Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Find My Sword [Quest; Savannah Knight]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Savannah Knight 

Find My Sword [Quest; Savannah Knight] Empty Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:21 am

Savannah Knight
Savannah’s feet crunched against the soft blades of grass of the Crocus Gardens. At some point she untied her brown leather jacket from her waist and shrugged it on. She just finished a small battle with a monster, which was after an odd meeting with someone. The couple that was in danger thanked her profusely, but she just sent off telling them to be more careful. Soon Savannah came across a young man who seems to be searching for something.

Savannah tapped on the shoulder of the slightly shorter man in knight-like armor and rusty-brown hair. The man spun around quickly to face her then took a sigh of relief, “You scared me there for a bit.” Savannah just nodded she knew that feeling of being surprised and jumping in her skin because of it, even if she really isn’t scared of much. “What are you doing?” She asked simply.

The man laughed a bit nervously, “I seem to have misplaced my sword. I only remember leaving it in these Gardens.  Ah! My names Armin Bartholomew, what’s yours?” Armin had his arm stretched out to her. Bartholomew? What kind of last name is that? Savannah took Armin’s hand and gave it a shake then let go, “My name is Savannah Knight. And I can help you find your sword; I have nothing else to do.” I’m also a bit bored, but he doesn’t need to know that. Savannah gave Armin a strained smile.

Armin then clapped his hands together and gave a great bow. Savannah stepped back a bit at his action. “Thank you so much! I promise to pay you for your time!” Savannah just waved her arms in a ‘no’ fashion. “You really don-” She was cut off when Armin came back up. “No really, please let me pay you if you find my sword.” Savannah just stood stock still and then with a tilt of her head she sighed then nodded.

Savannah waved away at Armin as she walked down one of the more worn out paths of the Crocus Gardens. Then she noticed she still had a newspaper from earlier and pulled it out from her coat. Looking around she saw a trash can and threw the paper in as there seemed like no recycle bins. Really now, such a popular Garden and no recycle bins. For shame. Savannah walked along the path with small click-clacks of her black open-toed flip-flops.

It was slightly dark out as clouds almost filled the sky. With some rustling her and there. Waite a minute, that doesn’t sound like a wind rustling that sounds like… A dog jumped from in front of Savannah cutting off her thoughts. And as she looked at the small creature she noticed its fluffy brown coat and floppy ears, but the thing that really caught her attention was a sword in its mouth.

Thinking it to most likely be Armin’s sword Savannah kneeled down and held out her hands to the dog. The dog took little steps to her and sniffed her hand. Savannah waited patiently for the dog to get comfortable before reaching out to the sword. But that was the mistake as she forgot to pet the creature via slowly putting her hand on the creature. And off was the dog to most likely the center of the Garden and Savannah was after the small dog.

• Word Count: 563
  • Mana: 200/200

Savannah Knight
Text color: da0000|Quotes:
#2Savannah Knight 

Find My Sword [Quest; Savannah Knight] Empty Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:00 pm

Savannah Knight
Strands of red and blue hair flickered in the wind as it reflected the suns budding light. The snapping of a leather brown knee-length jacket echoed in the open grounds of a mystical-esque garden. Brown eyes squinted in concentration at the item of the person’s attention and quick breaths from their lungs. And one though rang thought the person’s mind, Why is this damn dog so fast?! Savannah pulled down at her red shirt as she ran after a small dog with a sword in its mouth.

She huffed with the continued extrusion of running as she chased the fluffy brown dog, and its adorable flopping ears. Savannah shook her head as she tore her thoughts from the adorableness of the dog. The dog scampered throughout the large gardens, around the heavy-leafed hedges that encompass various flowers. Under each group of flowers were signs detailing what they are, where they’re from, and other such. Savannah cried on the inside as she thought of her mistake with the dog earlier.

Savannah’s mother would often care for dogs and Savannah always had a special touch when it came to animals. She loved animals and they most often loved her, unless it was a bear - she is not going near a bear - she is a smart person. So logically she should know that not petting the dog to get them comfortable with her, just taking time. But unfortunately in her haste she went for the sword without considering the creature. Savannah’s frown deepened in self anger.

The dog was having fun with a special kind of happy light in their eyes. Being homeless the dog never got to play with many humans and relished in any attention it got. And although most humans would give the dog food they would do nothing more. So when the human girl started chasing dog after its slight fright the dog could almost howl if it didn’t have the weird bone in its mouth. The dog dogged around a bench with its claws scrapping as it made its quick turn and around the right of the fountain that marked as the center of the garden.

Savannah made a quick turn around a corner that led upper-right from the fountain, her body tilting to the right before she leaned forward and striating her tread. She almost stopped when she lost sight f the dog when she heard a cry of fright. Noticing the cry was similar to a dog’s cry she quickly walked over to an alcove to her left. Unlike the rest of the garden the hedge walls were tall, 6 feet, and seemed like it was so dense that for a moment Savannah thought something was in the middle of the leaves. Savannah didn’t need to look around for the cry as not to far from where she stood was the fluffy brown dog with its foot caught in sharp vines.

Walking over in almost a frightened way she then knelt next to the dog. Savannah crossed her legs as she waited for the dog to get comfortable with her presence. She slowly leaned her hand to the dogs back, stopping when the dog leaned from her then cried. Finally she set her hand on its back and petted them for a while humming a little tune. Soon the dog dropped the sword panting at her.

Savannah gave a soft smile as she gently pulled away the vines from the dog. She proceeded to pick up the dog and the sword and made her way to Armin. Once she saw him Savannah called out to him and he made his way over to her. She handed him the sword and the dog, which he called skippy, then she received payment as she didn’t bother denying anymore. With that done she walked away from the garden toward her next adventure.

• Word Count: 645
  • Mana: 200/200

Savannah Knight
Text color: da0000|Quotes:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum