Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peace Of Mind

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Káilètte † 

Peace Of Mind Empty Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:29 am

Experiences
☬Over beliefs.☬

One will not know the truth of religion until one dies and never comes back or if they're lucky... be given a gift. Arisa felt there was a presence in the Church and for once, this was a time for peace and quiet. She sat there alone in the cathedral, hearing the wisps of sound, candles burning flame and warmth and the music from a creepy organ piano that plays by itself. She was in a blue crop top that had ties that went around her neck and made into a bow in the back. The lower frills of the shirt had linings of light blue and the top itself was white with golden designs. For her bottoms, she wore a long skirt of the same design as her shirt, but it had a long cut alongside the right thigh.

'It feels so peaceful in here... Perhaps I will give me a sign of what I should do... Why was I chosen as their angel and messenger... Someone who died once before.' she thought and had her eyes closed. Her aura was bright and lit - even though she didn't have her wings out as they were materialized into the tattoo on her back that could be seen. She still remembered that day, the day she was at the brink of death, the day she saw someone on a higher seat than any king and the day the sun lazored a tattoo on her back. It was quite painful.

Coded by Arisa of FTRP

#2Seraphina Denaro 

Peace Of Mind Empty Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:00 pm

Seraphina Denaro
Sera engaged into the sun's vision and exited out of the shadows the belonged to the forest. There was a small motel in the woods that had no name, nameless to be precise. It was quiet, relaxing and next to a waterfall that gave a fresh clean air like in a winters day. Inside of the motel had a warmness to it like sugar cookies freshly baked on the holidays. For now she was going to see to the Church and what the huge deal was with it. Her hair was rolled up into two buns braided perfectly with no frizz. The area was sunny, too bright as if trying to reveal itself as a cheerful place. Something was up here though, over there...

Her brown eyes that were like fresh baked brownies glistened towards the holy door before she pressed her soft palm against it. As it creaked open she saw no one inside. ''Is this shit hole empty?'' she wondered out loud, but very quietly. Slowly she walked in with her typical Sinese dress as she wandered around. No one was here, or there or anywhere or so she thought. Sera felt cautious till sh8e then saw a woman who looked familiar.

#3Káilètte † 

Peace Of Mind Empty Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:54 pm

Experiences
☬Over beliefs.☬

The music from the organ felt so peaceful as she closed her golden eyes shut as if shutting the shutters. Her mind needed peace and she needed some thoughts, some advice... something. Arisa had a calm expression on her face as if she was praying. 'Where do I go next, father?' she thought as if talking to her legit father. Here she rested, heeling to no god nor goddess... Just herself and perhaps her family that may be out there somewhere. She wasn't really sure so all she had was to pray to who-knows-who. The question about being an angel was so confusing...

Was there even a point in being a higher being than just being enlightening? Having wings? She didn't want any of this if she couldn't become higher. There was no way and if there was, why wasn't there anyone to hear her out? No one heard her calls so was it even possible for there to be a god? There had to be because someone took her children. Soon enough she heard a door creak, behind her there was a woman that looked familiar. With that her head turned aback as she then slowly got up. Her hands gripped on the long wooden chair and got up. ''Welcome. How may I help you?'' Arisa questioned worrisome and sweetly.

Coded by Arisa of FTRP

#4Seraphina Denaro 

Peace Of Mind Empty Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:17 pm

Seraphina Denaro
With a silence entrance, but a creaking door as her nice, she noticed the woman praying or something like that. Was it important or did someone die? The blonde haired lady seemed in some kind of distress. ''Hey, is something wrong?'' she questioned in a husky womanly tone. Her eyes searched for answers and soon enough the woman looked at her. Maybe she was high or someone she just wanted some peace and quiet. ''Do you want to be left alone becaaaause I can do so.'' she said and now felt awkward. Her right hand reached on the back of her own head to itch nervously.

Sera had a calm expression while doing so since it was peaceful and quiet. ''Also, is this the church that people seem so excited about? It seems quite nice I suppose.'' she tried to make conversation. Who was this woman? Her golden eyes were strange and nothing like she has ever seen. Her arms wrapped and crossed against her thick body and lower part of her chest. With that she walked slowly forward towards where the organ was. It was playing music alone, was it magic like the rest of this world? It was all a mystery.

#5Káilètte † 

Peace Of Mind Empty Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:24 pm

Experiences
☬Over beliefs.☬

She heard the woman speak who had pretty brown hair. The eyes were like burning topaz with more of a smokey quartz. Her body seemed fit with those thick thighs as her golden eyes scanned the ladies body. Arisa made a sweet smile in her lost sorrowful expression. ''I am here... to speak to myself I assuming. Yes, I am lost in my own way - are you?'' she questioned the lady in brown. She was silent towards her back till a few seconds and then she spoke once more.

'The Church?' she thought and looked around as her chin upward. Eyes wandering and licked her lips so they weren't so dry.

''The church I suppose is a sanctuary for those who are lost or loyal to the beings above, but I have never truly seen them myself.'' she started and had her fingers trailed off to each chair made of wood. Did it really matter in the end? This woman wouldn't be known to her forever. ''Do you believe in angels? In beings higher than your own?'' she questioned and circled around the girl that was by the organ. The music that was playing was beautiful, but it was about time to go for her. Soon enough Arisa had to leave here.

Coded by Arisa of FTRP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum