Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chasing You, Chasing Me [Private|Zane]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kali 

Chasing You, Chasing Me [Private|Zane] Empty Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:49 am

Kali
“Tch…I lost him.”

Raquel shook the dust off from her cloak with a click of her tongue. She had been after this dude with dark magic as a part of her mission and just as she thought she was close to getting him, he disappeared in the middle of nowhere. He was one of the sneakiest bastards Raquel had had to deal with after joining Daeva Eye. Since all the other girls seemed to be busy with their own shit, she couldn’t go and ask them for any help either. Besides, as a vampire, Raquel felt it unseemly that she should ask others’ assistance in finding someone.

So in the end, she had been on this guy’s trail all alone for more than a day. Chasing him down so far led Raquel into a famous bathhouse in Magnolia that she had imagined visiting countless times before albeit under much different and better scenarios. She had truly wanted to visit with Venus or the other girls for a relaxing evening. To think she now stood in front of the entrance to men’s bath going back and forth with the idea of going in or not made her want to kill the thief as soon as she found him.

“Fuck! Whatever, I’m going in!” Between moral rights and wrongs, the obvious embarrassment to come and the chance of finding that bastard that caused all this trouble, she chose the last option. Partly because she was angry enough to snap his neck and partly for the money that would fill her pockets once she has completed this mission, Raquel burst into the men’s bath, throwing the door open wide with a loud bang that drew everyone’s attention onto her.

“COME OUT, YOU THIEF!”

Chasing You, Chasing Me [Private|Zane] YJbUk0F
#2Guest 

Chasing You, Chasing Me [Private|Zane] Empty Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:13 pm

The warmth... letting out a relaxed sigh, Zane reclined in the bath, closing his eyes. Even for an energetic, goofy guy like, the bath was nothing short of amazing. He'd just got back to Magnolia for the first time in years, still worn out from his trip recently. Looking up at the ceiling, Zane worried about going back to Fairy Tail for a moment longer. It'd been so long... would they be mad at him? Would they be glad to see him back? Would there be anyone there at all?

Zane's musings on the subject were quickly interrupted, him jumping from the shock of the sudden loud noise of what seemed to be a door or wall being slammed against. A woman's voice would soon follow, screaming for a thief to reveal themselves. Zane took a moment to catch himself from the initial shock. Thief...? Zane was the only one in this bath right now, and nobody else had come in for the rest of the night. Zane couldn't remember stealing anything either, besides maybe the hearts of a few young ladies. Zane knew that he never actually did that, but he liked to lie to himself on ocassion.

Moving to the other side of the pool, Zane peeked his head over the side of bath to get a good look at the woman standing in front of the door. Oh, wow! She was really attractive. Unfortunately, being so startled kinda diminished that. If he wasn't so shocked, he'd probably say something to try and pick her up, and then fail, and then go back to the inn and cry, but luckily that wasn't what his plan was this time around. This was a peaceful establishment, and Zane would worry if the fine people running this place had to deal with this. Not to mention, while the idea of girls in the men's bath was fine on paper, it was still taboo. There was a clear line dividing the two.

"No need to yell, geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez." Zane really stretched out the e to a comical effect, trying to make the mood of the room a bit lighter, something he felt he needed after the startling entrance. "There's no thief in here, just me. So uhhh... what are you doing in the men's bath, anyways? Peeping? I'm afraid there's not much of a selection around, my bad!" It seemed certain that only Zane was in that bath. Hopefully his sense of humor would be able to calm the woman down. If not, his face might end up looking more like that door before this all was over.

#3Kali 

Chasing You, Chasing Me [Private|Zane] Empty Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:02 pm

Kali
She must have been very lucky. After expecting something like the flames of shame to consume her, to see that it was just a harmless wind made Raquel feel much better and relaxed. That is…until someone decided to scare the damned soulless life out of her by suddenly opening his mouth. “Who?” Raquel turned towards the sound, finding a man perhaps her age just sitting in the bath staring amusedly at her. She really wanted to leave right now. So although she dodged a bigger bullet by sheer luck, it seemed that one of them still found its way over to her.

But pretending that his existence hadn’t wholly thrown Raquel’s tight composure off track, she snubbed the man and turned away from him with nothing but a loud ‘hmph’. Thus instead of answering, Raquel returned to her search for the man she was looking for. There was hardly any place in the bathhouse for a grown man to hide in and Raquel had already chased him around the area more times than she could count. This men's bath area was the only place she didn’t get the chance to search.

Behind the thin screens, the bamboo decors, the stones, and everything else; Raquel stormed through the area in less than five minutes. Eventually, however, she came to a halt right in front of the man who spoke to her. ‘Ew blonde’ she pressed her lips together in a thin line, looking like she wasn’t very happy with what she was doing. “A man. Tanned skin, black hair, sandy eyes. Have you seen him?” Raquel picked out the shortest words and sentences she possibly could while crouching down in front of him on the stone floor beside the water. “If you’re hiding him, you will live no longer than he will,” Raquel sounded very suspicious of him as she said so, mostly because she was very sure that the thief must be somewhere around the men’s bath area.

#4Guest 

Chasing You, Chasing Me [Private|Zane] Empty Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:00 pm

Well, she was certainly a bit rude... still, Zane couldn't say he expected much otherwise than a woman who threw open the door to a bathhouse with no warning, to a side that she wasn't even allowed on in the first place. Sighing to himself, he watched as the girl turned up nothing in her search of the room for the man. Looking up to her as she bent down next to him at the edge pool, Zane turned his head to the rest of the room, nodding towards it. "As you can see, I'm the only one who's been in here for hours. This bath isn't really as popular with men as it is women, I think. I dunno for certain though, I haven't been to Magnolia in a while."

While Zane would usually love to be so close up to such a pretty lady, he had some fear of this one given her demeanor and the fact that she had so forcefully sent a door flying open. He floated to the other side of the bath, talking to her from a distance this time around. "I haven't seen a man like that, nor did I hide him, and I'd really not rather my place of death be in a bath... I'd feel like an old man, ya know? I want it to be somewhere cool. Like a cliff. While it's raining, too. That's always cool in the stories, right? Like that one play, the one that was really popular a while, ago, er..." Realizing he had gone off on a tangent there, Zane sighed. He was probably going to end up getting killed in the bath at this rate...

He was quickly struck with a good idea, however. Perhaps kindness could get him outta this situation... maybe if he offered his help the woman, she'd see he was a good guy, but then be all humble and just leave the bath house. Yes, this was totally going to happen. Zane's predictions on what would happen were right like, 50% of the time after all. He never counted, but close enough. Whether things would go as he hoped or not, Zane thought it was at least worth a try, his voice taking a much kinder demeanor and his smile changing to reflect that fact. "I don't think they're in the men's bath, but I could always help you out with searching for them, you know. I'm sorry if I sounded rude earlier, but I really do wanna help you find them, ma'am. Maybe we could look for them together once I get out of this bath?"

#5Kali 

Chasing You, Chasing Me [Private|Zane] Empty Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:10 pm

Kali
Her naturally expressionless face went from blank to dark very quick as the impatient mage listened to this man babbling on like he knew no end to his own words. Raquel was never a very talkative person. She much preferred staying in her own bubble without bothering others and caring only for herself.  Although Venus had broken some of that down with her personality as warm as the sunshine, the bigger part of Raquel stayed the same. To this day, none of her patience went out to include another person. So imagine the kind of annoyance growing drop by drop in her as she listened to him. A part of her was amused, she could clearly see he was wary of her, while another was playing a miniature slot game in her head to decide how she could best shut him up.

But he went and did it all by himself anyway. Without even giving Raquel a chance to open her mouth, this guy began and ended his own conversation. In fact, after a while, the only thing that she truly registered was that he was willing to help her. ‘That doesn’t sound like a good idea,’ she thought inwardly but nodded at him telling him to continue. She had no confidence in someone whom she just met. But he seemed like someone she could use. Besides, the whole area where the bathhouse was situated was very big and two people would be better than just one when it came to looking for a thief using dark magic.

“Alright. Since you offer your services yourself,” Raquel finally loosened up and gave him a slight smile. But she was still as impatient as ever. “Don’t waste my time. Get out now,” She commanded as if there was absolutely nothing wrong with asking a half-naked or perhaps fully naked guy to come out of the bath as she stood there watching him. When was it that her grip on moral right and wrong began to take a dip to the other side? It was all Kaiser’s fault. “We will look around the bathhouse again. I already checked most of the rooms. Oh and he uses a sort of dark magic that helps him hide better…tch,” Raquel was angry because as a vampire she is capable of seeing through most stealth magic. But how was it that this guy managed to evade her again and again?

#6Guest 

Chasing You, Chasing Me [Private|Zane] Empty Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:29 am

"Oh." Well, that plan didn't work. Zane used to think that he was a tactical genius, but clearly this situation was making him rethink that opinion. Blinking his eyes, Zane was surprised. Most people wouldn't just ask a member of the opposite sex to get out of the bath right in front of them, at least in the context of being strangers with said person. Well, technically they had met, but neither of them had any way of knowing that. Still, he was shocked. While Zane didn't mind a woman who knew how to get what she wanted, this was coming on a bit too strong. "You want me to come out of the bath... oh, wait! I get it!"

The pieces were all coming together. The woman in front of him wasn't looking for a thief. It was all a convenient excuse. Zane was simply dealing with a grade-a pervert! Quite frankly, Zane was ashamed to see this. The Magnolia baths were always prime for peeping, but he liked to think that the people of this fine city had enough moral standards not to do so. Still, the woman seemed scary to him... was it worth it? Was it worth shedding his innocence (source pending) simply to avoid having to confront this girl any longer? Sighing, Zane decided it would be best to play along with her whims for now.

Getting out of the bath, Zane made sure to cover himself up while quickly making his way to grab a towel he could wrap around his waist. Grabbing another towel to dry off his upper body for a moment, he spoke the woman who seemed to seriously want to find this thief. "You checked the lost and found section?" He asked, turning his head to face the woman once again. Maybe if he simply helped her find this thief, the two of them would have reason to split ways. She was a nice sight to the eyes, but Zane couldn't say she was the most pleasant to be around, at least not so far. He wondered if she thought the same of him...

"It might seem like an odd idea, but people mishandle their belongings in these kinda places all the time. He wasn't here while I was, so if he was really in this bathhouse, maybe he came earlier. Who knows, maybe something in there can work as a clue?" Zane had to admit, solving a mystery sounded pretty fun. Maybe they'd write a novel about him someday... a blonde haired sleuth from Fairy Tail who solved crimes with his busty, rude assistant. Would make a pretty good read.

#7Kali 

Chasing You, Chasing Me [Private|Zane] Empty Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:58 pm

Kali
Raquel probably realized she was being too hard on him. He even seemed uncomfortable. So when he actually came out of the bath, she decided to act like a proper lady and looked away. Perhaps it was because she was a vampire or maybe it’s because she thought everyone to be the same, she hadn’t seen anything wrong with asking someone to come out the bath naked. However, ‘it’s weird,’ she thought. ‘Why do I suddenly feel flustered?’ There was even a slight warmth appearing on her face and everything. Strange, this hadn’t happened before. But then again, such a situation hadn’t happened before either. She truly didn’t think much of it at first but now it felt like she had done something wrong.

‘Uhh Whatever.’ This wasn’t the time to be thinking of this. She still had a guy to catch and the blonde’s next suggestion made her look up at him with a slight scowl. “How the hell am I supposed to find a guy in the lost and found section? This isn’t a toy that is missing, but a real…” she would have ranted more if she hadn’t heard his final sentence. A clue. “Hmm perhaps…we could give it a try…” she nodded. The man had fled in a hurry and just until like half an hour ago, she was right behind him. If he had left something by accident, they could find it at the lost and found section and it could be a clue.

But…what if there were none? They would have wasted their time. “Well, we will go and check it out. It’s better than nothing,” She said as she began to walk out of the bath. “So what’s your name? Are you a resident of Magnolia?” Raquel realized they hadn’t exchanged any proper greetings between them, especially since the first few moments of their meeting had made Raquel feel annoyed with her own act of bursting into the men’s bath. It was ridiculously awkward and she had used anger to cover it up. “My name is Raquel, by the way.”

#8Guest 

Chasing You, Chasing Me [Private|Zane] Empty Sat May 09, 2020 12:28 am

Zane noticed that the woman seemed to rant on a bit on top of his words, something that annoyed him if only slightly. Still, he liked to think of himself as a good person. Even if this girl did bust into the men's bath uninvited, the least he could do was help her with this criminal she wanted to catch. The less thieves on the street the better after all. "Sounds good, I'll lead the way. Just lemme get changed first. Don't look for a moment, okay? I shouldn't have to tell people that, but with you I dunno..." Pulling heading behind the lockers in the room, Zane searched around for where he put his clothes, slipping them on as he heard the woman's name from behind the wall of lockers. "My name's Zane. I used to be a resident of Magnolia, kinda. I was wandering for quite some time. It's my first time here in years, actually." Even after all the time away, Zane still felt like he knew Magnolia like the back of his hand. He knew a lot of places in Fiore like that though, but Magnolia being the home of his guild certainly helped, even if he hadn't set anywhere near the building in years.

Making sure to grab every last belonging, Zane was now fully dressed, his hair still a bit wet. Coming out from the lockers, Zane pointed towards the door to the men's bath. "It's just at the corner of the room with the front desk, let's head over." Zane fast-walked down the little hall leading through to the front desk, his eyes finding their way to a large, blue basket in the corner of the room furthest from him. "Now, let's see if this thief left anything valuable behind. Who knows, maybe we'll find a diary, learn he has some crush on some thief girl. Would be a real heartfelt love story, I bet." Zane's hand gestured for Raquel to follow him as he joked about the contents of the basket.

The lost and found basket didn't have much in it, though a bit of digging would still be required. No more than minute or two to have looked through every last thing though. Still, it would be nice to find a piece of evidence here - not only would it get the woman off Zane's back a bit, but it would certainly leave him feeling smarter than he felt when he first entered this afternoon. "Suppose there's a few things in here, but it shouldn't take too long to look. Not like your guy is in this place anymore either way, unless he has some insane stealth magic or somethin. Suppose that'd be a pretty good match for a thief, actually..."

#9Kali 

Chasing You, Chasing Me [Private|Zane] Empty Fri May 15, 2020 6:39 am

Kali
Raquel kind of zoned out most of his words, feeling that Zane talked too much although she was still half glad that someone was willing to help her despite their not so great initial greeting. He didn’t seem too bad as more and more time passed between them. Once he was dressed –Raquel made sure to look away this time- they made their way down the hallway. She was still very apathetic towards the idea of finding anything relevant at the lost and found. The thief didn’t look like he was that stupid. But it was worth a try. No matter what the result, Raquel would still have to chase after and find him.

“He’s a shadow mage, of course his ability to hide is insane,” the young vampire sighed, going through the small pile of things inside the bucket. There was nothing that seemed like it would belong to an infamous thief. Most of the items were just keys, wallets, and other small things. “No, I don’t think this is helping…perhaps I should just continue looking around the area,” She felt her spirits deflate. Looking at the blonde, Raquel wanted to ask if he wanted to tag along but knew that dragging someone into her problems would be going too far. In the end, she decided to just say goodbye and be on her way. “Well, it’s fine. Sorry about startling you back at the bath, I guess,” Raquel gave him a wave and walked off.

-Exit-

#10Guest 

Chasing You, Chasing Me [Private|Zane] Empty Sat May 23, 2020 5:51 pm

While Zane was optimistic about the lost and found idea, in the end he knew it was a bit of a longshot. As the woman found nothing of particular note, Zane didn't feel very disappointed thanks to knowing that this was always a likely possibility. "Well, that's unfortunate." he noted, wondering what the woman would do from here on. While he was trying to shake her off earlier, he seemed to be a little bit less spooked by the girl now. Still, it clear that she was not in need of his help. While Zane would sometimes try to be a good samaritan and still offer his extended assistance, he knew it was most likely best in this scenario to simply let the woman go on with her work without him.

"Hey, good luck with that dude. No more busting into the men's bath, alright?" Waving the woman goodbye with his snide remarks, Zane sighed as he stretched out his arms upwards. He was relaxing just a few minutes ago. Suppose there was no point in going back in now - the bath had been interrupted, and it just wouldn't feel the same even if he decided to go back in once more. That was fine by him, though. There were a lot of other things he needed to do while in Magnolia.

Still, as Zane exited the doors of the bathhouse shortly after he could not help but wonder if he would run into Raquel again. It was hard to tell, really. There were a lot of people in Fiore. Still, he certainly hoped their next meeting would start off better than the first one. While he was sure many men in Fiore would dream of a beauty interrupting their baths, Zane had learned today that such a thing was always not quite as amazing as one would like to imagine in their perverted fantasies.

EXIT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum