Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumble in the Underground (Kenzo)(training)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Kenzo Valens 

Rumble in the Underground (Kenzo)(training) - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:28 pm

Kenzo Valens
The mercenary couldn’t help but chuckle at Kaz’s comment about never using a katana. It was a really strange thought, considering he was born and raised in Joya after all. There were few people in the country that weren’t trained in the art of using a blade from childhood. However, it was also true that there existed very different clans all through the eastern country. From what he’d seen and heard, some of them specialized in different kinds of weapons or fighting styles. Perhaps the rune knight captain’s clan was one of those few that dedicated specifically to the use of magic? Considering the skill, he displayed with his powers, it wouldn’t be a far-fetched guess either way.

Nevertheless, Kenzo’s mind was filled much more with the following answer he gave. It was something he had heard first from Judina and Nuala but hearing it from Kaz seemed to put his heart at ease for some reason. ”Demon.” he answered with a bitter smile. At least that was what he remembered. He was too young after all, so some details about the night when he was cursed were fuzzy in his mind. ”Good to know I’m not the only one chasing after an otherworldly being for revenge then.” A couple of weeks before, all of these talk would be nothing more than plain fairy tales. Now, it seemed more achievable to the mercenary than ever.

”Thanks for the advice, I’ll be sure to say hi if I stumble with her during my stay. And yeah, I’ll be careful too.” A half smile crossed his face as he placed both hands on the back of his head while they walked. To be honest, Kenzo was still hesitant on making his way to Magnolia after all. There was a feeling of restlessness and nervousness that didn’t leave his stomach whenever he thought about traveling to the place. Perhaps he was still not ready to face his past yet. Only time would tell…

Alas, the meeting that came by chance was close to coming to an end. Both men had walked through a dimly lit street of the capital without diverting paths. After all this talk though, they met a fork in the road and had to go different ways. It was a really crazy night to be honest. One that he wouldn’t forget in the near future, that was for sure. ”Heh. I feel like I’ve read that one in a fortune cookie before” Kenzo joked at the advice Kaz had given him with a laugh. The male seemed young, not much older than Kenzo. However, there was this aura of serenity and wisdom around him that made him seem wiser than most people his age. ”Have it for sure you do so as well. I’m sure we’ll come across each other sooner than we think.” Kenzo smiled at the man before continuing. ”Perhaps we could even cross each other for real next time.” That would be an experience very interesting for the man. However, he had lots to do if he wanted to stand a chance. The next time both men met, he would make sure to be a completely different person.

”I’ll look forward to that. You know where to find me after all.” Both men fared their goodbyes and went their separate ways. It had been a rather peculiar way to become acquainted, but the extend of this relationship would be yet to be seen. After all, today had only been the beginning.

-EXIT-

Rumble in the Underground (Kenzo)(training) - Page 2 IgtZBYS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum