Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shyvixah Suthersong

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Shyvixah 

Shyvixah Suthersong Empty Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:50 pm

Shyvixah

Personal

Name: Shyvixah Suthersong

Class: Hierophant

Guild: N/A

Tattoo: Left back of hand (Guilds Colour)

Face: Octavia Ember ( RWBY )

Appearance

Height: 5’5’’

Weight: 122lbs

Hair: Mid-back length of a dark crimson red
Eyes: Hazel Brown

Overall: Shyvixah is a picture of perfect health, having a rather curvy frame with moderately muscular arms and legs. Shyvixah is not overly pale, having her skin kissed by the sun over her many hours of training, after being let to venture the world. She has a soft rounded face with often blushing cheeks and a tender warm smile that rests upon her lips almost always

Extra: Shyvixah’s Eyes tend to be full of wonder and excitement

Personality

Personality:  Looks can be deceiving when it comes Shyvixah, but at the very least you'll find out she's confident and cooperative. Of course, she's also aspiring, fun-loving and considerate. She had no issues looking at a whole picture and can offer creative solutions. Shyvixah is a Mix of being Physical Weak and offten blunt in social situations unless she cares for you too much to be so blunt, in which case she will Sugar coat it the best she can.

Her bold and honest nature though, this is what she's kind of cherished for. Oftentimes people will count on this and her courage whenever they need cheering up.

Nobody's perfect of course and Shyvixah has her share of darker sides to deal with too. Her greed and obsessive nature don't make for the greatest company and keep her on the constant shrugged to do the Right thing.  Often having issues of What is Truly good or how much someone need to keep to keep themselves going.

• Going Out: Having had her fair share of staying cooped up in the house when she was younger, she tends to do all she can to leave the confines of her home. She often is seen about the town as she normally gets up with the sun and tries to stay away from her apartment for as long as possible.

• Helping others : Shyvixah is in a constant trouble with her own greedy nature, wanting to help people but also liking her possessions probably more then she would like to admit, but she gains her belongings by helping people and doing good things to help herself in a sense

Dislikes:

• Theives: Partly its out of jealous because she has too good of intentions to take things that don’t belong to her and she wishes she could just take things without the overwhelming guilt that follows, but also because she hates when things are taken from people(or herself) because people work hard for their things why can’t thieves?

• Being Sick: Mostly the reason why Shyvixah doesn’t stay in side was due to her poor health as a child, constantly having been sick and told she couldn’t leave, this makes her enter a stage of high denial as she refuses to believe she is sick or could ever possibly be sick.

Motivations:

• Materialistic : Things, Items, Objects, and possessions, all the things that keep her moving is Generated by Wealth,  not power but things. She only Gets out of bed to Make sure she gets more stuff, or to do Jobs to get Stuff. Well and maybe its to help people but who really knows what the heart wants right?

Fears:

• Sickness / Disease: Shyvixah is fearful of being sick, but wat really terrifies her into a cold sweat is things that symbolizes disease, such as rats. Or bugs. Things could most surely spread disease. Being thrown up on or sneezed at, though don’t mistake this for germophobic.  

Magic

Magic Name: Life Magic

Magic Element: Elementless

Magic Description: Shyvixah can tether her soul to another person, and with a great deal of focus can empower one or more aspects of the ally, this however is something that takes a great deal of practice. Further more shyvixah can also tether her spirit to enemy to block out a fraction of their abilities.  When she connects with an ally she can grant them a variety of different attributes.

Shyvixah’s magic in reference to healing spells look like the majority of other healing spells, but in actuality, the way the spells work are based on the targets own natural healing powers that every human possesses, in this case Shyvixah starts to burn her mana in replace of the targets missing health and empowers their regeneration, the more powerful the version of this spell the quicker the target can heal.

Supplementary spells are used through this same tether like style which Shyvixah can empower the living targets natural abilities to grant it a stronger version of something they already had, such as allowing them to jump much higher by briefly strengthening their legs, or allowing them to walk on water by adjusting their weight temporarily.

Shyvixah can buff others by empowering one of their own attributes such as physical strength, through burning her mana she can temporality boost the bodies or minds abilities such as speed would be adjusting their muscles in their legs, intelligence by boosting the blood flow and oxygen to their brains  

Lastly Shyvixah can sap the powers of other by tethering herself to an enemy and putting a restriction on their powers, such as, weakening their muscles by pushing her mana into them to block off the receptors or to limit the amount of power they can send out in a magical attack by using her mana to constrict the magic flow within someone.

Of course none of this is willed to happen, and the effects are normally mild and temporary, Shyvixah cant alter anything willingly, only through spells can she manipulate the way her mana reacts within the body of another, and never can it hurt or harm, only weaken and hinder opponents

History

History: Shyvixah was born on a small island to the far east of Galuna island, a small island that in her time spent on the island, unlike most kids she was not able to spend her time outside hanging around with the other kids and exploring the far reaches of the thin and long island. Nope, Shyvixah was a very sick child, and in being so sick she had very few friends, other then her cat mazy. The cat never seemed to leaver her side and even shoed away by her parents the homeless cat kept coming back to her side, maybe it was that the cat felt empathy for her or maybe it was because she had a lot of food that she couldn’t stomach and the cat would take its pick of the food once Shyvixah was done with it.

After years of being sick, Shyvixah’s condition started to show a recovery in her early teens, for the first time in a long time she could move around freely, though her parents made sure to keep an eye on her and made sure she didn’t go to far. Shyvixah was homeschooled by her mother and developed an particular interest in magic, making it to the docks every other weekend to begged the traders and merchant for a copy of sorcerer magazine her by far favourite thing to read.

Into her mid teens shyvixah was convinced she could posses some sort of magical ability she read about all kinds of magics, trading books and other items to get the money for the merchants to bring her books. The issue was that no matter how much she read, she had no control over fire, she couldn’t speak with wind, nor could she summon other entities. Hope was all but lost for a few weeks until in the middle of the night shyvixah woke to get a glass of water and heard someone calling out for help. The voice was faint and in the distance but she knew that if she didn’t go then it would eat away at her for not going.  As she rushes outside in just her housecoat, a tank top and shorts she seen a dark figure out in the water off the side of the docks.  They moved around franticly as they seemed to by trying to swim. Shyvixah rushed over as fast as she could, but wasn’t overly fast having most of her muscles not as developed from her long and sickly childhood. When she got to the edge of the dock she seen no one, and the water was still and calm now, just as she was about to look away, wondering if she was imagining the whole things she seen an large air bubble come from the water. Finding this to be odd she tossed her house coat to the side and dove in, being a naturally good swimmer but not being overly muscular at this point she dove down and seen the soft refection of a girl with the light of the moon reflecting off the water and her pale skin. Quickly she swam to her, attempting to lift her up but noticed a fishing line had entangled her foot, not having anything to cut the line shyvixah he panicked pulling at her but she didn’t budge. Shyvixah grabbed onto the side of the dock hr hand immediately stung as the zebra muscle sliced her hand getting the idea she quickly grabbed the large shell and pushed herself down and managed to saw through the thin line with the ragged shell.  

Shyvixah quickly pulled the girl up and with a great deal of effort managed to toss her onto the dock.  As soon as she got up to the dock with the drowned girl, she could see the blue in her lips she must have been struggling along time before she had heard her.  Pushing down on her chest and practising cpr as one of the books she had read has explained to her she could tell the girl was not coming out of it. She kept trying but it seemed useless. Now with tears in shyvixah’s hazel eyes she let out a slight sob as she slumped down on the blue lipped girl’s chest.  In such times of distress a wizard’s body can sometimes use abilities they didn’t know they could even posses, being so overwhelmed with guilt and shame for not being able to help this girl or get there faster or even wake up to her frantic yelling seemed to unlock something within her, she felt suddenly extremely warm as she leaned up to feel the touch of a hand on her back.  It was the girls, when shyvixah looked over at her she was full of life again and the blue was vanishing from her lips, the girl turned and spit out water before she looked wide eyed at shivixah, who as this time noticed a teal coloured magical beam that seemed to connect herself with the girl. She didn’t understand it at this time, but even with the girl on the brink of death shyvixah could heal her and lend the girl her strength to help fight for her life.  Wrapping her in the house coat she had brought down with her shyvixah walked the girl into her house and let her rest up.  In the morning shyvixah woke up sitting in the chair in her bedroom, the same one her parents use to sit by her bedside and watch her. She looked at the girl now, she had light blue hair and a pale face, she seemed to sleep peacefully, until her eyes opened wide and she looked worried.  Shyvixah quickly made sure she was alright. But as she did so she could hear the people outside panic. There was a large wave coming for the island. It towered higher then anything she had ever seen, taller then any tree on the island and possibly the mountain, when she looked at the girl the girl eyes seem to widen in terror. The girl rushed out of bed to look at Shyvixah, never speaking a word she grabbed her by the wrist and suddenly they were gone.  

Shyvixah heard the splash of the wave tear through the house and the drowned-out cry’s of people and rushing water, but she seen nothing, only black and vibrant colours and lights.  Suddenly she was standing on a boat, she was far from the island but she could see it overcome her home island. The girl stood there holding her hand for a long while as she tried to find words to help Shyvixah feel better. But no such words existed. Shyvixah looked around almost like it was a dream, and for the next few days she woke up each day hoping it was, and that she would be in her home with her family.  That never happened though and the blue haired girl and her had slowly become friends as they started to sail towards Hargeon where she was to be dropped off.  The girls name was Tia, and that she had tried to warn the people of Shyvixah’s island of the wave after it had swept her own home away, she hoped that the people would be able to leave before it hit. But when she tried to teleport she became dizzy and ended up under water feet away from the docks, and her feet were bound in discarded fishing line.  Shyvixah wanted to blame her but knew that it wasn’t her fault, nature has a way or reclaiming things that is hers and Shyvixah now knew that first hand.

There was nothing left of her island, it seemed to have sank into the sea, an no one ever surfaced, whether the wave was some sort of curse or magic Shyvixah would never learn.  When it came to the time she was dropped of in Hargeon, Shyvixah simply said goodbye to the Tia and gave her a firm hug, knowing that she had nothing, tai took her to the store and got her set up a bit, telling her that if she wanted to expand her use of magics she would be wise to search out a guild and learn their ways.

Shyvixah slowly came around to her new life, walking the streets most days and doing odd jobs for people so she could afford a place to stay. It took a few months of being almost homeless before she got herself an apartment, at this point she started to collect books, books she could read to teach herself about magic, almost too stubborn or proud to seek out a guild to help, or maybe it was because she wasn’t very good and didn’t know if she would be accepted. Over the next year Shyvixah moved into a larger place and started to do better for herself, picking up the odd request from random people so that she could start to piece together a new life.

She turned 19 in the winter off x785 her growing collections of things getting larger and she seemed to forget the vague memory of her island sinking and the massive wave that crashed upon her home with the catastrophic event that changed her life. Now she simply seeks to get by and aspires to grow in wealth and start a better life then that she was yanked to safety from.

Last edited by Shyvixah on Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Rowan Vincent 

Shyvixah Suthersong Empty Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:13 pm

Rowan Vincent
Hey there, Rowan here to grade your application today.

• So your personality and likes seem to disagree with each other. On one hand you say you are a very sharing individual, but at the same time you say greed is something that your character deals with commonly.
  • As for your magic there are a few problems. First, spirit isn't an element. The elements are fire, water, earth, wind, lightning, nature, frost, light, and dark. If your magic element does not fit into these categories it becomes non-elemental. Second, your magic seems to limit itself to a single spell from what you say so far and that's creating a tether which heals and buffs. Expand on this more. Finally, as a hierophant you are able to cast four types of spells which you should list in your description. These are healing, supplementary, other-buff, and debuff.

Shyvixah Suthersong KvtGhgg
#3Shyvixah 

Shyvixah Suthersong Empty Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:22 pm

Shyvixah
It is Very Nice to see that you read through my entire Bio, i have seen alot of sites just Stamp it with approved and send you on your way. So thankyou for that right there.

I must have changed my mind mid way through my application lol i will strike off The shareing part as i totatly Agree she is not likly to Share if she is Greedy , as i was going for that she struggles with being Greedy but, will normal do what she can to help ( which in its self could be seen as greedy because she does it to make herself feel better.)

As for the Magic i Also Competently understand, i will be going with element less.
The idea i guess i didnt portray properly, i was going for She Creates a tether that would link an ally to herself, Healing would be a spell, Buffs would be a set of different spells, like Lending your Strength, or Lending your Magic powers, or in the case of healing, giving up some of her self( kind of like the Trade of Mana for Health as alot of Healing spells are like. i will add in a Section based on Debuffing because i miss read something, i thought that the Debuffs came at 3x's their cost to make, ( which i thought was a Handicap mean to discourage people from branching into that. but now i see what it means. i will Adjust my Magic accordingly and then pm you or Re post my App in the Section when its ready, i will be working on it immediately either way. Its up to you which you'd Preffer Whether it is PM or Repost in Review

#4Shyvixah 

Shyvixah Suthersong Empty Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Shyvixah
Edited and Fixed

#5Rowan Vincent 

Shyvixah Suthersong Empty Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:10 am

Rowan Vincent
Congratulations, this application has been approved.

Shyvixah Suthersong KvtGhgg

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum