Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A New Beginning [Weapon Mastery Training][Jeeroy]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jeeroy Lenkins 

A New Beginning [Weapon Mastery Training][Jeeroy] Empty Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:20 am

Jeeroy Lenkins
This was it, the day that Jeeroy had been waiting on for such a long time.  He was finally going to choose a weapon to master, one that fit him well.  As a giant, he was large, allowing him to wield the heaviest, most dangerous weapons with one hand.  He was a force to be reckoned with, and he knew it.  The best weapon shop in town had just received a shipment of new weapons supposedly being the strongest weapons Fiore had ever seen.  There were a limited amount, and Jeeroy intended to own one by the time they were all sold out.  He wandered into town that day with a clear head.  He had no need for the green herb, as he was already happy enough seeing as he was going to pick up his new best friend.  Jeeroy was as attuned to his weapons as he was to his own self, they were an extension of him and he intended to make his new extension the best yet.  He would be the strongest sooner or later and it would start with the perfect weapon.  His eyes lit up as he neared the shop in town.  He was like a kid on his birthday, or Christmas.  He was getting a new present and he did not care how much it cost him, he had a nice little fund saved up as it was anyhow.  As he walked in the shop, he heard the bell above the door ring, and he was happier than he had been most of his life.  His eyes immediately found the shipment of weapons hanging in a glass cabinet behind the counter.  The man at the cash register was polishing the glass as Jeeroy walked in, and his attention turned to him.

"Hello there sir, how are you this fine evening?  What can I help you with?"  The man asked with a genuine smile upon his face.  Jeeroy chuckled happily and his eyes found the weapons once again.  The man followed his gaze and smiled brighter as well.  "Ah yes, we have had quite a few people come in to look at these beauties today.  A few have sold, the others have not had enough money to purchase them.  Ask me whatever you would like, I will help how I can.  They all come cursed with some type of magic, causing them to be special in some sort of way."  Jeeroy was like a kid in a candy store.  They all looked so amazing, though his eyes were drawn to one in particular.  The scariest looking weapon upon the shelf was a scythe with three blades, each one getting a bit smaller as they descended down the long blade.

"Tell me about that one."  Jeeroy said, motioning to the scythe upon the wall.  The man behind the counter unlocked the glass and pulled out the weapon, barely able to hold it in his own two hands, while Jeeroy reached out and lifted it with one.  The man explained that the scythe had been cursed to act almost as a voodoo doll.  The moment you hit someone with it, you could then harm yourself and cause the person marked harm as well.  Jeeroy was a large man, and lethal damage to others would barely cause a scratch to him.  Deciding that was the one he wanted, he paid the man for the weapon and walked out of the shop with it in tow.  Swinging it, he was happy with the outcome as the bright red blades glinted in the sun.  He was ready to train with the weapon, and nothing was going to stop him from being the best.
-Exit-

WC:613/9000

q_A3j_T1501890928

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum