Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Test the waters [mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Káilètte † 

Test the waters [mission] Empty Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:50 pm

Her eyes looked at the sky as the wind was decently well. She was wearing a sun dress with light blue and dark blue outlines. Oh man, what a day. She gets to help with water supply and fishes and all of that other unknown science bio-hydro crap. She swore she did that with someone else before or maybe not. She really didn't really remember. That was okay though because she remembered going to the beach a lot. She remembered that she was fighting something or someone, who was really super tall and it was rather bad, but her mind was a little fuzzy right as of now. Her eyes looked up at the sky as she remembered as if it was yesterday. There was blood everywhere and there was no stopping anyone. The thing-a-ma-jig was there and here and everywhere. Too bad that it was adaptable as it would’ve been a really great pet. She would smile as her arms dangled to meet this woman in who wanted help with the water. She didn’t know the person nor really remembered the exact place. ‘Where was it now? What did it look like… Geezuz Christ my memory is shit!’ she thought and questioned in her head as she would continue on her way. She would soon see a rather ran down place that was made of some type of metal. Was it some run down lab place? Well, apparently it was since that was where they were going to test waters and so on.Arisa simply knocked on the door and waited. A little more time later she would knock again for the door to open. ‘’Hello? I’m busy.’’ Spoke a woman who had a rather soft voice, but she was impatient. Her head tilted up to look at the woman who was indeed Arisa. ‘’Oh! Are you here to help out? That's great! It means my plea for help was answered.’’ She spoke and smiled. ‘’Hai! I’m Arisa from the one quiet green guild – I mean Lamia guild.’’ She spoke and looked away embarrassed that she was already forgetting, blushing softly as her golden eyes looked at the girl. ‘’Haha alright. Thanks for helping me with this. Got the examples and we should walk to the lab spot now.’’ She would speak and smiled. Slowly they would walk towards where they would experiment all of the little tubes and such.

Something about levels of pollution or something like that. She was never taught anything such as this as she never even been to schooling! She didn't know this crap, but she guessed that it was never too late to learn. Her eyes would just watch as she would do as she was told like a good little girl. Her purple-magenta hair would move as her head moved, her little arms would move and turn things as she would watch little arrows move. ''Wonder what that means.'' she wondered out aloud. Raina came over to look and chuckled. ''That means they're good. Average perhaps.'' she would explain chuckle a little. 510
~~~~~~

#2Káilètte † 

Test the waters [mission] Empty Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:50 pm

She remembered the last time she really relaxed with the things or in this case, species that she loved. Her eyes simply closed as she was drifting off into a memory of when she was spending some time alone with aqua, her favorite thing. If she had the choice, she'd live in water, but not dark water specifically. Yeah, sure she was eight years old and she was perhaps young, but come on. She would look at the water and remember herself catching fish with that one guy and even looking to find something. Her mind just drifted off as she was 'working'. All she really got to see was a tail... ''I can help you!'' she spoke happily and then he nods. ''Here's a camera that's special. Just take a picture when you see it.'' he spoke rather anxious and was brought out to the sea. She would look around and soon it would get darker. No mermaid was to be seen. A part of her was rather disappointed so she would go to whatever his face's name is. ''I don't think the mermaid is here...'' she spoke sadly and frowned. He saw this and sighed. ''Alright... Thanks for at least believing in me for a moment even...'' he would say and went to turn around the boat to go back. As they would return, her getting the reward, she would then see a beautiful shining tail. Arisa wanted to say something but changed her mind. She wasn't really sure on what to do as of right now as it wasn't really time to leave or really anything. Her head turned around and wandered with her eyes instead of her feet to see if there was something to do perhaps. Very soon if not later she would then see some books on the shelf that looked different or interesting to read. Slowly she got up as she looked at the fishes which were looking at her and saw her leave them. Arisa would grab a book and sat back down and once in a while her golden brown eyes would stare right back at the water instead of the large words that the book had. A small smile would appear on her lips as she read all the kids of fishes that lived around here and even the ones that were so far away. She wondered if there were any fishes from her Country in this book, but she obviously wouldn't know till she read more of the book. Slowly upon each page they were about fishes in this Country of Fiore. She would then turn around and see the woman nod. ''Alright I think that is it. Thank you for keeping me company and all that. You did well it seems. Glad I left it to you then.'' she would say and laugh. Softly Arisa sighed and accepted this fate as she stood up and took the reward. She simply nodded towards the woman as honestly... it wasn't that bad. ''Thanks...'' she confusingly spoke and honestly was all she thought while she turned away and booked it to whatever she had to do next. 526

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum