Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions For This Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sage † 

Suggestions For This Forum Empty Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:14 pm

Sage †
SUGGESTIONS

1.More Quests with enemies. I think it would be more fun if we could use our spells and kick some butts. More than one enemy is absolutely recommended. (especially in higher ranked quests, like B ranks, if you need someone to make a quest, id be happy to.)

2. Stats Training. A training thread that will add one of our stats, for example, going to the gym or training/fighting/duelling with someone will add your strength/speed/endurance. And some sort of studying or training with your available spells and it will add your intelligent. We need some sort of other way to add our statistics other than getting it by ranking up, doing quests, or in the lucky spin (Erza's Gym), we want some way to add our stats by our own hard work.

3. Rune Knight Shops and Quests. This is just some sort of reminder for you. O-O

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS SUGGESTIONS

Sincerely,
Sage.

#2Venus Rosé 

Suggestions For This Forum Empty Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:27 pm

Venus Rosé

1.) Due to the Roll System that was currently implemented, we're still testing it out in raids and see if we can fix any errors regarding to this system. However, there will definitely be more quests with enemies in them in the near future. If you can't wait, then do combat RP with someone else on the site.

2.) Stats is not something that is to be obtained so easily. I highly doubt this training would be considered or implemented, but perhaps, it could be something else. Another ways of getting stats is purchasing and I'm sure it gives you stats more than enough.

3.) The Rune Knights Shops and Quests are In-Progress and is being currently reviewed and worked on. All I'm going to tell is to be patient because there're still tons of things being worked on behind the scenes.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum