Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lifting Her Spirits [FPHS – Drinking Contest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lola 

Lifting Her Spirits [FPHS – Drinking Contest] Empty Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:34 pm

Lola

WORDS: 310 | Golden Dragon

It's a pity he's so busy… I don't know many people here? The newly blonded beauty seeming to be somewhat sullen as she stepped into the lobby of the in a number which her current mood seemed to not do justice to, even the golden colour and sublime silk which made up the robe she currently wore couldn't seem to wash away the glumness of knowing that her best friend and beyond was currently occupied with other activities, and she was sadly forced to confront the fact that beyond him she had proven something of a lone wolf thus far in her career as a girl of the Fairy Tail.
And they all look like they're having a lot of fun too… Spending all her time both on and off the clock alongside the lad or as much as might be considered decent, and perhaps a little more than that, Lola Skylark couldn't help but feel a sudden and rather sizeable sense of loneliness as she watched those from her own and their neighbouring guild engaged in some kind of playful competition between them, and as such let loose no small or soft a sigh as she slumped onto a seat before the bar with her mental state written across her face rather plainly.

“I suppose I'll have a cup of… Something strong?” Never one who was all that good at concealing her feelings or that predisposed toward it either, all That Lola could do was ask for something from the figure over the counter from her to help her forget her current melancholy, and then rest her cheek upon her palm again as she tried to block out the sound of cheers and laughter behind her so that she didn’t feel any worse than she did now. I mean, some people and their party lifestyle really had no consideration for others, right?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Manzo 

Lifting Her Spirits [FPHS – Drinking Contest] Empty Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:17 pm

Manzo

Manzo could be found at this time tending bar, behind the counter of the venue that was chosen for the little get together that the two neighboring guilds were having at this time. He could be found in a typical formal attire of white button up shirt with sleeves rolled to the elbows. A black vest and black tie with a pair of black slacks underneath. Each piece was tailored to his body and did nothing to hide his physique even in clothing.

He heard from behind the bar the order of someone with a feminine voice. The usual shaggy white hair he would sport was slicked back for the occasion putting his face on full display at this time as he greeted the young woman's request with a smile. "Something strong for the lady." Manzo said with a warm smile as he began to make then potion of her desires, and in no time at all he presented her with the strongest drink they could make at this time. He added a little bit of his nature dragon pollen to sweeten the drink as it would be quite bitter otherwise.

"Here you are dear." The ruby eyed dragon said as he placed the drink down for her.

Lifting Her Spirits [FPHS – Drinking Contest] LGnxHvk
#3Lola 

Lifting Her Spirits [FPHS – Drinking Contest] Empty Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:33 pm

Lola

WORDS: 290 | Golden Dragon

“T-Thank you…” The melancholy and feeling of isolation which Miss Skylark endured seeming to make her that bit more affected when she was given the simple human contact she had been craving, those brand new baby blues looked up as the man behind the bar spoke and found herself a little bit surprised to see someone who looked suave and sophisticated looking back toward her, and felt a little bit flustered by that fact. I mean, she was more used to boys than those reeking of maturity, and perhaps some flavourful cologne as well, and found herself reminded a little of her father for that fact. He was the only man she had spent time with, if you could call him that, right?

“Mm, that's… That's really good!” Perhaps becoming so lost in this feeling of reflection at these facts that she almost forgot that she had even ordered something, the blonde was left to blink as she was given a glass of something which she did not know, but soon seemed to enjoy as she swept it up and let something which she had expected to make her nose wrinkle instead seem flavourful and inviting, and yet as grown up as the figure who had served her it.
“What do you call this~?” Never one who was all that good at resisting something sweet and as such Lola seeming so sip on it again in short order and then gulp it all down rather hastily, the leggy lass laid an empty glass on the table and then looked to the figure who had served her it with only greater intrigue, enjoying the idea of being able to sip on something delicious which also made her feel decidedly adult as well…

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

credit to nat of adoxography.

#4Manzo 

Lifting Her Spirits [FPHS – Drinking Contest] Empty Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:20 am

Manzo

Seeing the blond bombshell enjoy her drink put a soft smile on his face. He was truly happy to see her with a smile on her face. It seemed as though she had been before drinking it, which he could only assume meant she was having some kind of relationship issue. He was no stranger to such things, he had some himself back in the day.

Upon being asked what the name of the drink was, he responded with a brief utterance. "I call that one the lola. It reminds me of an old song I heard once, about a dancing girl in a cabana." He said before he got back to preparing another one for her. Seeing that she was opening up a bit more, at least internally he thought it only appropriate to give her another one on the house. It seemed that in his mind she needed to let her hair down a bit.

"So what's his name little lion." He said with a soft smile placing the drink before her once more. He decided to give her a nickname to make her feel a bit more at home in the crowd, hopefully it would cause her to crack a little smile and maybe make her more comfortable. Not only that, her blond hair reminded him a bit of a lions mane with its luxurious volume and shine.

Lifting Her Spirits [FPHS – Drinking Contest] LGnxHvk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum