Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

ELECTRIFYING MUNCHIFYING! I WANNA TOUCH HER WINGS [ARISA]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Baron 

ELECTRIFYING MUNCHIFYING! I WANNA TOUCH HER WINGS [ARISA] Empty Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:41 pm

Baron
Baron flexed his arms and legs as he finished his latest job, he paced in place as he looked about the square. There was nothing much to it, he was bored as hell, but he didn't mind. Post jog bliss and all, he was amped up and ready to keep going, but he needed something to munch on so he could keep going! He paced his breath to match his jumping pace and ran into a nearby bakery. He continued to jog in place as he looked at the menu, he saw a few things! PASTRIES MOSTLY! He loved pastries, but he didn't want to get fat off of them.

A question floated to the baker about their diet breads and a look of confusion was received. After a short talk Baron laughed to himself and ordered a box of doughnuts all for himself! He waited the anointed time and when it was time to pay he paid well, with a light tip for the baker even! He took his box of goodies and jogged out of the store, the pink box infront of him a collection of doughnuts in his grasps. He ordered a variety thus no more than in the box of twelve would be alike. He couldn't wait to dig in, thus he would continue to jog letting out an enthusiastic roar as he felt the burn in his legs signal that he was pushing himself harder than usual.

He stopped at a bench and opened his box, "Oh yeah baby, this is what I want, hot, steamy, delicious, mouth watering D-nuts. What would ruin this moment?"

ELECTRIFYING MUNCHIFYING! I WANNA TOUCH HER WINGS [ARISA] MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#2Káilètte † 

ELECTRIFYING MUNCHIFYING! I WANNA TOUCH HER WINGS [ARISA] Empty Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:49 pm

She continued on her walk as she left the cabin not that long ago. She smiled motherly-like at no one specifically while her eyes of golden mirrors gazed upon the living. Her blonde honey glazed hair flowed and glided against her perfected sculptured shoulders as she walked through the winds and tides of time upon this very day. Her steps could be heard within every three meters due to the click clacking of her black two inch heeled boots. Today she wore those very boots with a zipper, stopping at the upper calf and mid-covered by blue jeans. Those very apple bottom jeans that suave the curves of her hips, bottom and thighs. For a top, she wore a white polo with a breast pocket that had a small buttom in the middle shaped as a flower.

Her stomach was growling like always and she graved for sugar. She bit her bottom right lip as she felt her pockets -- seeing she had no money and forgetting it. 'Crap... I forgot my money.' she thought while her innocent golden eyes looked around. The day was great and so people would of course be out with food. Her gluttony triggered as she then saw a man with a thing of donuts. Slowly she walked nervously up to him, hands behind her own back and against the tailbone area. She gulped and looked down at him - not knowing who he was. ''Excuse me?... '' she spoke shyly with a small blush upon her flawless cream colored cheeks. ''Do you mind if I have one.. I forgot my money.'' she explained - or tried to.

#3Baron 

ELECTRIFYING MUNCHIFYING! I WANNA TOUCH HER WINGS [ARISA] Empty Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:01 pm

Baron
"Oh yeah baby, glazed to perfection hell yeah." he looked over his treats lovingly as he tried his best not to fall in love with the goodies. Oh gods have mercy what could ruin this moment? If he wasn't afraid of getting caught he'd probably be salivating all over them and making a mess of himself even more. Much to his surprise however a much more angelic treat would come into presence. A beautiful woman had wandered over to him, her golden eyes and flawless skin putting him in mind of a goddess, similar to hose he had read about when he was young. Who was she? He had found himself stunned by the very question, was she a resident? How could he miss her? The questions kept rolling as he looked up at her with a dumbfounded expression, obviously captivated by her beauty.

He had heard her request for one of his treats and abscent mindedly, like a drone he held up the box for her to take some, "T-take as many as you like!" he smiled meekly as he held the lid open, he couldn't explain it but his mind was melting at the glow of her warmth. He hadn't known her but a few seconds but he couldn't help but get flustered at her blush. She was adorable.

Being a gentlemen he even scooted to the side so she could sit down, "Take a seat~" he tried his best to sound cool.

"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#4Káilètte † 

ELECTRIFYING MUNCHIFYING! I WANNA TOUCH HER WINGS [ARISA] Empty Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:16 pm

Her stomach simply growled making her body move forward in a low cower-way. Her hands went against her stomach as she felt the movements of the growl increasing. 'You need to eat... You know you want what is there... Eat the food being given.' spoke a husky male voice in her thoughts. 'Yes... He's offering them, right? So there's nothing wrong... with eating one... another... a few...' she thought uncontrollably like some wolf starving in the winters ground. She slowly licked her perfect full lips to moisture them as she nodded. ''A-alright, since you offered...'' she spoke womanly and motherly, turning with a twist and sat down straight. Her body started to slouch as she looked at the donuts.

There were shining glazed donuts, frosted with chocolate and smooth looking. 'They're fresh... Eat...' it started with that as she slowly reached for one as soon as the kind man lifted the box towards her. All she could do was nod as she first took one, nommed it and then it became another. After that second one, another and another and she never noticed till she ate her fourth one. With shock she stood up straight and shook her head. Arisa looked away quickly, sleeved her mouth to wipe the extra chocolate glaze from her lips and gripped her pants from the thigh area tightly. Her heart pounded as she was confused on what was going on... Dear her.

Greed... Hunger... Must eat... Always hungry and thirst...

#5Baron 

ELECTRIFYING MUNCHIFYING! I WANNA TOUCH HER WINGS [ARISA] Empty Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:26 pm

Baron
One thing became for certain, she had a healthy appetite and that was something he appreciated in a woman. She put him in mind of the girl he had spoken to once before, but his mind wouldn't linger for long. He watched her ponder which one to take, she even did that with an array of cuteness and innocence, how could such a woman exist? He didn't mind, but he was getting distracted by her adorable demeanor. Only for a moment his amber gaze would look somewhere else as she picked, soon it would return and she had choose a snack. He smiled on as she picked one, but then she too another. He tilted his head. No harm no foul, and then another vanished and another! On the fourth he had found himself staring in awe, she had such a lovely figure, yet a healthy appetite! Cool.

After the fourth she seemed beside herself which earned a giggle from him, or well more of a cackle. He offered her the box as he took a single normal glazed one from the box. It was obvious she enjoyed the treats, "Are you alright? Don't be shy! Take another!" he laughed aloud no doubt gaining attention from passerbys.

"It's better I share them with someone, that way I won't pig out and pop my bandages." he knocked on his chest with his fist, "Don't worry, I'll buy more!" he assured as he patted her shoulder with is free hand, an awkward but kind movement.

🐺
#6Káilètte † 

ELECTRIFYING MUNCHIFYING! I WANNA TOUCH HER WINGS [ARISA] Empty Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:35 pm

The voice was speaking to her, for her to eat, but then she shook it off and was totally nervous. She embarrassed herself because of her silly actions. Eating was a normal thing that humans do - for sure, but the way she was always feeling hungry within certain occasions was rather bizarre. She was first introduced to the sloth of her own being and now it was Gluttony. It was a positive thing to hypothesis about. Her head tilted and looked over at him as he notion her with a genuine gesture with some touch of her shoulder. It felt different since it made a tingling sensation. She had to be careful though since she didn't want to trigger another person... thing.

There was a weird part of her that she has yet to get an explanation of. Ever since this weird transformation of an appearance, she has gotten some weird feelings. Her love for Noel was increasing - even with him gone! She missed him so... all so much. Her heart was pounding with a pace of a hummingbirds' and then gulped as she looked at another donut. 'I'm so full though....' she thought and then her stomach growled in pain. Her hand uncontrollably grabbed another donut with sprinkles this time and nommed it slowly. Simply she nodded in thanks.

#7Baron 

ELECTRIFYING MUNCHIFYING! I WANNA TOUCH HER WINGS [ARISA] Empty Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:42 pm

Baron
Baron took a bite out of his first treat. His teeth sunk into the soft doughy flesh of the pastry and he felt his taste buds rise with glee. It was pretty good indeed, but he didn't become an enamored as his new friend. He crossed one leg over another temporarily lifting the box and resting one of his arms on the back of the bench as he began nodding his head to a tune playing in his head. It was pretty upbeat, thus while she decided rather or not she wanted another he thought to himself. Nothing wrong with wanting more, but he was savoring his for now. He took another slow bite of his own before resting the arm that held it on the bench as well, bending over the back, snack dangling in his fingers.

"Are you alright? Seems like you've been quite hungry, do you want to go to the bakery? We can order you some more." he looked down at the box as the number had slowly decreased, he felt no ill will for this woman in fact he would even buy her more! If she wanted he wouldn't push it. There was another lingering question, "Can I get your name? Seems we've shared lunch, may as well share names huh?"

🐺
#8Káilètte † 

ELECTRIFYING MUNCHIFYING! I WANNA TOUCH HER WINGS [ARISA] Empty Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:49 pm

She listened to him and then perked up as he questioned about her name. For some reason she felt super perky and bubbly. What gives? She didn't know herself as if she was watching another person control her body. Her body twisted a little with a nervous smile. ''Oh no, haha I'm actually really thirsty now to be fair....'' she started and then turned back to look and have her body be straight. Her eyes lowered in sorrow-felt ways with her beautiful lips frowning in a half-smile grin. ''My name?'' she questioned as if she forgot her name already.

Within a couple of seconds she turned with a gaze from her beautiful mirrored golden eyes to look at the man's eyes of embers against a block of coal. ''You may call me Arisa - as that is what everyone else calls me. That or Ana.'' she introduced herself. She didn't give the full details of exactly who she was since she really didn't know much about this man - other than being kind enough to share some food. For some reason her mouth felt dry like the deserts in the Country of the Sands - whatever it was called. She forgot some World History, but of course she would after not studying it for so long. Her head simply tilted a little with an innocent stare. ''Your name is... ?'' she questioned an obvious one.

#9Baron 

ELECTRIFYING MUNCHIFYING! I WANNA TOUCH HER WINGS [ARISA] Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:35 pm

Baron
He nodded, when she spoke. All of those treats would make anyone thirsty. He thought about how thirst he himself was. Maybe he could get a drink too, tea would be nice. "That's a lovely name." he complimented as he closed the doughnut box, "Would you like to get a drink? Tea? Soda? I'm more than willing to drink either as long as I can keep enjoying your company. He looked at the street for a place they could get something to drink. Maybe she could find somewhere she wanted to get a drink, he would indeed go anywhere that she wanted to go as long as it wasn't too steep.

There was a brief silence from him as he waited for her answer, he couldn't help but look in her eyes. They were memorizing, they were like pure gold. Untarnished, untouched, how did she get them? He had to wonder, it could have been magic, or she was born with them. It made him no difference he'd stare into them all day if he could. Not to say that he was feeling himself slipping up, but he was certainly interested in them for certain. They were so beautiful, just like her. She was divine simply put.

🐺
#10Káilètte † 

ELECTRIFYING MUNCHIFYING! I WANNA TOUCH HER WINGS [ARISA] Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:12 pm

Something was wrong with her and she didn't know exactly what. Her stomach growled and her mouth felt thirsty. Why was she feeling like this? This was the first time! At least that was what she just noticed - the problem. She looked at the kind guy who she didn't know the name of and looked away with her golden eyes. 'What is this guys' problem?' she wondered. Her eyes looked back at him. 'Is he always this kind to a girl? Is he trying to flirt perhaps?' she thought more on the situation. It didn't matter since nothing was going to come out of this scene. That was a possible factor unless he wanted to be friends of course!

First, the more friends the better, another... There was no more than that - or so she thought at this moment. As she listened to his words and wondered on his answer he was then speaking about getting something. Her smile widened with sweetness as she got up with a shoot. ''Of cour-'' she was going to say as she was interrupted by some man. He wore a get-up of a mail man or a carrier of some type. ''Excuse me ma'am. You're needed in Crocus -- and now, they didn't tell me who they were. Please hurry.'' he bowed and ran off into the distance. 'Shit....' she thought and then looked at the nice man. ''I must go.~ I enjoyed your company though. Hopefully, we will meet again.'' she bowed her head to excuse herself and jogged off.

-exit-

#11Baron 

ELECTRIFYING MUNCHIFYING! I WANNA TOUCH HER WINGS [ARISA] Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:20 pm

Baron
Baron was a bit saddened when she said she had to go but he didn't mind. She was a beautiful woman and all it was only a matter of time before she would have to likely go to her husband or boyfriend and be loved on a bit more... he was jealous. Nah, nah, he couldn't be jealous he was Baron after all he wasn't the jealous type. he was the kind of man who didn't get jealous but got even. But he had no reason to get even with her. He smiled at her and waved as she left lowering his head a taf as he watched her go from behind. "Bye bye" he waved

It was quite a view going that was for sure, he stood up fully erect and made his way for the town heading back to the bakery and moving his way home. What a great time he had with her despite it being over so quickly. He wished he could see her again, hopefully one day soon he would but for now he would be content watching her go again. She was so beautiful and so not his after all oh what a world this was where he couldn't have something so wonderful.

🐺

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum