Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clarification [Lee Ann]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Lee Nakamura 

Clarification  [Lee Ann] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:20 pm

Lee Nakamura
Selena stayed quiet as Lee took the picture. The redhead was looked at right in the eye as.she returned the favor. She only sighed pulling her knees to her chest. It had been a hard life. To her surprise Selena sat down and hugged her tightly. She said she would try to help her. LeeAnn was lost at words again like she was when getting Co-leader position. "Thanks...you don't have to. But I will try to return the favor. Also I'm sorry for lying to you. Probably won't make it up in your mind, but I want to start on a clean slate. For the team. I will do my best as a Co-leader and I know I am not perfect but I will strive to. I...want to prove myself that I am capable of leading" she.said.

Clarification  [Lee Ann] - Page 2 Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#27Selena Maelstrom 

Clarification  [Lee Ann] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:02 am

Selena Maelstrom
Again with the captain thing. She wasn't fit and ome should work for it rather than get the role and work from there, no matter the reason. But Selena held her tounge this time. It was clear speking woth Lee wasn't the answer, although it did offer a solution to a different problem. Relasing herself from the hug, Selena looked at lee and seen something she hadn't in a long time. A friend. Selena stood up and looked at Hans. "Don't listen to her." Selena said, looking back to Lee. "She needs you." She finished. "Well since that's all done. I think I'll take my leave, unless there was anything else?" Selena asked. Her voice, expression and just about everything else was monotone and tired, but she would carry on if there wqs anything else.

Clarification  [Lee Ann] - Page 2 BLlZQ5m
#28Lee Nakamura 

Clarification  [Lee Ann] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:23 pm

Lee Nakamura
Hans sighed as he held his fiance. There was not any sort of word that either of them could describe. They both knew LeeAnn and Selena stepped off on the wrong foot. The redhead remained quiet as he lipped "Thanks you" extremely quietly. Hoping she would keep the sacred information a secret. If it leaked out, there was not turning back. There was nothing to say or do to this situation. "No not really. I think we need to part ways here. Its best if we both cool down" mentioned Hans as they went to the doorway to go back home.

[Exit]

Clarification  [Lee Ann] - Page 2 Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum