Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Need Booze! [D-Rank] [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tsukishima Higurashi 

I Need Booze! [D-Rank] [Solo] Empty Mon May 13, 2024 6:53 pm

Tsukishima Higurashi
"It seems like every single day, prices are getting higher and higher." Tsukishima sighed wearily as he stepped into the familiar landscape of the inn he called home. Heavy footsteps carried him to the bar, where he settled onto the stool at the far end. It was a silent witness to his financial woes. With each passing day, the weight of expenses bore down heavier upon his shoulders. Rent and quest expenses took up the bulk of his pay, leaving behind a mere paltry amount. As he counted out the coins that remained from his last job, a sense of unease settled over him.

"Lost in thought, are we?" A kind and familiar voice sliced through Tsukishima's loathing, pulling him back to the present moment. He glanced up to find Batra, the inn's resident bartender and owner smiling at him. Despite his limited interactions with Batra, the man’s reputation preceded him throughout Crocus. A kind hearted man that would do what he could to help someone in need.

Word Count: 168
Total Word Count: 168 / 500

#2Tsukishima Higurashi 

I Need Booze! [D-Rank] [Solo] Empty Mon May 13, 2024 6:56 pm

Tsukishima Higurashi
"It’s on the house." Batra announced cheerfully, sliding a frosted glass of beer across the wooden counter. "You look like you could use it." "Thanks," Tsukishima mumbled gratefully. As the liquid met his lips, he let its bitter sweetness wash away his worries for the moment. "Money troubles?" Batra inquired casually, his tone gentle yet probing. Tsukishima's eyebrows arched in surprise at the bartender's perceptiveness. "Was it that obvious?" Tsukishima chuckled, taking another sip; relishing the fact that it had already begun to work its magic. "To the untrained eye, probably not. But I've served my fair share of people who come and sit in that very same spot; each of them looking as if the weight of the world rested on their shoulders." Batra replied, his eyes reflecting empathy. "It's not hard to spot."

Tsukishima nodded in acknowledgment, feeling a sense of understanding in Batra's understanding gaze. With a sigh, he leaned up against the bar, choosing to set aside his worries for the time being and simply savor the peace.

Word Count: 172
Total Word Count: 340 / 500

#3Tsukishima Higurashi 

I Need Booze! [D-Rank] [Solo] Empty Mon May 13, 2024 7:00 pm

Tsukishima Higurashi
The elf observed with amusement as the inn gradually increased with activity. The hurried bustle of Batra and his staff weaving through the mass of patrons. Amidst the controlled chaos, Batra often found moments to pause and exchange pleasantries with Tsukishima, a gesture that Tsukishima greatly appreciated. There was a genuineness to Batra's demeanor, something that the Athlas elf found comforting as most humans were anything but genuine. As the evening progressed and the amount of customers increased, Batra approached Tsukishima once more. "Got a moment?" he inquired. “Of course. What's on your mind?" "I've got a job that needs doing, and I thought you might be interested."

Intrigued by the prospect of earning a little extra coin, Tsukishima leaned in. "I'm all ears." "We're running low on beer," Batra confessed, his tone laced with mild exasperation. "The shipment's been ordered, but with the crowd we have and with what we're expecting, we can't afford to wait. Would you be willing to head to the market and pick it up for me?"

Word Count: 172
Total Word Count: 512 / 500

#4Tsukishima Higurashi 

I Need Booze! [D-Rank] [Solo] Empty Mon May 13, 2024 7:05 pm

Tsukishima Higurashi
Tsukishima navigated the bustling streets of Crocus with purpose, each step moving faster and faster towards the market. His mind was focused on the task at hand, the prospect of securing more funds and alleviating some of his financial woes. The directions to the merchant's shop were etched clearly in his mind, it was a shop he passed by frequently. As he pushed open the door to the shop, a sense of familiarity washed over Tsukishima. The shop was run by a young elf who seemed to share a similar upbringing. “Greetings, brother," the merchant greeted warmly. "What brings you here tonight?"

"I'm here on behalf of Batra," Tsukishima explained. "I've come to collect a shipment." The merchant's response was swift, disappearing into the back of the shop before emerging with the  cargo in hand. "Here you go," he declared with a grin, "And please tell Batra I said hello when you return."

Word Count: 153
Total Word count: 665 / 500

#5Tsukishima Higurashi 

I Need Booze! [D-Rank] [Solo] Empty Mon May 13, 2024 7:09 pm

Tsukishima Higurashi
With a word of appreciation in their natural elven tongue, Tsukishima quickly exits the shop and heads back towards Batra’s Inn. Upon his return, Tsukishima was greeted by a scene of absolute chaos, the inn swarmed with activity. Amidst the flurry of movement, Batra notices Tsukishima enter with the package and smiles, a wave of relief washing over him. He gestures behind him, beckoning Tsukishima towards the back of the establishment.

"Thank you for this," Batra exclaimed gratefully as Tsukishima set down the shipment. As he rises, Tsukishima is met with a bag of jewels and a pristine white apron being tossed at him. "What's this?" Tsukishima inquired, his curiosity piqued by the unexpected additional reward. The bag seemed heavier than what was originally agreed upon for the reward amount. "Your payment and a little extra," Batra replied with a wink, his eyes alit with mischief. "Consider it a down payment for your next job, if you’re still looking for money that is.

Word Count: 163
Total Word Count: 828 / 500
Quest Completed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum