Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conman Coward [Quest/T.K]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Theo Kaguya 

Conman Coward [Quest/T.K] Empty Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:11 pm

Theo Kaguya
The midday sun was a marvelous sight as he gazed upon it through his window yet another day spent sleeping in his room but then again when most of your energy is spent looking for a sister that doesn't want to be done that will happen to the best of people. By the time that he was ready to get the day started his mother informed him that one of her good friends Batra had been robbed recently "Don't worry mother, I'll go to Mr. Batra's Inn and see what I can do." with that he made his way to the Inn where Batra works "Why do just bad things happen to such nice people?" he asked himself aloud walking in to find a rather large man working the bar with a rather sadden or angry look on his face. "Hello, Mr. Batra I'm here to get the back your lost items!" T.K listened to the Batra as he explained the situation to him which seemed to upset him quite a lot which was fair when you really think about it. After getting the full briefing he started his search for the Con Artist in the streets making sure not to leave any rock unturned why do I get the feeling that I should be looking in a more shader place? he asked himself pulling out the wanted flyer turning down one to one of the normal allies that criminals would use to get rid of their goods and for once it was clear as the new day sky which would mean that the man he's looking for would have to be in a place where he can hide while being in plain sight. He looked in all the bars only to find that nearly all of them have had run ins with Kyle I see so he's just your run of the mill bad guy. he thought heading back to the main streets looking at the wanted flyer when he looked up to see him standing in front of a cafe'.

Once he found Kyle, he greeted T.K with a warm smile as if he had done nothing wrong "Mr.Kyle 'm here on behalf of Mr.Batra and I would hope that..." before he could even finish talking Kyle had returned the money that he scammed and gave what seemed like a heartfelt apologie for doing the deed. After letting him off with a warning the young knight made his way back to Batra who informed him that he had been scammed which was a first for him as he had never been scammed before so he went back out to find Kyle. T.K raced back to where he last saw and went looking for him once, He was told that Kyle was running towards the city exit this gave him a feeling that he thought he could never have towards someone I am so angry right now! he thought running off after him.
Once the young knight caught up to Kyle, the villain decided to tackle the young man into a bush. T.K kicked himself away from the man unclipped his sword and swung it at the man hitting his arm "Why are you making this so difficult for me!" he shouted getting tossed to the floor. The two looked like children wrestling one another with Kyle proving to be a somewhat tough opponent for the young knight as he wasn't like the normal villains give up midway through fight or even before that. Guess I'll have to take him down with magic...Hopefully, he doesn't have magic. he thought making sure he had enough room and time to even cast given how speedy Kyle is I got it I can just use that one, no takes to long to charge but then again I could use that one to slow him. Come on Toshiro you need to knock him out for good this was one of the times where thinking to much can get in the way of just ending a fight for him, Kyle seemed like he was getting ready to either end the fight or make a run for it again so before he could do either T.K placed his sword down behind him and ran up to making sure to stay low so he could pick up some dirt.

After throwing some dirt into the mans face the young knight drew a cross in midair began to fire bullets of light at kyle's legs and arms until he was knocked out "I beg...of you stay...down I don't want to fight anymore." with the amount of time that they spent running and stopping and running again using a little bit of mana was nothing but the focus needed was just a bit too much for him. T.K pulled out his handcuffs and cuffed him would have been nice to have Isabella and Vulpix with me on this. At least then I could've wasted less energy running around the capital, he thought dusting himself off a bit. Once he made his way back they were greeted by Batra who was standing out front like a parent awaiting their children return from school. Batra had a devilish grin on his face once T.K handed the Conman to him Hopefully this has taught him a lesson he thought waiting outside the Inn where he heard what sounded like small objects being thrown around until a big thud echoed followed Kyle being thrown out a window and into him leaving them both unconscious "Look at all the stars..." The next thing that he knew been taking inside and place in a booth with Batra sitting across from him "Wait...were's Mr.Kyle?!" with a quick look around he found the conman covered in welts and bruises "I hope he doesn't make any more problems for you Mr.Batra ow" laughing with a headache was not a smart move as he took his leave from the Inn to go back to bed for remainder of the day.

WC: 1002/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum