Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lee's Plotter/RP tracker WIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lee Nakamura 

Lee's Plotter/RP tracker WIP Empty Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:59 pm

Lee Nakamura
Lee's Plotter/RP tracker WIP Kushina_uzumaki_by_evergreen_sama-d6t84rn

~~~~~

"Huh? What do you want now?

You bored? Or just somehow interested with I what I offer to the table? Either way, might as well entertain the guest of honor. Like the unfit king or queen you don't deserve to be. First off, I am LeeAnn Nakamura, the only daughter of Nicolas Nakamura and Temporary Head of the clan.

A lot people say I come off cold and annoyed which is accurate. Those who are honest about this have my upmost respect. I tend to have manners when its comes to meeting people, though I do come across cold since I don't trust people until I know. Normally, I am not a friendly person. I am better at reading a first impression than talking, but I have gotten better.

For love, sorry boys (or girls) I am taken. Have been for several years now. The man of my dreams is just...difficult to describe. Let's just say put choas human body and give him nine fox tails and ears then you got him. He was not what I really expect, but I know he truly has my back.

Though...for friends, I dont have very many. I tend to not grow close to people and if I do, I grow VERY close to them. When I exagerate close, I mean by this is how clingy I get. If I start sharing my fears and cry on your shoulder, thats the point i consider you family. It takes a while for me get to that point, but depending on the person that is.

Family is complicated. I am the only girl out of four...or five...children? I think? Pft. Who cares. Basically, I am daddy's girl and his favorite (don't tell Hikaru or Gala). I have a few cousins on my mother's side. Though, that's about it. Its a semi-large family, but I barely see them let alone even get a letter other than from my father. "

~~~~~~~
Family: "Blood is thicker than water, is what i was taught. It's very much engrained into my mind. Most family, I will lay down my life for...like I said...most."

Spoiler:

Best Friends: "I do not have very many because I cannot keep them that long. If anyone gets to this level, I consider them family regardless of blood."

Spoiler:

Lee's Plotter/RP tracker WIP Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum