Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh look, The Fairy Mother's Home.(Sally)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Judith Karlinius 

Oh look, The Fairy Mother's Home.(Sally) Empty Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:33 pm

Judith Karlinius
It had been a bit of a time since Judith was last around. But here she was she was back at the guild starting to enter the building. Acting like she had not been gone at all period. She was just kind of coming in like it was a normal day.

So in some manner it was exciting because Judith was going to see what all had changed while she was gone. The first thing she would do upon the building was walk over to the kitchen and actually check how horrible it's condition was. So far it did not seem that bad Judith did not require a lot of time to make things look nice around here.

But it show there was not a lot of cleaning done here. But she expected this. So she let out a bit of a chuckle and started by getting a broom and dust pan.

#2Sally 

Oh look, The Fairy Mother's Home.(Sally) Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:03 am

Sally
It was a new day. A fresh start to the day. She did her usual routine of getting up and freshening up a bit and dressing rather casually in her cute yet grunge kinda way. She knew she needed breakfast. So Sally made her way to the kitchen, though upon its arrival, she would see something most unexpected.

Someone that was cleaning it up. She blinked and really focused on the woman. If she didnt know any better, she'd say this was her guild master cleaning things up. Sally didnt know what to say or how to react. Say hi? Go for hug? She was a bit frozen in between actions, perhaps she was in disbelief that the guild master was finally here. Truth be told, she expected to never meet Judith. Starting to think that she was like a myth or a figure of speech. But here she was. She mostly recognized Judith from what she heard about her, though something seemed different than her descriptions. She believed that Judith was a wood elf.

#3Judith Karlinius 

Oh look, The Fairy Mother's Home.(Sally) Empty Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:10 am

Judith Karlinius
It was a shame Judith was not in on the humour in which she had become merely a figure of mystery, with her own sense of humour she would have played along with it because she was not scared too when she heard such things. But alas here she was sweeping the floor. Then it seemed Judith merely stopped for a moment.

Anyone knowing Judith's powers even if she did not speak much of them, Did often leaves hints of the Dragon Slaying powers. Judith stopping for a moment was not entirely needed, but it was if anything a hint that she was playfully using her powers. For Judith seemingly vanished.

Then merely showed up in front of Sally. thinking about it now. The Fairy Mother was not a tiny tall figure if anything she was one centimetre shorter then Sally. Judith seemingly was looking over Sally. Then after a bit of inspection."You need to sleep a bit more, As well as drink a bit more water."Sally could stop Judith at any point, but it seemed she would just continue for the moment. It was almost like a Motherly inspection over all it was harmless for the most part.

#4Sally 

Oh look, The Fairy Mother's Home.(Sally) Empty Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:08 am

Sally
Judith inspected Sally and gave her motherly advice like what to do. The pinkette hugged her Fairy Mother soon after such advice. She really missed this kind of stuff, having a figure look out for her and her best interest, do the annoying but loving parenting thing she didnt get to experience much. Just the two things Judith said made her feel better. Though Sally realizing she was getting ahead of herself stopped hugging Judith and apologized for such a rash action "Im sorry. I got a bit ahead of myself".

But now she didnt know what to do. She didnt know the Guild Master to Guild Mate relation of what people do or behave and such, so she just stood there a bit akwardly as she awaited to see what would Judiths next actions or reactions be. She was here in Fairy Tail for months and finally she meets her guild master

#5Judith Karlinius 

Oh look, The Fairy Mother's Home.(Sally) Empty Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:03 pm

Judith Karlinius
The sillier part of this is, If there was ever anyone safe enough to hug, it was Judith. She responded to them well."You must be very new then."Judith said with a bit of chuckle about it. After all once you hug the fairy mother it was now a open chance to mother some one. When Sally stopped Judith would almost seemingly with out skipping a beat hug her and in the most motherly way possible rubbed this new persons back. Adding more to the mother count she rested Sally's head on one of her shoulders and just let Sally take a moment.

Then she make sure to let Sally go when she was ready and leave them enough space to see eye to eye and merely said."If you are new, I am your guild master. Anyone should never be scared of talking to me, hug me or asking me for food or drinks. I am here to help you in anyway I can."Judith said just to make it quickly clear. After all everyone one should know and be aware whenever Judith's around what they can do and not do around Judith whenever she was around.

Then she would just end this moment by merely saying."I will do the best I can to guide you when needed...now might who you be?"Judith did want to know Sally as a person so she over all was not waiting to see what she would ask.

#6Sally 

Oh look, The Fairy Mother's Home.(Sally) Empty Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:34 am

Sally
"I guess Im kinda new... I've been here a while. I guess when you left on your trip?" she spoke a bit insecurely. Upon being hugged again, the pinkette didnt skip a beat and immediatelly hugged back once more, missing this motherly nurture. Its not like Sally doesnt have a mom or that she's dead or something. Its just her own parents were so nonexistent and negligent that they might as well be dead.

Upon the true ending of the hug, the two looked at eachother, eye to eye and thats when Judith spoke that she was her guild master, but still that didnt mean she should fear her asking about food, drinks, hugs, et cetera. Sally nodded thats a bit weird for her, she would have a hard time getting used to that sort of non formal relation, but she would give it a try

Then Judith would just end this moment by merely saying that she will do her best to help her and lead her when needed. And now the core question. Who was she
"My name is Sally. And thats about it, theres not much more to be. I joined this guild because I sort of wanted to belong with a group of people and have a sorta familial vibe. Do quests and stuff too."

#7Judith Karlinius 

Oh look, The Fairy Mother's Home.(Sally) Empty Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:53 am

Judith Karlinius
In some manner one never really needed to explain much to Judith. Over all Judith had always and means to learn a lot of things about people if given a chance too."Kind of new, New enough you haven't met your guild master. Good enough for me."Even then this was just over all how things. But nonetheless there was no way to help Sally now. She was now having to deal with something that might not be too bad for her. In the end only the future could tell for Sally.

When she said that was it. Judith almost seemed disappointed for a moment."Oh please there has to be more. a person is always more then their name. After all why else do you think when i process all of the paperwork for the new ones, I asked what they like to eat or drink."The entire point is Judith knew people where more then what they seem in front of them. Thus Judith would always point it out.

Even now.Judith looked merely like an elf. Not talking about being an Ash Elf. Or some of the other various things that one could eventually learn about Judith."You no matter what have a home in Fairy Tail, I will make sure of it. Now what do you want to eat? Are you hungry?"If some one looking to feel like where being mothered, Seems they where in the right place.

#8Sally 

Oh look, The Fairy Mother's Home.(Sally) Empty Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:05 am

Sally
Judith thought there was more to her, maybe there was, but she didnt know what to say "Uhm, well I like food a lot. Sweet or salty food. Meaty food too? Not into healthy stuff or spicy stuff. As for drinks, I guess I like anything"

Speaking of food and mothering, Judith asked if she was hungry. Sally nodded as a yes, she was in the mood to eat. And so the guild master asked what did she wanna eat
"Hmmm.... eggs? Is that okay?" fried or boiled or any way she wishes to prepare them, she was in the mood to have some eggs, bread on the side. And something else on the side too, but she didnt know what. Eggs and bread was simple and quick, right?
Ok, now all this thinking of food was really starting to make her hungry. "Um, what do you want me to do?" she'd ask if she needed help in the kitchen or preparation

#9Judith Karlinius 

Oh look, The Fairy Mother's Home.(Sally) Empty Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:02 am

Judith Karlinius
It left a lot of options for Judith so she had to ponder a few things other of what she had left. However when your known as the guild mother there was a few things one could not get away with around her."Well you can't avoid all things you dislike food wise form me Sally....After all spicy stuff is easy to avoid....but what mother doesn't try to get their children to eat healthy food?"Judith said with a bit of a smile.

Most of the other things she suggested she would easily get. But she would merely put her hands on both of Sally's shoulders and guided her to a place to sit."You get to sit here while I make you a welcoming fest, I will be pretty quick."Judith said because she was going to make it a lot quicker then Sally might have thought. But Time magic was wonderful for that reason.

Just as she said that, Judith seemed to be completely still for a moment then she seemingly was just gone. If Sally paid attention to what was going around her the sound of Judith moving about in the kitchen was easily picked up."Yes Eggs is fine but you will get more, You just need to wait."Then it seemed Judith was gone yet again.

Since Sally had moved from the spot and thought she was helping with prep. As much as Judith enjoyed if her guild members helped her. She wanted to some what spoil Sally to start with."Come sit back down, you can help me another day in the kitchen."Then Judith would put down the plate of foods she had made Sally. It seemed Sally had two places, One was a plate of two strawberry pancakes with whipped cream on top. next place was Eggs Benedict with slices of back between the egg and english muffins, there was three total on the plate with a fair amount of the hollandaise sauce. On it and on the side. Two pieces of toast with jars of Blueberry, Strawberry and marmalade there for Sally. Then she put a bottle of Maple Syrup. Then waited for Sally to eat.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum