Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Detecting Derailers [Solo/Request]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

Detecting Derailers [Solo/Request] Empty Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:22 am

Another day, another job for Shichiro and life continues as he knows it. He had another request for himself from a certain captain of a squad of Rune Knights named Lionel. He hasn't met the man yet but he had already given it from his letter of introductory. Making his way towards the Rune Knight head quarters, Shichiro had on his main attire of his yellow shirt and navy blue pants with his black shoes and the usual hands in his pockets. Arriving at the Rune Knights headquarters, he had walked in and greeted the receptionist. He said he was here on business with a Captain Lionel, whoever that may have been. She had nodded and told Shichiro that she was expecting him and to follow her down the hall where he was to meet with the captain. Getting up from her post, she had led Shichiro down a small corridor, into a room. By the looks of things, it seems as if this a type of meeting room where the captains would come and discuss whatever ongoing topic they had. It was a nice room really and Shichiro didn't expect to meeting like this, and so formally at that. Shichiro had then observed a man sitting in a regal fashioned chaired. Come to think of it, they all look fairly similar accept for one at the far end of a table. That one almost looks like a throne. Must be where the leader of the rune knights sit. The man had looked up and noticed Shichiro and the receptionist standing there as she gestured to him the person he requested was here.

Setting down his newspaper, the man had gotten up and extends his right hand forward to Shichiro in gesture of greeting. Shichiro then takes his right hand out of his own pocket and reaches out towards the man's hand to shake it. "Good afternoon Shichiro, glad to have you. Make yourself comfortable but let's get down to business," the man had said as he sat back down and gestured Shichiro to do the same. Shichiro then walked over to the place the man was gesturing and sat down. The man began to fold his hands and place them on the long table in front of them. "I'll get straight to the point, i think a certain group of knights that directly report to me may have been taking bribes. I want you to find out if they have been doing anything out of the ordinary or downright suspicious. Before i can give you more information, i need you to agree to this request." the man had begun straight away. Shichiro was already here, hearing the man out so he might as well agree to it since he already wasted his time showing up, so he nodded and told the man to continue.

The man also nodded and started to begin again. "As you may already know, my name is Lionel, captain of the 43rd squadron of Rune Knights. Lately, I've had my suspicions that my knights have been involved in dirty dealings and i want you to go out personally and tail them and gather any information you can," he said a bit concerned but more so ready to punish. He then pushed a list of names, addresses and patrol routes. Shichiro then took the paper, looked over it and placed in his pocket to draw reference from in case he forgot. Well, it was time for him to get to work. He got up and exited the room before leaving the building. Shichiro wasted no time tracking the five knights. The very first knight he tracked down and tailed was clean. He seemed to be an upstanding knight and so Shichiro crossed his name off the list and so his first day came to an end. The second knight and third knight however were working together with a small crime syndicate and was getting a cut from the illegal action and activity. He marked those two on the list and mark the end of the second day. The fourth knight was clean and wasn't up to anything morally dubious. That ends the fourth day.

The last knight was clean and so ended the last day. To make sure his information was accurate, Shichiro decided to tail the ones that he had marked as clean just in case for the remaining two days of the week. They were still living relatively clean lives. When the next week started, he had returned to Lionel and handed him all the evidence he had compiled. The captain's facelooks with disgust before it turned into fury. He then thanked Shichiro and hand him his pay.

[Exit.]

W:C: 794

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum