Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unending Thirst: Call To Hunger {Quest}{Lucian}

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lucian V. Crimson 

Unending Thirst: Call To Hunger {Quest}{Lucian} Empty Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:18 pm

Lucian V. Crimson
Dahlia city was something unique, the scents of this place were filled with various creatures and things of the dark. The city seemed to have a perpetual purple haze over its countenance. Like a fog of poison, it hung over the city like an oppressive blanket, that covered the entire place. As Lucian walked through the streets he could feel that this place was such a stark contrast to Marigold, this place felt dangerous with constant threats lurking around every corner. The inner city was filled with people too many people, each one passing by with evil stares. They all seemed to be on edge and rightfully so, this place was home to the damned.

Looking around, Lucian could tell that this was probably not a good scene to be in. Not that I fear any of these people, but I can't be drawing too much attention to myself too soon. This is a new city and regardless of how I feel about it, I no longer represent myself but my guild. And I will not be ruining the reputation of my family.

Turning around, Lucian sniffed the air, he had caught a whiff of a farm not too far from the city. It would be a welcome reproach from the hustle and bustle of the city. At least he could have some semblance of home for this evening. Granted, I won't be able to necessarily sleep on the farm considering that I won't know them like I know those back home.

As the cold night air grew chiller, the evening was approaching witching hour. The path towards the farm was simple and dark without any source of light artificial or natural. It was a new moon and the stars were barely shinning. He caught the scent of it first before he saw it, it didn't take any sight to see what was happening. The heavy copper scent of spilled blood filled the air. Something had been killed. The sounds of the feast hit him before he saw it. In the darkness, he caught sight of a human-like figure bent over the carcass of a dead cow, the beast eyes glazed over in death. As he saw the figure come into view, he could tell that the figure was a man with pale skin and silver hair.

The being's mouth was covered in blood as his head bobbed up and down in feast. It didn't take much for him to piece together the clues to figure out what was before him. I had heard rumors of the vampires that lurked these ways. I just didn't think I'd run into one of them tonight.

Lucian moved quietly, trying to let the beast enjoy his meal without interruption. As he continued, the snap of a broken twig rang throughout the air. Lucian went rigid and sighed in frustration. Here we go...

The vampire raised his head from his meal, his eyes were red with violent hunger. Raising slowly, Lucian could tell the predator's hunger, there was no coaxing him out of this, I am going to have to defend myself.

519/500

The Harbinger of WarFortune wheelLucian's character sheet.

Unending Thirst: Call To Hunger {Quest}{Lucian} Qhre37u

Speech

Even if the morrow is barren of Promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice
#2Lucian V. Crimson 

Unending Thirst: Call To Hunger {Quest}{Lucian} Empty Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:25 pm

Lucian V. Crimson
As the creature lunged forward with surprising speed, Lucian could tell that this being was not used to his powers yet or just extremely gorged from his feast. Getting into a stance, the monster seemed to reach out with both hands, desperate to cling onto him for his next meal.

"The thirst is too much! I need more!"

The bellowing of the voice told Lucian all he needed to know. Ducking forward he raised a fist and punched the vampire in the stomach. The blow causing the creature to vomit up the contents of his stomach in a red waterfall.

Falling to the ground, Lucian could tell that the vampire was dispatched as he clutched his stomach in pain.

"Please don't kill me. Please I am truly sorry. I beg of you! Please forgive."

Lucian scoffed, the hand as the vampire begged for his life was sad to look at. This man was not himself and was a slave to his thirst.

"Death is not for you today. Rise." Lucian watched as the man rose to his feet weakly, his hands holding his stomach.

"Please, sir...I am in need of help. I have turned into this monster...I don't want to be this way. You are strong. Far stronger than I could even think. Please, sir. Help me lift this curse."

Groan...Really this how my journey here starts. Talk about not drawing attention to myself. How could I avoid that with a vampire on my arm...But then again. This man deserved the chance at living his true life. Fine...

"Okay. How can I be of assistance?"

The vampire reached into his vest and removed a bag of sorts, inside was the sound of jewels clinking together. Clasping them into Lucian's hands the vampire prepared to leave. His senses having returned.

"I will seek you out. Stay close. I bid you goodnight."

Turning to leave, the man ran away, slowly disappearing into the dark. Looking down at the bag of money in his hands, Lucian stuffed it into his pockets and turned around towards the city, the last thing he needed was to be blamed for the death of bovine.

362/300
881/500

The Harbinger of WarFortune wheelLucian's character sheet.

Unending Thirst: Call To Hunger {Quest}{Lucian} Qhre37u

Speech

Even if the morrow is barren of Promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum