Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just didn't feel right. [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Káilètte † 

Just didn't feel right. [Private] Empty Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:52 pm

Arisa would walk through Era as she left the forest. Her eyes of lioness brown would have only one destination, the Rune Knight Headquarters. She didn't feel right being in the Rune Knights. It didn't feel like family like how Kon put it. She has met Hika, Selena, Kon and some others, but it just didn't fit right. Her heart felt pain that she was leaving in a way. Maybe it was because she felt bad? Nah, maybe just because this was the first time she left something that wasn't the island.

Her head tilted up as she stepped upon the stairs up towards the doors that were made of white stone. The hands were rather nice and shiny. Her brown lioness eyes would then stare inside to look around after her soft hands grasped for the handles to pull them towards her, revealing inside. 'Now where to go...' she wondered softly as within her, her bright eyes would widened and glisten, but in reality her facial expression was calm. 'You sure about this now?~' the darker tone was teasing and chuckling. All Arisa did was nod as she walked fully in to have the doors close behind her.

Slowly she walked towards the desk where someone was stamping papers to then look at them. For some reason the person didn't even bother looking up. ''Can I help you?'' they asked boredly as they were writing stuff on the peice of paper. ''I'd like to resign here.'' she would say softly. As Arisa said that in a serious calm tone, the person looked up, positioning their glasses and just half-way closed his eyes. ''You sure?'' he asked simply. Arisa would look down and nod. ''Yep. I just don't feel like I belong here.'' she spoke and smiled simply. ''Whatever. Here.'' he would say in unsatsifactory. ''I can't 'make' you stay.'' he said and then tilted down to grab something out of the dresser. Swiftly he grabbed for a paper and then turned to hand it to Arisa. ''Here you go. After you sign just go through that door. I'll page them to take your tattoo off. I'll give this to the head.'' he spoke. ''Off you go.'' he said and then went back to his work.

'God he's rude.' she thought and just grabbed a pen to sign the paper. After she was done, she'd stab the pen into the wooden desk and went away. 'Down this hall, right?' she questioned herself and turned to walk down it. She could hear from there that she was to get her tattoo off, ignoring the bad talk just because she was leaving. Was all of the Rune knights like this if they made a mistake of joining? She wasn't truly sure, but she just walked in to see the man standing there with some magical shit to take it off. ''Alright. Let's get this over with.'' he spoke calmly with a worrisome smile. ''Now. Just hope you're not going to get into some trouble now that you're free from here..'' he started and then started on removing the tattoo. After so long it was gone, so was her 'bond' to the Rune Knights. Finally with that she would leave the building and then probably Era.

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum