Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Winderlin King

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Winderlin King 

Winderlin King  Empty Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:41 am

Winderlin King

Winderlin King  Img_1610

Personal

Name: Winderlin King

Sexuality: Gay

Relationship: Single

Class: Sorcerers

Guild: Fairy Tail Guild

Tattoo: A dark blue snake trails up my left side of my body and wraps around my light blue Fairy Tail Emblem.

Face: Makoto Tachibana - Free

Appearance

Height: 6’00’’

Weight: 168 Ilbs

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Hazel

Overall: Winderlin is a very average boy. He has a nice six pack that isn't too big but it's there and has nice muscles in all the right spots. He is pretty tall for his age and gives his body type a compliment. He has dark brown hair that is never too long but is just enough for his comfort. Something cool about his appearance is he has Hazel eyes. His eyes change colors based on his mood and not what he is wearing which to most people is rare and never seen.
His daily outfit well that changes on a day to day bases. He doesn't stick to one style or anything it's just about how he feels. He wears anything and everything. His favorite type of things to wear are joggers though or nice fit jeans but there is no one to classify his outfits.

Extra: Ears are pierced with Two carat Jet Black Diamond earrings, Gold Necklace that has dead grandparents names on it and a gold bracelet.

Personality

Personality: Winderlin is more than what the back cover of the back says. For starters yes he's gay. I mean I know it's hard to tell with his good looks and all but yes Winderlin is gay and there's nothing much left for that. I mean he does what a typical gay male would do…..Shop. He loves shopping and making outfits. It's his one creative artist part of him that he loves to death.

He is also a huge flirt. He loves flirting with straight guys or gays one or bi. He doesn't really care as long as you are willing to love him he will hope that you would date him. But I mean he flirts hard and a lot and it's different for each guy so you can never really tell if he is flirting or not.

But Winderlin does want a real soulmate. He wants to find true happiness and love. He wants one person he can call his husband and best friend or some other things. Winderlin don't even let death do anyone part.

Winderlin is very introverted. He pretends to be happy all the time but he keeps all his feelings hid until someone finally lets him ramble. He doesn’t do often and normally has to find someone he really can trust to tell everything to that person. Winderlin isn’t depressed just he thinks a lot and went through a lot which has sort of shaped his life in a very dramatic way.

But Winderlin is a very confident person. He is very strong in believing he his something special and amazing even if no one would see that. It’s why he takes pride in how he looks. It’s a huge confidence boost. He isn’t self-concerned about what people say about him and never will. He just holds his head high and keeps marching on and showing everyone how much a badass he is. This confidence gives him the courage to be outspoken and he has no filter. He will basically say what he wants to who or what ever at anytime.

Winderlin is a very friendly person who doesn't try to be a mean person. He gets along with everyone and loves making friends. He says yes to damn near anything. But don’t take his friendliness for granted. He will become a crazy black ass women if you try him. So wouldn’t, i mean he will try not to kill you once you push his buttons but he sure damn will try.

He is also a very sassy extra dramatic bitch. It’s sort of his base personality. He blames it on his gayness but he is just a bad bitch if we are all going to be honest with everyone. But don't take it to heart that's just how he is so don't worry but you'll love him trust me.

Winderlin has great memory. Winderlin can recall certain things but it’s not like an instant thing. If something reminds him of it then he’ll remember it but that’s about how it works. He is also a very advanced person. He is very intelligent and such a fast and quick learner.

He is very optimistic. He likes to see the good outcomes of life and tries to help other people be positive and try to show them the good of life and not all the bad and scary. He is every outgoing and loving towards everyone.

Boys - Winderlin is gay… soooo, he like boys, like cute, sexy, and adorable. He loves all boys just not ugly. There isn’t much to say beyond that.

Parties - I mean twerking, singing, dancing, and drinks are like just amazing in Winderlin’s head. He normally is the life of the party. I mean come on he can sing and dance why wouldn’t he be the life of the party.

Writing - He loves writing books in his spare time… it’s fun. Most of his books are written in first person are always a teen fiction gay love story with different topics. But this is not sponsored

Dislikes:

Ignorance - This makes Winderlin’s blood boil the quickest. He hate it when people act ignorant to one races or sexuality or special appearance. Like it makes him want to hurt the fuck out of them. He also hates it when people are ignorant towards a topic but act like they know what they are talking about.

Bad clothing - He hates clothing that is bad. What I mean is that he hate when a outfit doesn’t fit someone or just looks out of place. Like did even try to dress yourself like, ughug, Winderlin takes pride in how he looks.

Fake People - He hates it when people act all different when certain people are around. Like take your nasty ratchet ass cornrows weave self somewhere else and away from him. If you ain’t going to keep it one hundred with him then bitch bye.

Motivations:

Finding Love - Winderlin believes in the true love fairy tale. He believes in the whole soul mate is out there for me and I can’t wait to meet them. Not really sure why he is this way but he am so leave him alone, ha.

Saving the World - Winderlin wants to be able to protect everything and everyone. He wants to be a hero of some sort or just to make a change in the world. He wants to be this good guy in everyone eyes and shows mercy to everyone.

Fairy Tail - Fairy Tail is the only thing that his parents left for him before they died. He needed to find that place and he needed to find it fast. Maybe there was family members there who could answer questions or just something but WInderlin needed to find it.

Fears:

Clowns - Ever since he was little clowns have always scared him with their red noses and balloon animals. He knows it sounds stupid but just they creep the fuck out of him. His question is who the fuck invent the idea of clowns because that person needs to be killed…

Spiders - Spiders are Winderlin’s biggest enemy. He don't care if it's the size of nickel, if he sees it he’s gone. Like it’s a wrap. He just can’t handle spiders at all especially when they get big, the bigger they are the more screaming he is doing and the faster he is run.

Socially awkward - Winderlin doesn’t like the idea of not talking to people. Being social is a huge part of him. He uses his hands and body when he talks. I mean Winderlin not being social is like a ice cream parlor selling salads.. It just doesn’t happen.

Magic

Magic Name: Imperium aqua - Water Manipulation

Magic Element: Water

Magic Description:
Water Manipulation allows Winderlin to control water. Winderlin can change the shape, density, pressure, and temperature of the water he controls. He s able to form different objects as well. Like a sword or whips, even household things. Winderlin can not control another user's water but everything else counts as a free source. He can obtain his water from the grass, dirt, trees, ponds, oceans, Water vapor from the air, and a lot of other things. He is able to manipulate water by the flow and movement of his body. So the movement of the hands, feet, arms, whole body, or even a combination of more than one. With his water abilities he is able to walk on water and created watersports anywhere for him to travel or fight with. Winderlin also can cast offensive, defensive, supplementary, and strength spell buff spells along with his magic.

History

History:
Winderlin lived a pretty good life growing up. He had fun as kid since his birthday was late. He became a very respectful, fun, and courageous boy. He had played video games and read books. His life was really well balanced out. Winderlin started school and it became a natural thing to him. He had breezed through elementary and was off to middle school.

Middle school was a bit different for Winderlin though. I don’t mean he had trouble with the work load but more of an internal thing. He was realizing something about himself that the ignored for to long. The truth was Winderlin liked boys. He did but didn’t tell anyone sense well it wasn’t common. But towards the end of his middle school years Winderlin came out and everyone...well almost everyone accepted him for who he was. He was happy and started to actually look healthier and began working out which is where his good looks come from.

High school was pretty easy and stuff for Winderlin. He breezed through all three years since he graduate early but still took that extra and did extra classes. The only thing that was different was he founded something out towards the end of his “Senior Year”. He had found a thing from his dead grandparents talking about magic and stuff. He found the stuff one day cleaning the office up in his room. So with that knowledge Winderlin set out to learn more and more about this magic and unknown stuff to him. He discovered he was able to manipulate water and that he came from a magic using family. Winderlin kept this a secret from his parents about what he learned but he soon wished he had of said something.

It was a normal day the King family. Mr. and Mrs. King were cooking. Ms. Johnson (Winderlin’s grandmother) was at the dining room table. He was in the living room with his two dogs. There was music and laughter and just all around fun happening. That was until something had stopped his parents and grandmother from doing what they were doing and stared at him. Soon after Winderlin’s mom rushed him in the basement and gave him a book bag and told him to take this secret exit he didn’t even know they had. Winderlin didn’t have time to answer because his mother pushed him in and the sealed the entrance shut. Winderlin then quickly took the exit so he could quickly see his family again. But the exit lead him to sewers. He took lefts, rights, ups, downs, and even circles before he saw light.

When Winderlin saw the light he quickly rushed to see where he was. He exited the sewers and was now underneath a bridge. He stood there trying to figure out where he was and then sat down. That's when everything had hit him. He just lost his family and didn’t know what to do. He sat there for a bit longer before he remembered the book bag. He quickly went through it and found an envelope and so many jewels. He opened the letter and it read.

“Dear my wonderful son,
I’m so sorry if you are reading this note but it means you found out some stuff that you weren’t and I’m sorry. The truth is we have lied to you about our family. You come from a family of magic users. Your father and i were apart of a guild called Fairy Tail. They were like our family but when I found out I was pregnant I wanted to leave that life. Everyone respected my decision and we left. I then founded I was having twins a boy and girl but your sister picked up on the magic sooner than we thought and we sadly had to abandon her. Her name is Isabella King. Well that is the name we left for her. Listen I need you to take that book bag on jewels and head to Magnolia and join the guild. Please do this and make sure you live a wonderful life. We all love you and I’m sorry it had to come down to this. Signed mom, Dad, and Grandma.”

Winderlin sat there not really sure how to feel but one thing he did know was he wanted answers. So he got up and rushed to the nearest train station and took the train. He had to stop and eat and stuff so it too him a good three days to get there but once he did it was night time so he stayed in a hotel but in the morning he set out in Magnolia to find the Guild.

Reference: Shin Sekai

Last edited by WinnieJr on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:20 pm; edited 10 times in total

#2Leyaria Venerak 

Winderlin King  Empty Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:00 pm

Leyaria Venerak
Hello.

I will be grading your application.

• Include the source material from which you are taking your face claim from.
  • Add a unit of measurement for your character's weight. While I believe you are referring to pounds (lb), please state it.
  • With respects to your personality, the one issue I find with it being the above and beyond eidetic memory. For the sake of reference, eidetic memory as defined by Wikipedia is "an ability to vividly recall images from memory after only a few instances of exposure, with high precision for a brief time after exposure, without using a mnemonic device." However, the capability of just instinctively knowing and recalling everything that occurs without issue is a stretch.
  • While there are no rules which state that a user may not RP in the first person, for the purposes of the application, change all references in the first person POV to that of the third person.
  • Please separate your likes, dislikes, motivations, and fears into a listed group as opposed to clumping them all in a single paragraph.
  • Please elaborate on your Magic. While you make mentioning of how you are capable of drawing water from sources, you do not go further in depth beyond what essentially amounts to supplementary spells. Remember also the limitations to which you are able to use as per your Class.
  • Also with respects to your Magic, recognize that the manipulation of water will not enable to you to manipulate the water within others.
  • Again, for the sake of consistency, change your history such that it is in the Third Person.

Bump when edited.

#3Leyaria Venerak 

Winderlin King  Empty Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:51 pm

Leyaria Venerak

• Please mention within your Magic the ability to cast Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary, and Strength Self-Buff spells.

Bump when edited.

#4Winderlin King 

Winderlin King  Empty Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:27 pm

Winderlin King
I have bumped

#5Leyaria Venerak 

Winderlin King  Empty Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:53 pm

Leyaria Venerak

• As a Sorcerer, you are able to cast Self-Strength buffs, not de-buffs. Please make this small correction.

Bump when edited.

#6Winderlin King 

Winderlin King  Empty Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:21 pm

Winderlin King
I'm sorry. Bumped

#7Leyaria Venerak 

Winderlin King  Empty Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:31 pm

Leyaria Venerak
This character has been approved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum