Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stalker Problems: Unwanted Admirer! {Quest}{Lucian}

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lucian V. Crimson 

Stalker Problems: Unwanted Admirer! {Quest}{Lucian} Empty Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:38 am

Lucian V. Crimson
It was a shame that someone was gonna pay for the deeds of another person, that is unfortunately sometimes how the wheel of fate turns, though granted it is difficult considering that when you're the one in need of retribution and now you're going to be the conduit of your own judgment. Except, I am not the judge but the executioner and some poor unfortunate soul were soon going to have to face the wrath for his actions.

Alice had made it clear that she had many suitors and admirers spread across the region but none of them were as headstrong, obsessed, and crazed as Shon Bermer. According to her, he worshipped the ground she walked on. He sent her droves and droves of love letters professing his undying allegiance and love to her life and cause. Alice had made it clear that she felt that things were slowly getting out of hand, and with the recent letter of a possible threat, she felt that she had the perfect culprit in mind and wanted him dealt with swiftly and violently.

Can't say I blame her, stalkers were individuals who do not understand the concept of personal boundary or space, they pushed themselves onto a person and impede their personal lives. If your love is not reciprocated then why would you continue to chase after them so hard? Delusion. Fear. Possible mental problems.

In the end none of that matters, the goal here was to get to this fellow and handle the dirty work. Leave him battered and bruised so he'll get the picture to leave Alice alone and of course, get her off of my back and trail and leave her none the wiser. It was a perfect scheme, one that she cultivated herself it was just time to execute.

300/300

Last edited by Lucian V. Crimson on Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total

The Harbinger of WarFortune wheelLucian's character sheet.

Stalker Problems: Unwanted Admirer! {Quest}{Lucian} Qhre37u

Speech

Even if the morrow is barren of Promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice
#2Lucian V. Crimson 

Stalker Problems: Unwanted Admirer! {Quest}{Lucian} Empty Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:41 am

Lucian V. Crimson
Walking towards the bar, the joint was usually rowdy for the evening, guess some people were in some genuinely high spirits and felt the need to get loose. Lucian could see the various patrons spilling out and into the bar, drinks splashed through the air and the sound of merry conversation rang through the clearing.

As Lucian neared the establishment, he could see that there were quite a few individuals that fit Alice's description of Shon. Green shirt, short brown hair, and extremely large and obese. As the crowd of revelers slowly began to congregate inside, some of the others decided to remain on the outskirts of the bar. Scanning them thoroughly, Lucian noticed a man much larger than any of the others he had seen in a similar outfit. The man's pale skin and heavy rolls came bumbling out of his shirt, he stood awkwardly with a constantly glazed look.

Acknowledging the target, Lucian walked up to the man, he knew that this man was truly innocent and probably nothing more than another crazed fan of a play star and renown actress, but he was a scapegoat to a bigger plan and it was time to lay the sacrifice at the altar. Lucian slid by the man, both of them alerted to the other's presence. Quietly, he waited till a few more people went inside and then Lucian began.

"Shon Bermer?"

"Who's asking?"

"No one, have you been around the Marigold theater lately?"

"I'm not answering that question. I'm probably not even the guy you looking for."

Lucian rubbed his head, this was gonna be more difficult than he thought.

"Alice, Nightingale ring a bell for you, sir."

The large man stopped in his tracks and turned to face him, his eyes wide from the mere mention of her name, his mouth seemed to release a thin stream of saliva as if he was tasting a delicious morsel of food.

321/300

Speech

#3Lucian V. Crimson 

Stalker Problems: Unwanted Admirer! {Quest}{Lucian} Empty Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:44 am

Lucian V. Crimson
"Why yes, you speak of my wife and true love."

Bingo.

"Well, she wants you to stop writing her and stalking her."

"Stalking her? I do nothing of the sorts, everything I know is off of pure observation and research of public knowledge. I study Miss Nightingale but I do not have to stalk her."

"Well, clearly the last letter you sent rubbed her the wrong way. Leave her alone, don't write to her, don't stalk her and we won't have to have a problem."

Lucian turned to leave but the man seemed to close the distance before he could continue onward.

"I don't know about this whole stalking thing but I will not stop writing my true love! So if I refuse to stop writing her?"

Tch, turning Lucian removed his hood and let his capped fangs show. The man seemed undeterred by the posturing and held his ground, a true fool deeply in love.

"I am going to break your hands so you can't write for a long time."

Shon seemed to catch the threat and the crazed look in his eyes grew larger, his skin became red as he grew increasingly annoyed, sweat formed on his brow and his hands balled up into a meaty fist.

"I WILL NOT BE DENIED MY RIGHT TO LOVE! I WILL KILL YOU!"

The man ran forward, his lumbering body betrayed his intentions, taking a step back, Lucian dodged out of the lumbering charge and punched towards the side of the body, the blow glanced off the skin as Shon passed by.

Unfazed by the punch, Shon Turned around he swung out of right arm in a billy club style, ducking under the blow Lucian led with a savage uppercut, the fist meeting the rolls of stomach fat, again unfazed by the attack, Shon grabbed Lucian and lifted him into the air.

311/300

Speech

#4Lucian V. Crimson 

Stalker Problems: Unwanted Admirer! {Quest}{Lucian} Empty Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:45 am

Lucian V. Crimson
Roaring Shon went to throw him but Lucian broke free of the grasp and pushed off into the air. Tumbling back to the ground, Lucian landed with grace. Of course, body blows aren't working too well, but maybe... The mound of fat and human skin made a move again, this time lowering his center of gravity in a bull charge of sorts, his arms out of either side to perform some weird double lariat of sorts hoping to catch Lucian off guard.

Prepared, Lucian jumped forward, meeting the charging man head-on, thrusting his knee to meet the center of Shon's forehead, the blow landed with a sickening crunch as the massive body stumbled into the dirt. Gathering himself out of the stupor, Shon barely had time to think before Lucian was on him again. Throwing out a quick kick, Lucian collided with the leg of the brute to knock him to the ground. Raising his leg high into the sky, he brought his foot down in a savage ax kick, Shon, landed forward with a mighty thud. Walking towards the defeated man, Lucian his time to stomp on both of the hands of Shon, his scream carrying out through the area as his bones broke. Shuddering and fainting from the pain, Lucian could tell he would not be doing any moving any time soon.

Disappearing out into the night, Lucian watched as the crowd from the bar rushed outside, the gossip spreading quickly as people tried to make sense of the scene before them. Later on that evening, Lucian walked through the streets of marigold, the only person on the street. As he slowly began his trek through the city a man from his favorite tavern appeared, he spoke no words just handing Lucian an envelope and left. The letter inside was from Alice and it was addressing the commotion from earlier in the evening, inside was jewels for his reward for the dirty work. Ripping up the letter, Lucian let the small pieces fly to the wind.

339/300

1271/1000 Grand total

Speech

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum