Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why PL is your dream guild.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Baron 

Why PL is your dream guild.  Empty Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:29 am

Baron
Do you like money? Do you like power? Women (and or men/nobody)? Do you like being under a clown? If you answered yes to any of these questions PHANTOM LORD is for you.

Now, I know what you're saying. Baron, you were one of the top members of Phantom Lord, possibly in line to be Guild Master at one point because of your charisma, writing ability and the fact you could write a good topic. And while that is all true, I am not writing this because I am in Phantom lord, I write this because Phantom Lord is the guild for you.

How do I know it's for you? Simple, you are more or less a winner, and as someone who sometimes wins and sometimes loses Phantom Lord would be perfect for you because they once did the same. Now, you might be saying in your head "but I don't like ghost" well there is none.

All I asks is that you trust me and when you make that brand spanking new Phantom Lord character reference me so I too may benefit from your wise decision.

Sidebar: I am still looking for a thicc FC girlfriend, please tag me in the NSFW section of the discord.

Why PL is your dream guild.  MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum