Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Storm | Snow & Shin

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Venus Rosé 

The Storm | Snow & Shin Empty Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:55 am

Venus Rosé

Snowflake

Beyond The Sun & Stars

The cold wind that blew across the vicinity brought a slight chill to her bones. The dry leaves rustled and the expanse of grass swayed to the side along with the momentum of the breeze. Parks were nothing like the towns or the city, with absolute stillness and tranquillity. It was her favourite kind of place. Right across the park was a clear lake. Seagulls roamed above the lake while the ducks and pigeons bobbed their heads into the water. Gorses of bushes grew wildly around the lake and under blue and sunlit skies, the view was wondrous to behold, for the lake was teemed with life.

Not even a whisper could be heard throughout the park apart from the roaring of the harsh gales. It was unusual to be this windy, she thought, perhaps a storm was brewing. Nevertheless, she remained motionless underneath the shade of a tree, that was almost a size of a two-storey house. With a novel in her hand, she stared in rapture at the expanse of blue that lay before her and a deep sense of serenity washed over her. Rays of light danced delicately across the water, birthed from the afternoon sun that both limited her sight and made the view all more beautiful.

Snow leaned her back against the tree and stretched her long legs in front of her, only to cross them on top of each other. She returned her gaze back to the novel she had been reading and she noticed something had changed, an hour later. It had grew more colder and the empyreans above had gone damp and bleak as a light grey mist hung over the lake like a veil. The only sound to break the silence that reigned supreme in the area was the slow thuds of droplets of rain that poured upon the land.

#2Perfect Cell 

The Storm | Snow & Shin Empty Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:48 pm

Perfect Cell

Magnolia's population was shrinking quickly. Having dealt with many of the civilians in several parts of the town, Cell had already made his way away from the first person that he had found to fight. Cell had started off in the direction of the Fairy Tail guild after having left his friend, Shin. The sky had been cloudy when he left the Fairy Tail mage behind, but now it had opened up to allow the descent of water to the land below.

His beginning towards the guild had been sidetracked by his own hunger though. As he went on, more people obstructed his path. Unlike Shin and Geb, these people were not fighters. Fodder, maybe, but at the bare minimum a good snack. He was the butcher, and everyone before him was sheep for the slaughter. They fell before him one by one, and soon he had found himself entering a place by the name of South Gate Park. He didn't know innately that it was so. He was only made aware by the massive signs at every entrance calling it so.

Those who may have normally occupied it had been chased inside by the rain. There had been no one left for him to dine on- No one, that was, until he stepped around a tree. His footsteps had been loud enough for whoever sat there to hear him even at a distance. Regardless of if she moved or tried to avoid detection, though, he'd glimpse her. A piece of her clothing, a tuft of her hair, even the pressed down grass would be enough to alert him of someones presence. Once he was aware, he'd make sure to get a good look at her. Staring down at her, a smile spread across his face.

"Y'know I figured it'd rain, but Snow? Now that's just a pleasant surprise."

#3Shin Sekai 

The Storm | Snow & Shin Empty Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:24 pm

Shin Sekai
After waking up from his fight with Cell, Shin made his way to the guild by cutting through South Gate Park when he noticed Cell near a girl Shit why is he still here!? he asked himself holding his arm "Hey Cell buddy what are you doing here?" he yelled making his way over to him. I don't think I have enough mana to fight him head on, he thought to himself as he clenched his fist tightly. "Hey Miss you should move away from him before he can spread his ugly to you,"Shin said with a smile trying to hide how weak he still is from their last fight.

#4Venus Rosé 

The Storm | Snow & Shin Empty Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:26 pm

Venus Rosé

Snowflake

Beyond The Sun & Stars

The tree acted as a shield, in a way to prevent Snow from getting wet. The sky was dominated by tumbling greys, smoky and silver. She gazed up at the empyreans above as the rain bore down mercilessly upon the heart of the city. The rain only grew stronger, accompanied by the harsh gales that blew the trees from side to side. Snow felt the droplets splatter onto her bare legs and touched her skin like the gentlest of the rains. Her thoughts wandered off almost immediately, her hand stretched out into the sky as if she was reaching for something until she felt a strange magic presence around her.

Her body froze, instinctively and listened to the footsteps that approached her, accompanied by a gruff voice that almost startled her. Her tense shoulders finally relaxed, still wondering why there were people around in this weather. She turned her face towards the man’s direction, taking in everything before her. The man was entirely covered in a green with black dots randomly spotted around his body. Silver pools met the gaze of the man or a creature and slightly tilted her head to one side. ”I like rainy days.” She paused briefly, letting blue strands of hair fall over her shoulder. ”I’m surprised you know my name.” The girl spoke, staring out into space once again as she absently plucked out blades of damp grass.

Footsteps approached once again, this time much faster as if someone was running. Snow decided to ignore it until a yell was heard, overwhelmed by the howling of the winds. A sigh escaped her lips. The reason she was in the park, behind the tree, was to get away from people but here we are, disturbed by the presence of strangers. ”Why? Do you know him, perhaps?” she questioned, facing towards the direction of the young man that advised her to escape the scene.

#5Perfect Cell 

The Storm | Snow & Shin Empty Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:48 pm

Perfect Cell
This girl was perhaps the first normal person of whom he met, at least of the people whom he shared DNA with. Geb and Shin both immediately became hostile towards him. It was strange considering the fact that they were in a land like Fiore, full of those who were different. Rather than attempt to address the man, they instead would try to insult and fight him. Snowflake was different. She seemed completely unphased by his appearance, and that almost surprised him enough to put him in a merciful mood.

"Hey Cell buddy what are you doing here?"

"Oh for the love of..." His voice trailed off as Shin approached, shouting to the woman again. You would think he'd learn. He had quickly gone from pleasantly surprised to mildly irritated, which was unfortunate for both of them. Shin was within five meters of him at this point, Cell's head turning to glance over his shoulder where Shin was. "Why don't you go ahead and take a breather, Gingersnap."

With that said, a culmination of ice formed around his hand as he made a throwing motion backwards. An ice shard would travel quickly and unexpectedly, aiming to bury itself completely into Shin's chest in the dead center. It would likely be a few inches off, allowing him to live without it piercing his heart. Still, the shock of the damage would likely put him into shock and rip away his consciousness instantly.

Turning back to Snowflake, a laugh would come from his lips. "And now we're back to this. So what were you reading? Was it good? It must be considering you're still here."

Mana: 1100/1200:

#6Shin Sekai 

The Storm | Snow & Shin Empty Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:12 pm

Shin Sekai
"This guy is bad new he wants to drain your mana," Shin told him as he let go of his arm and pointed at Cell's tail. This is not going to end well I can feel it, he thought himself as he tried to stay claim while he looked at the women. His body still felt light and weak from being drained before "Cell just leave and you will never see have to deal with me again so long as I live."  Shin told him as an Ice shard was thrown into his chest causing him to fall over in pain as his blood seeped into his clothes as he lost conciseness with one thing running through his head that being 'Become stronger!'

[K.O]

#7Venus Rosé 

The Storm | Snow & Shin Empty Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:23 pm

Venus Rosé

Snowflake

Beyond The Sun & Stars

Confused, Snow exchanged glances between the two men, unsure what exactly was going on. Before she knew, a battle had broken off already – a one-sided battle, that was. The fight ended just as fast as it was brought up, with the young man receiving the final blow in the chest. There was clearly some history between the two, not that she was curious of though. One thing she learnt from the fight was that this creature was insanely strong; much stronger than her that he could possibly defeat her in an instant as well. She would not dare to pick a fight with him, most definitely. Snow was still seated underneath the protection of tree with her novel opened on her lap. ”Are you alright?” she yelled over the roaring gales, her hair blowing wildly in all directions and instantly regretted asking the question.

Blood poured out of his wound and pooled around his fragile figure, painting the grass dark red. Snow was not someone who had the ability to heal someone, but if she could she would probably help the injured man. She had the heart as cold as ice, but she was not as heartless to not give a hand to someone who needed help. A sigh left her lips once again as she returned back to her position. ”Mhm. It’s a good book.”

Stormy hues stared up at the creature that towered above her, her eyes filled with numerous emotions that she could not take account of. ”Do you wish to kill me?” she whispered, with a hint of fear in her voice. She was careful with her words; cautious to not try to put the creature in a foul mood since she knew she stood no chance against him.

#8Perfect Cell 

The Storm | Snow & Shin Empty Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:40 pm

Perfect Cell
Her reaction again was odd, but it didn't stop his own purpose. She didn't run, she didn't scream, she didn't really do anything. Was she overrun by fear? Was she so shocked and terrified that she couldn't possibly respond in any normal way? ”Are you alright?” Her voice called out while she looked past the tree, past Cell, and at Shin. Are- What? He was in complete and utter disbelief at this point, his jaw actually dropping.

In that moment, he had to take a second and appreciate his own perfect jaw. As she acted, his lips closed and his jaw slowly opened and closed. He had lips and teeth now! Amazing.

”Mhm. It’s a good book.” Her voice chimed up again before she looked up at him, asking her final question.

"You, my little Snowflake, have some serious balls do you know that?" A grin spread across his face, his hands raising up and beginning to clap. "Seriously, bravo. To say I'm surprised would be an understatement." His voice halted, hands resting together as he stared down at her. It looked as if he was considering what to do, but he had long since decided.

"I won't kill you," he began. "That being said, I can't say I don't want to experiment. I need a taste of all of life's finer things!" With no further delay, his tail sprung into action. Stinger first, it stabbed directly at her face before stopping just short of her eyeball millimeters away.

"Oh, how rude of me! I should ask you first. Where would you like me to stick it?"

#9Venus Rosé 

The Storm | Snow & Shin Empty Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:21 am

Venus Rosé

Snowflake

Beyond The Sun & Stars

”I’ll take that as a compliment.” Snow replied, regarding to the creature’s comment on how bold she was. She pushed herself up, off the grass, her eyes still fixed onto the creature. The cold wind that blew across the vicinity brought a chill down her spine. Silver pools darted toward a tail that emerged from his behind before it halted straight in front of her eyes. Yet, she did not bat an eyelash but were fastened on the gaze of the creature. Perhaps she was scared, perhaps she was not. Even if emotions were riling up inside her, Snow was not one to express them, for her face was as expressionless as it could be.

Snow dusted off the mud off her skirt and placed the novel in her other hand. ”Fine.” She closed her eyes, feeling the breeze that caressed her pale face. ”As long as you don’t kill me.” Her voice was loud and clear, even through the storm as she extended her arm in front of him for him to do as he pleases. Above the lake, the sky flashed white before her eyes accompanied by a loud roll of thunder.

#10Perfect Cell 

The Storm | Snow & Shin Empty Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:11 am

Perfect Cell
"Oh of course," he said, raising his chin to further look down on the woman with a laugh. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle!"

With that, his tail would extend at full speeds into the meat of her bicep. Stopping half way into her arm, there would be an immediate draining effect on the girl. Depending on her reserves of mana, she may have even fallen off her feet. Still, the draining process would continue. "Y'know, honestly I think we can all agree that I'm the revolutionary that Fiore needs. I don't discriminate, I give everyone equal chances, honestly I should run for Mayor!"

With his mocking words done, he ripped his tail from her arm. "Not even dead. A man of my word, no thank you's are necessary!" Turning away, Cell began to walk. From his mouth came a laughter that felt like it resonated throughout the entire park. He could feel his power swelling, growing with every time. He'd soon be there.

He'd soon be perfect.

[EXIT]

Mana: 1200/1200:

#11Venus Rosé 

The Storm | Snow & Shin Empty Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:05 am

Venus Rosé

Snowflake

Beyond The Sun & Stars

A sharp pain jolted through her left arm as the creature inserted his needle-like tail into her skin. She could feel her mana being drained from her body, her fragile figure growing weak each second. Her legs almost wobbled underneath her and she struggled to keep herself upright. When the creature was done, she leaned herself against the tree and slowly seated herself back on the grass. Her vision was hazy and she felt the urge to vomit suddenly. She was not sure how much the creature absorbed the mana from her but she was feeling sick already.

”Tch.” Her tongue clicked against the roof of the mouth in frustration. Clearly, she was annoyed that she had gotten weak all of a sudden but she did not give voice to her grievances. The creature was a dangerous man, most certainly and that was when she figured out that his purpose was to become perfect by absorbing DNAs from everyone possible. While the creature laughed and walked out of the park nonchantly, she remained seated underneath the tree. Her attention had shifted to the wound on her arm, a spot of blood that spilled above the wound. A sigh left her lips as her eyes glided towards the sky and she noticed, the grey skies had disappeared and the rain had finally stopped.

She wondered how the other young man was doing. Hopefully, he’s not dead from bleeding too much, she thought. The rays of light peeked through the gaps between the clouds that had dissipated and shone brilliantly on the lake. Another day gone, just like that.

-EXITS-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum