Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are You Just Cold?(Waylon and Arisa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Harrison 

Are You Just Cold?(Waylon and Arisa) Empty Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Harrison
Eventually the trailing he was walking and his mind catching up to him Waylon realized, He did not go the right way he went the wrong way. "Well This isn't the small town I thought i was walking too at all." He mentioned to himself while walking a bit slower then normal and looking around the place he had ended up with. Trying to remember were he was or if he had been here before trying to piece it together.

"Okay, Maybe i am lost again after going the wrong way."
Waylon mention stretching out so his back wouldn't be as sore. Taking the backpack off of his shoulders and putting it by his feet.

opening it up and shuffled through to get a water bottle and stopped to take drinks from it. "I guess i can stick around here...Once I remember were i am anyway." Waylon mention between sips of his water. It was interesting what was around him bur he had been walking again and enjoying himself so drinking his water was more important right now.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum