Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eyes Staring Forward | Snow & Chelvaric [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Venus Rosé 

Eyes Staring Forward | Snow & Chelvaric [Quest] Empty Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:05 am

Venus Rosé

The late afternoon was clear and bright, with a gentle breeze cooling the summer heat. Strands of silver hair flew behind her like a kite, the sun catching its’ end and turning it pale. The frigid gales blew across the land of Magnolia, lifting up the dry leaves along the way and billowed out her skirt, revealing a white bodysuit underneath and her pale, slender legs. The android had her eyes on the sky; an impulsive habit of hers to commit to the clouds when she had nothing on her mind and absently tucked away the loose hair that fell upon her visage. In her hand was the quest paper, folded into a small square only to unfold it again to read upon the lines written on the piece of paper. Her regular routine of checking the quest boards permitted her to find the client’s location rather easily, as she found herself standing in front of a small building, with a large wooden sign raised up on the top of the store which stated ‘Mag Drug Magic Shop’.

Bright blue eyes wandered over the shop, observing the area around and notice thick gorse of bushes and large trees growing within the compound. Despite the little knowledge she had with gardening and plants, she could tell that they were herbs to be used for medicines or potions. Her reason for being at a magic shop was due to a quest that she had taken a few hours prior. It was of simple request, which she assumed; one of the items he had bought was faulty once more. Albeit, the details of the quest was slightly too confusing for her thus, she had questions in her mind upon her arrival. A faint but persistent knocking sounded on the door as the girl waited for a response.

304/1600

(20% Wordcount Reduction from Guild Perk & Team)

#2Chelvaric Walderkat 

Eyes Staring Forward | Snow & Chelvaric [Quest] Empty Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:11 am

Chelvaric Walderkat
The sun was shining through the window where Chelvaric was sleeping. He needed some time off so he had rented a room for once. It rarely happened that he rented a room to sleep in but this was one of those days he made an exception. He needed a bath and a shave so he wanted some privacy. He woke up and stretched is his arms while scraggy slided of his chest. The little bugger had been sleeping on him for a while now.

“Good morning master”, Scraggy said while yawning. “Good morning scraggy, come let’s take a shower before we go for our morning run.”, Chelvaric said to scraggy. He threw his clothes on the couch and stepped inside the shower. While the water was hitting his body, like a drummer hitting his drums, he was thinking about snow. He didn’t know why, but it was like a burning heat in his brain. Nothing else could push it away and it kept taking his attention. He felt attracted to her. Whenever he was close to her he just wants to grab her and hug her tight. He hit the wall with his fist and shouted out. Why was he still not doing anything to get her? He felt like the time was getting close that he came out for it. He shouldn’t wait for it anymore. He got out of the shower and dried himself off with a towel before he put on some pants. “Let’s go scraggy, the world waits for no one.”, he said to scraggy and opened the door.

He had picked up another job from the job board earlier and had seen that the second copy was taken away. He wondered who his partner was this time. The sky was clear and beautiful as any other day in magnolia. The streets were filled with tourists and the townspeople trying to sell things to them. Not long after he was walking he arrived at the magic shop. He saw a figure standing near the door and figured that it was his partner. When he got closer he could see the silver hair fall over her face and her tender body being wrapped in nice clothes. He sneaked up on her very quietly and placed his hands on her eyes. “Guess who?”, he said to her.

389/1600

Eyes Staring Forward | Snow & Chelvaric [Quest] HVEbuMl

#3Venus Rosé 

Eyes Staring Forward | Snow & Chelvaric [Quest] Empty Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:11 am

Venus Rosé

Her vision was suddenly concealed by which she assumed a large, warm pair of hands, followed by a familiar voice behind her. A playful smile danced along the thin line of her cupid bow lips and gently peeled the hand off her eyes. Without turning around, she revealed who the person was with a soft call of his name, ”Chelvaric.” It was an easy guess for her, for she has heard his voice numerous times that she could even pick it from a crowd packed with people. ”I assume you’re here for the quest as well.” The girl spoke, her voice soft yet cool, just like the winds that blew across the vicinity of Magnolia.

The two mages have been running into each other quite often recently, that she figured it might have been best if she should invite him next time if she ended up taking up a quest again. Afterall, she had been growing curious about him and if possible, she would have loved to become closer with him. The promise that she had made back when she first met him in Magnolia crossed her mind, about the date that she was willing to go with him. The girl had become slightly more extroverted after she had met Chelvaric, and she was now more eager to communicate with people, unlike how she was back in the days. Although the change might not be that drastic, Snowflake noticed it herself and was accepting her new form better day by day.

The door opened, revealing an old man with a thick beard and a wizard hat on top of his head. His short height caused her to gaze down at him as the man flashed a crooked smile at the mages. The wizard did not seemed to be surprised by their appearance, as if he had be expecting their arrival. ”I see, you two are here again. Come in.” The mages would enter upon his invitation, her eyes slowly wandering around the area. Nothing had changed since her last arrival, apart from the fact that the wizard’s desk was now more messier with glass beakers and books.

661/1600

#4Chelvaric Walderkat 

Eyes Staring Forward | Snow & Chelvaric [Quest] Empty Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:13 am

Chelvaric Walderkat
Chelvaric was happy when Snow recognized him. She didn’t even flinch or was scared. He was impressed by her coolness. He felt her soft tender skin stroking over his rough skin as she took his hands and placed them off her eyes. Chelvaric was blushing and looked away when it happened. They entered the room and everything was still the same. The old man seemed a bit sleepy from all the hard work he had been doing. He and Scraggy lined up next to Snow and started to listen to what the man had to say. “So welcome again to my shop. I guess you're getting really familiar with it. The problem today is that I got this really rare mythical sword and I want you two to go out and test it. Try to find someone in town and just spar with them. You can then tell me if the sword is real or a fake one”, the mage said and he took an item from the counter that was wrapped in a cloth. He started to unwrap it and it looked beautiful. The blade was slightly curved upwards and was covered in runes that Chelvaric couldn’t read. The top of the blade was decorated with spikes. The handle of the blade was in the shape of a cross and had golden lines drawn on it and in the middle of it a red gem sat.

“Snow, I guess you can take the item to test it. You're the fighter of us two.” Chelvaric said to her and waited for her to take it from the old man. “Well I’ll be off then have fun you two! I hope you come back with good results so I can sell this blade to some customer”, the old man said and he walked away slowly due to his age.

697/1600

#5Venus Rosé 

Eyes Staring Forward | Snow & Chelvaric [Quest] Empty Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:14 am

Venus Rosé

The old wizard filled in the details of the quest, requesting the mages to test the rare item that he has purchased by sparring with a partner. The girl gazed down at the weapon on the man’s hands, lying on top of a rich fabric. The sword was of something she has rarely seen and shone of silver, the metal reflecting the rays of sunlight that peered through the windows. The slight curve by the edge of the sword was similar to those of Persian swords, or so she thought. The youth held the sword, careful with every movement she made for it was a really expensive item. Her fingers would softly run over the dips and curves of the sword, feeling the rough texture of it and examining it carefully. Twisting and turning the sword, Snowflake admired the beauty of the weapon as it sparkled underneath the sunlight.

”Alright.”

The mage nodded at her partner’s remark, not exactly paying attention to what was going on. The wizard walked out of the door since he had some other business to attend and left the mages to deal with the matter. With a quick gesture of her hand, Snowflake demanded Vysella to follow her. ”I suppose we should go now.” She said, her remark directed towards Chelvaric and his companion. The town was brimmed with people, citizens and guests alike, wandering the streets among the crowds. She glanced around the area, searching for a suitable sparring partner, but all in vain. As strange as it seems, the cyborg would randomly ask strangers passing by whether or not they might be interested in sparring against her. After numerous failed attempts, she finally concluded that this might not be the best or the fastest method.

”Can you think of anything else so we can get this done fast?” She ceased in her tracks placed her hands on her hips. There was a hint of desperation in her voice as she let out an exasperated sigh.

1002/1600

#6Chelvaric Walderkat 

Eyes Staring Forward | Snow & Chelvaric [Quest] Empty Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:16 am

Chelvaric Walderkat
Snow looked powerful with the sword in her hand. She looked like the knights of old. Mighty and noble and very aesthetic looking. He liked it. “It looks good on you”, Chelvaric said to her before they left to the streets to find a sparring partner. He walked together with Snow and started to talk to every person they could find. He talked to some tough looking guys that would need some practice but nobody seemed to be interested. Why was it just today that everyone seemed to be in a lazy mood? Or maybe they were scared to lose to a girl as their friends would be laughing them out. There should be at least one person in this city that wants to fight, Chelvaric thought. To bad he couldn’t fight her but the shopkeeper wouldn’t trust an opinion from two friends fighting each other.

Let me think Snow”, Chelvaric answered on her question as he leaned against a wall and was thinking deep about it. Just when he was about to say something to Snow a young man in a orange coat came closer to them. He was wearing a green hat and he looked quite young. “Hi you two, who’s the one that wants to fight!” he asked them while he was looking fiercely at them. Ah, finally someone who wants to fight. And they didn’t had to search him! He just came straight up to them to fight. Well it seemed they were lucky. Chelvaric nodded to Scraggy and he nodded back in agreement. “This girl here is searching someone to test her sword with. Why don’t you two fight each other?”, he said to the guy and he looked at the guy and then at Snow. “It doesn’t matter that you're a girl I am still going all out on you. I hope your prepared”, the guy said. “Just follow me, I know a good sparring location”, he said and they followed him to the location.

1028/1600

#7Venus Rosé 

Eyes Staring Forward | Snow & Chelvaric [Quest] Empty Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:20 am

Venus Rosé

Her hopes of finding a particular warrior to spar with was failing each passing second. The girl folded her arms across her chest before shielding herself from the sunlight that blared down upon the town with her hand. Soon after, a young man would proceed towards them, asking them if they would be interested for sparring. Her eyebrow was raised as she exchanged dubious glances with her comrade. Cerulean eyes took the appearance of the boy, head to toe. Although the boy may not be as fit as those of warriors who fought in battles, she concluded that he would be the one to spar with herself. The boy appeared to be taken down with slight easiness albeit, she made a note to herself not to underestimate her targets regardless of their size for appearances were highly deceptive.

The young boy would lead them off towards a secluded area, free from people and other beings and she preferred it that way since she did not want anyone interfering with the battle nor wish to harm anyone in the midst of their sparring. ”Shall we begin?” The mage asked, without bothering to deal with the formalities since she was in a rush to be over with this. Extending the sword slightly outwards with her hand, the girl took a stance, her legs parted a few feet away from each other. Brows furrowed into the centre of her forehead in concentration and her eyes were fixated to the form in front of her -- the boy. Her mechanic eyes read the numbers that emerged before her, the statistics of the boy which declared her of how strong he was. He was the one to make the first move, taking a large step in front of him and thrusted his sword forward. Instinctively, she took a step back and parried his sword with hers. Her eyes widened in surprise at his skills. Despite his young age, the boy was well fit for sparring and it appears that he had quite a decent amount of experience with this kind of sport.

The sound of metal clashing filled the air and both of them would be found covered in sweat. Seconds plodded by and the sheen of sweat that lined her temple had become more pronounced as the battle dragged on longer. It was truly enjoyable and she was able to make use of her sparring abilities that she had learnt when she was younger.

1414/1600

#8Chelvaric Walderkat 

Eyes Staring Forward | Snow & Chelvaric [Quest] Empty Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:22 am

Chelvaric Walderkat
Chelvaric followed the two of them through the streets of Magnolia. The day was hot and the sunrays were pouring down on them. It was a bit unbearable and Chelvaric was already sweating. He’d rather lay somewhere in the shadow and take a nap but at the same time he didn’t mind seeing Snow fight for one of the first times. He never had her seen fight seriously. And he felt like this time she would display her skills greatly. As Chelvaric noticed the movements of the boy as calculated and with the ease of a trained person. They finally arrived at the park and they took place next to the sparring. Scraggy and Chelvaric both sat down next to three together with the fox. Scraggy took out some popcorn and offered it to the fox. And then started eating of it himself. “Scraggy, why don’t you give some to me too?”,Chelvaric asked of him. “Oh yeah, I forgot you were here master-sama”, Scraggy said to him. Chelvaric narrowed his eyes to him and then looked at Snow and the boy as the fight was about to start.

“Scraggy, let’s make a bet. I bet that Snow will win. If you win the bet than I’ll never ask for popcorn again. But if I win you’ll always give me the popcorn too!” he said to Scraggy. The lizard nodded in agreement and they both started to watch the match. The young boy plunged his sword fast and accurate towards Snow. But Snow was fast and reacted quickly. You could say she had cat-like reflexes. Chelvaric feasted his eyes on her dancing around with death. She seemed so beautiful. Her silver hair flying in all kinds of positions as she was plunging and deflecting. The sweat was making small reflecting pearls on her perfect white skin. He loved the sight. He wondered how long this fight would last as both of them were quite skilled.

1340/1600

#9Venus Rosé 

Eyes Staring Forward | Snow & Chelvaric [Quest] Empty Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:23 am

Venus Rosé

The battle continued to drag on longer until Snowflake decided that this should finally end. With swift reflexes, the boy thrusted his sword forward numerous times, fast and short stabs they were. Having little experience with battles yet, Snowflake was not one to fall behind as well. Using her petite figure as an advantage, she would dodge the attacks that were being advanced forth while her unkempt hair flew all around as she jumped from one place to another. As the boy heaved his sword towards her, the mage quickly parried against his attack, using all of her remaining energy on this final blow. The metals clashed against each other, filling the entire vicinity, followed by silence that reigned supreme within the area for a brief moment and what she saw next caused the silver haired mage to doubt her eyes. The boy’s sword has been cut in half whilst hers remained intact, barely even a scratch on her metal blade.

”Lad, what’s your name?”

”Tyler, miss.”

”You’re quite a handful. I hope to spar with you again, one day and perhaps, you might even be one of the finest warriors.”

The mage complimented, a soft smile growing on her lips. She withdrew her sword and wrapped it around with the fabric she had brought along with. Now that her goal had finally accomplished, the only thing left was to return to the magic shop to report to the wizard about the condition of the sword. The mage bowed at a slight angle, upon finishing the battle and gave her gratitude towards Tyler before he scuttled away to tend to his chores.

”I hope our battle didn’t bore you.”

Snowflake turned towards her comrade and gently picked up her companion in her arms. Throughout the entire battle, the three of them were watching with a bag of popcorn in their hands. She wondered if they had enjoyed watching it since she had fought with all her strength that her body was entirely covered in sweat, which was also partly due to the summer heat as well.

1757/1600

(20% Wordcount Reduction from Guild Perk & Team)

#10Chelvaric Walderkat 

Eyes Staring Forward | Snow & Chelvaric [Quest] Empty Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:33 am

Chelvaric Walderkat
Chelvaric got more excited as the battle continued to be a heavy lift for both of them. But he started to notice that the boy was getting tired. His swings were slower and not as accurate as before. They were still way better than an average swordfighter. There was no doubt this kid was gone grow up as one of the best swordsmen that Fiore had ever seen. It seems Snow had some competition ahead of her. But then the boy put all his power in the last swing of his blade. Snow catched the blade with hers and they collided with a really loud metal sound. Chelvaric covered his poor neko ears, it was quite painful for him. He then saw how Snow ended it with a nice clean move.

Chelvaric jumped up and shouted out loud, “GO SNOW! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!” Chelvaric sticked his tongue out to Scraggy as he was the one who would have the popcorn from now on. Chelvaric ran to Snow and gave her a big hug.

“What do you mean, “bored us”. Don’t make me laugh! That fight was amazing, I couldn’t stop watching it. I still have some popcorn left if you want some and you too Tyler, you fought very good.”, Chelvaric said and he touched over his sword. He didn’t use his sword since he fought cell in Siegheart mountains. And he’d rather not use it again as for when he has to draw his blade the events surrounding it are always dire. “Well Snow, let's go eat something I am sure you’re starving as hell. I know this new chocolate cake shop. I think you'll enjoy”, Chelvaric said to her as they started to walk to the sunset. “You know Snow, I have been feeling really happy doing these jobs with you. I hope you do too. I think you're more than just a friend to me you know”, he said without thinking and kept walking to the store. They had the best sweets there ever. No-one had anything better in Magnolia.

1688/1600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum