Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

NQ: Whats mine is mine - B

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Joshua Graham 

NQ: Whats mine is mine - B Empty Tue May 05, 2020 2:50 pm

Joshua Graham
What's Mine is Mine:
Dawncliff Mine is a location rich in plunder for any willing to journey into its depths and take it. There is a rich man in the nearby village, Rush Valley, who is trying to work his way up the economic ladder and gain control of Dawncliff Mine, but he requires man power. He has hired you to enter the mine, and locate the most profitable looking section of the mine (the area where that looks the most untouched). It is possible that there will be others down in the mine who may not take kindly to seeing a stranger there. Also beware, the deepest sections of the mine could collapse at any moment, trapping anyone within.

Words: 500-2500 Words
Basic Reward: Base Request Reward
Bonus: The user receives an additional 60% of the base Jewel Reward and a bounty if angry miners are dealt with forcefully.
Requirements: The user must be in Sieghart Mountains.

The Sieghart Mountains werent an easy place to call home, unless you lived in the guilds floating island that is. But despite the safety he had, Joshua hated being shut into a place. He would much rather be outside, under the moon and the stars each night. He was still recovering from what he experianced in the tunnels underneatht he oak church, and he would return there one day to purify it, but until then he had a matter to deal with. A simple job really, if everything played out the way it should, but Joshua knew that hardly ever happened in his line of work. He made his way slowly down the mountain side into the caverous quarry. It was a marvel of nature that reminded him of the caves his father showed him, trying to scare him with old ghost and monster stories. The dry air of the quarry even made it more homelike, however, it didnt latch to hard onto Joshua, as he didnt take a moment to appreciate it beyond his first sighting.

He made his way accross the reddened sand, and the dirt under his feet. The quarry wasnt empty either, however, Joshua wasnt going to let that stop him. He made his way through, until someone finally noticed him. a large, magic driven machine drove over, the driver unhooking from the  machine. he was a large burly man that had the air of a leader to him. Joshua stopped in his step and stood waiting opnce the machine arrived. he watched as the man decended from the Machine and stared him down.

The man seemed to bristtle feeling Joshua shooting him daggers, he spoke in a gruff firm voice. "What the hell are you doing on my digsite? you think just because of your suit you can walk in here?" He spoke of Joshuas Bespoke suit, the uniform of the Syndicate. "I dont give a damn what guild your from, if you come onto my digsite you better have a good reason for it."

Joshua looked toward another section of the quarry. "Relax, Jeb. Im not here for your Digsite. Your boss wants this entire quarry under his control, and unfortuenately they wont sell." Joshua and jeb were knowledgeable of each other, the syndicate had helped his boss get to the point he was. Jeb knew what it meant when they sent Joshua, or one of the other higher members of the Syndicate. It meant he would need to Bury a few more bodies, a easy thing to do given his Magic. He nodded and used an item on his belt, it rung out for the quarry to hear, and his men knew it meant break time. he looked at Joshua and spoke.

" Finish this quickly, we only have 15 minutes."

Joshua looked up at the taller man a smile growing on his face. "But it will take 5 to get there."

Jeb smiled bigger. "Then i hope you are quick about your work." he walked away as he radioed his seconds in command, filling them in that the Syndicate was here, they didnt need much else, they knew what to do. Joshua himself, turned and began to walk at a casual pace. a calm calculated pace. He wasnt wasting time, infact he was preparing for a battle he knew he would get. Each step was a breath, each breath was a use of mana to prepare his muscles and bones for battle. He had learned it from his Father, and had practiced it every day. It was a skill he enjoyed very much. He soon arrived at the cave section in question. The group who ran it were a rival miner crew to the group he had just spoken to.

They had bought the cave section years ago, however given the quality of what they found they didnt do much with it. However, once the Client started digging in the same quarry and found a handsome area of ores and materials, they other ground tried to buy them out early on, only to have Jeb insist they keep the quarry, his keen sense for those things was almost as good as a dwarfs, perhaps even better. Joshua soon arrived at the general main area. there were several miners nearby all of them slowly turning to look at him. It wasnt often someone come to them, unless sent by their boss. However, they didnt know Joshua would be arriving. Joshua undoes the wrappings and holds the cross on his shoulder, ready to use the rocket attack, but he didnt have it pointed agressively.

The foreman came over, along with various other miners, though there were still many who were working, having gone back to their normal business. The foreman smiled and looked him all over. "Well Well Well, the Syndicate sends in one of its dogs. Well dog, id suggest you leave. Before the boys and me have to teach you that you dont own shit in these parts." The men behind him all looked tough, and if he was going to fight them normally, he would be hard pressed. But he wasnt going to fight them normally. He looked them up and down before kneeling, as if he was going to kneel to them, though they were off to the side of his actual target. he lifted the cross onto his shoulder.

"Your no longer in control of this mine, Its not under the full protection of the Syndicate. You will vacate your men and equipment immediately and without resistance. However, If you do resist, you will be treated as tresspassers and disposed with as such."

The forman growled. "Who the hell do you think you are huh? get the fuck out of my quarry!" he roared at Joshua. But as he got closer he cross opened up, and charged with the magic inside it. the foreman looks shocked and took a step back. "Hey! hey what the fuck are you doing?! My men are down there!" He triued to get to Joshua but his words were spoken first.

"Stop where you are or ill fire anyways. im sure even with proper supports a firebomb into a cave system may cause a collapse. so if you care about your men, you will tell them to leave immediately." he poured more mana into the cross. "Otherwise, I will make sure your men are buried in the cave rubble instead of proper caskets." the man froze in fear and surprise. his men quickly shouting for people to back away and get out of danger. the sound of machines turning off suddenly and men shouting as they scrambled out of them and to freedom. Joshua didnt move, he was focused and kept his target nice and clear. His eyes didnt even wobble as he breathed in slowly, and out even slower.

The forman was shocked, how the hell could one man be so cold. He had said it with an icy coldness that truely shocked the foreman. He was so shocked, he couldt speak. But his men got him out of it and he did as Joshua told him. He made everyone get out of the mine, taking what ever equipment they could, everyhthing else was left, and anythning to big to move quickly was left as well. He wasnt willing to risk his mens life. "Ill make sure you pay for this, my company wont take this lying down."

"Good," Joshua said. "Then when you come back, ill make sure to kill each and every one of you. Dont be fooled. I may carry a cross shapoed weapon, but because its a superiour killing weapon then most. So take this as a chance to keep your life and leave with it." He watched, his weapon aimed at the men as they left slowly, but with intent. soon enough the caves were emppty, and the other groupo began to move their workers in. break time had ended jsut on time and Joshua made his way to Jeb. He looked at him and then nodded as he fixed his tie. He had already rewrapped the Punisher, and as he walked away from jeb he said with a cold deadpan voice. "No corpses this time, But i doubt there wont be some soon. Stay on your guard." the large man nodded and ensured that he would be there when they came back, he would easily be able to hold his ground with his men, buit Joshua was sure he would need his help. he walked a little bit away before turning into a bird and flying away.

As he flew, he knew he would be called back soon enough, to deal with the retaliation of the ones he scared off. He flew up and out of the quarry on the thermal winds and made his way toward the guild base, his winds carrying him without any issue given the warm day. He enjoyed the feeling of it on his feathered face, the winds let him be free.

WC: 1509

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum