Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Cabbages! [MASAMI]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Masami 

My Cabbages! [MASAMI] Empty Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:34 pm

Masami
[1]

Back in his hometown, before Masami could ever experience what it felt to become known for performing on stages, he knew how to farm, fish and hunt, and all those things every children were told to do. He stayed at home most at some part to take care of his sickly mother. Then, that's where his history started. Practice, and practice... some encouraging words of wisdom and then experience. He had done a lot more than children of the other homes, he didn't experience the education other kids had experienced. His lessons were more thorough and stricter, but he climbed his way to the highest point due to his hard work. After all, it's better to work at things you like.

"That's... quite easy!" Masami exclaimed right after Farmer Jim, the requester, finished his explanation. "Don't you underestimate my cabbages, young lady!" the farmer replied, "If you think that it's so easy, then crate about fifty... no... a hundred more! All of these babies are tended, and harvested, with care! You don't have the right to belittle them, even if you are a girl."

'Seriously...?' the performer sighed, but concealed this to the farmer. His past experiences had gave him a little bit of pride, and it was enough to allow him to create about fifty... no... a hundred cabbages! "Alright, then..." he replied to the farmer's challenge then walked off, even making light hops to show his easiness. "It won't be that hard, I'll show him!"

He started to pick them up, one by one, counting. "These crates could be filled by twenty-five cabbages each, more or less... that makes about four crates of cabbages." he placed each open crate side-by-side, just like in the past, then counted. "One, one, one, one... two, two, two, two..." he jingled while placing a cabbage inside each crate, all of them should have the same number 'til the end.

Though Masami was good at performing and helping others in need, there was one thing he is especially bad at... mathematics. No, we aren't just talking about those algebras and arithmetic, but even counting could be hard. "Twenty-three... twenty-four should be... wait, is this one...?" his eyes widened, knowing he probably skipped a number a few times from earlier. Being a slight perfectionist allowed him to almost spill the crates and restart all over, but he shrugged this thought off and continued. "It doesn't matter, he should be proud that I crated more than a hundred..." then Masami started placing the cabbages in random order. It doesn't matter if it was right, as long as it looks right.

Then he wiped the sweat off of his forehead after placing the lid on top of every crate. "Mr! I'm done, pretty much..." he called out, a hand placed on his waist. To be fair, most of the cabbages were heavy; the farmer really did love his cabbages – what's so special about them, anyway? "Ohoho! Just in time for a snack." the farmer said this when he peeked a little from the window, then he ended up walking joyfully to see each crate. "Why is some of the creates heavier, while some are lighter?"

Masami gulped, convincing himself that he did not need to get so nervous. "What are you standing there for? There's coffee inside, and biscuits for a pretty lady like you!" Hearing this, Masami burst out laughing. "Yes sir!"

567/500

My Cabbages! [MASAMI] Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum