fenic

The moment that he let his guard down a sudden chill raced down his spine as the image of the monkey filled his mind What was he planning exactly? he asked himself slicking back his hair in frustration, it was odd he couldn't get a read on him during that time, and even now all that comes to mind are thoughts of anger. Though he questioned the sudden anger that came over him, was it due to his own lack of foresight, or was it just his strong dislike of men that rely on their raw power? Something that will have to be looked into at some point later. Looking around all he could hear was

Birds chirped overhead which did little to help his mood but that was the whole reason that he even came out here, to let go of the stress and anger that he had built up over the past month and weeks. it all started with his encounter with Ragnar and then the monkey man and then that weird woman who might have just been part of a weird dream, thats not to mention that finding his brother has yet to yeild any results. Though making his first friend was nice all be it awkwards but nice to say the least. The scholar pulled out his notepad and went over a list of objectives that had to be done before he could and quickly closed it.

Without a second thought, Azure took aim at the tree and blasted it with everything he had with the mental image of the Monkey man and Ragnar taking place of the tree Never again will I let my guard down for the sake of some game, he told himself watching the smoke from the shot slowly fade. "I guess that book had some good information after all..." he walked up to the tree and placed his hand over the hole and let out a small chuckle.

C Shot:

{Sheet / Magic}
#3Azure Fenic 

Nesting Heads Empty Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:35 pm

Azure Fenic

Even though he felt slightly better he still had some anger to let out and sadly this tree was the one that was going to have to deal with it. He quickly pulled out his note pad once again looked at his objectives and one of them just so happen to be expanding the guild which was a rather tough task given that he had no clue how to even do that, to begin with, the options were endless and too extravagant for his current mood but he could handle that later.

Part of him hated the fact that he hadn't found any ancient runes or lost artifacts in all the time that he has been in Fiore though it was mostly his own fault he would never admit to himself it was everyone else's fault that his goals had taken a back seat everything. It wasn't that he couldn't focus on his own goals but more so that he didn't have the time to do things the way that he planned to do them which never sat right with him at all. Maybe the time for him to do all these things just hadn't come yet or maybe he just wasn't looking in the right placed a thought that hardly ever crossed his mind.

Azure punched and kicked the poor tree with everything that he had until his hands and feet started to hurt I will find you brother just give me some more time... he thought sitting with his back to the tree looking up at the parts of the sky that weren't covered up by the branches. It was a nice day and he was spending it in a funk all beacuse someone messed with him. This was really his child liek side at its finest.

{Sheet / Magic}
#4Azure Fenic 

Nesting Heads Empty Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:23 pm

Azure Fenic

Azure felt so much better now that he let out all his pent up anger through his hands and feet might need so time to recover the pain was just a bit more than he thought it would be however it was all worth it in the end. Now that everything he wanted to hash out with himself was over with the scholar took a long look at the bruises that covered his hands and treated them to the best of his ability though that really wasn't much given he didn't bother to read much on medical practice given he rarely gets hurt while on the job.

The scholar laid his body out in a bed of flowers allowing their sweet scents to relax him in some degree even if it was just for a moment. This is...actually really nice he thought taking in a deep breath just before sitting up and looking at a Nest of baby birds just overhead, there were about three babies in the nest all of them chirping for their parents to come home and feed them. This sight made him think back to simple times when he didn't have to use information agents people just to get by. Azure stood up from his spot and looked at his heart pin closely Was I going about my mission wrong? or was it something else? he asked himself heading back to Sieghart so he could get his some supplies for a new project.

"Why didn't I think of this before!!" he shouted as his eyes lit up with so much excitment that someone could see the fireworks going off in them. Azure hobbled his way to the exit of the forest so he could get started on his newfound plan that may take some time to get done if he played his cards right.

~End of Topic

{Sheet / Magic}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum