Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illuminating the Shadows, My Heart Unlocked!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Raina 

Illuminating the Shadows, My Heart Unlocked! Empty Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:14 am

Raina
The wind howled as the rain crashed down hitting the cobblestone pavement with a tink, tink, tink! Many of the townspeople were hiding under canopies or inside buildings to get out of the rain, except for one. A beautify and voluptuous girl with long flowing curls, a rose tinted pink, the danced with the savage breeze. Adorned on her body was white leotard, luckily thick enough so the rain was not making it see through, and stockings with heels on her feet.

She was definitely not from here, and not dressed for the weather. Well, for her she was. She enjoyed the rain. The way the water rolled down her sun-kissed skin, almost illuminating her beauty. The way that no matter how hard it poured, how torrential the storm, she knew the sun would always come back out afterwards.

She walked through the city of Magnolia in a determined but clearly lost manner. This was her first time here alone. Her first time since her family was gone. The rain hid her tears as she thought of her family, another clear perk of this storm. She held her head up and noticed, finally, the sign she was looking for. Fairy Tail, the guild where her parents met. Her maybe new home.

She walked into the guild and sighed with a heavy heart. She was nervous, it felt like her heart was going to burst from her chest. She placed her hand on her breast over top of her heart, trying her best to catch her breath. She stood in the foyer of the guild and looked upon the large guild hall.

"Excuse... excuse me." She said meekly in her angelic like voice, with all the softness of a siren's song. "I.. I would like.. like to join if possible. I believe my parents are... were... members." She said as she hung her head down low, causing her hair to fall in front of her face.

Illuminating the Shadows, My Heart Unlocked! OxCDm8d
#2Aniz 

Illuminating the Shadows, My Heart Unlocked! Empty Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:40 am

Aniz
"Hey there Riana, Are you new here?" Aniz said and asked her if she could be his friend because Aniz has no friend in the guild and he was a new member also, Aniz was thinking if what is she thinking about him. Aniz was happy hearing that because he mad a new friend and first friend in the guild after his family abandoned him because of his dark power and his family has holy powers, he was a black sheep in his family.

Aniz was thinking to take help of her in his mission but, he was afraid to ask that because he was a shy person and feared to ask and get rejected. So, he thought that he could do his mission's alone forever but, now he has a friend now he would not alone anymore. He has his new family, friends and companions to do a lot of stuff and enjoy his life which is full of sorrow's and pain, he used to cover alone and now he can share it with his friends and now he don't feel sorrow and pain of abandoning he was feeling all the time and thinking about his family....if there are safe.

#3Rishi Namatzu 

Illuminating the Shadows, My Heart Unlocked! Empty Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:27 pm

Rishi Namatzu
Rishi Namatzu

Rishi had been inside the guild hall, sipping her lemonade. Today had been a calm day, and she was happy that she didn't really have anything to do other than hang out and chill. Rainy days always seemed to make her tired, but today she had seemed more awake than normal. She looked around only to see that the guild hall had been rather empty, and then thinking back to the call quest that the big Fairy Tail mages are on, she could understand a bit why barely anyone is around right now. A few seconds later she had heard the doors open and had saw a beautiful woman walk in, asking shyly yet in a graceful voice if she could join their guild. She had been a bit surprised to hear such a thing from her, as she would assume someone like her would decide to join a guild like Blue Pegasus or some kind of guild like that, but she had asked to join Fairy Tail. "Why?" she wanted to ask the woman, but that would be rude, and the woman had already made up her mind. "I don't see that being too much of a problem, what's your name?" she had asked softly, trying not to be too loud and scare the girl off, as she had seemed shy already.

Tags: @Raina @Aniz
Word Count: 223
Notes: Let's all be friends, ne?

Illuminating the Shadows, My Heart Unlocked! Untitled_drawing
#4Raina 

Illuminating the Shadows, My Heart Unlocked! Empty Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:16 pm

Raina
Raina crossed her arms timid like as members walked up and started talking to her. Her arms pushed up against her well developed chest, but she did not seem to notice. She shook her hair a little, trying to get the rose tinted pink hair strands out of her face. The boy walked up to her and asked her if she was new and her eyes sparkled a little with worry as she spoke, "I.. I guess I am." Her body shuddered a little as she continued, "My parents... they are.. I mean they were members here. Ariana and Relios Scylar... I do not know if you guys knew them." She looked up at the members as her eyes continued to sparkle with worry and sadness from her loss. "They told me... told me that... If I ever was in trouble I just needed to come here. To use my powers to help here... to use my gifts to support a new family. I.. I am Raina.. Raina Lynna Vanille Scylar."

Just speaking of her family brought back the trauma, the freshly instilled pain in her heart, and as the tears rolled down her face and she fell to the ground landing on her bare knees and sobbed uncontrollably in her hands.

Illuminating the Shadows, My Heart Unlocked! OxCDm8d
#5Aniz 

Illuminating the Shadows, My Heart Unlocked! Empty Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:08 pm

Aniz
After seeing the new member fall on her knees, Aniz said"don't be sad this guild will be your new family, like it was his." Aniz see's Rishi was there too and he was to much shy that he didn't talk to Rishi and talked a little with the new guild member and Aniz tried too hard to talk to Rishi but was unable. Aniz says to the new guild member that" this guild will take care of you like a kid to them and same situation is his also that his parents abandoned him because he was the only one in his family who can use dark magic." Aniz says Rishi to take care of the her after all Rishi was a girl too. He then goes to the quest board and takes the quest "Eyes Wide open" and goes towards the Mag Drug Shop but, in his was to the quest, he thinks about the new girls who joined them if she will be fine because there was no much members now in the guild because of the call quest they got. And he was to shy to talk to Rishi more about the new guild member.

202 WC

"I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!!"
#6Rishi Namatzu 

Illuminating the Shadows, My Heart Unlocked! Empty Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:03 pm

Rishi Namatzu
Rishi Namatzu

Rishi had felt sympathy for the woman, as she had seemed very timid and afraid. She remembered when she had first joined the guild, she hadn't really talked to anyone. Coming in and asking straight up took a whole lot of courage, and back then that was something Rishi really didn't have. She had said that her parents were once members, members that Rishi had never heard the name of. She had never heard the last name Scylar, but she had assumed that had been very powerful mages who really had faith in their child. "We would gladly welcome you into the guild, your powers could be greatly used around here," she had said smiling, trying to boost the woman's confidence. She could be a great help around the guild, as it had seemed that most people that were around the guild happened to be overconfident fighters, like herself. Raina would be a great assistance to all of the mages that happened to be all talk and no walk, and ended up getting their asses kicked. It'd be nice to have another member around who you can trust, and someone you can count on. She had looked around the guild to see if there was anyone else around, but it had seemed not to be the case. There was only the red haired mage who was the other person around, but it seemed that he didn't have much importance here.

Tags: @Raina @Aniz
Word Count: 240/200
Notes: Let's all be friends, ne?

Illuminating the Shadows, My Heart Unlocked! Untitled_drawing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum