Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guarding, Touring, Peering [RANK - D SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Rockie 

Guarding, Touring, Peering [RANK - D SOLO] Empty Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:18 pm

Rockie
Rockie bounded through the bustling streets of Hosenka City, their keen eyes scanning the colorful crowds for any sign of trouble. The city was abuzz with foreign nobles and tourists, drawn in by the promise of luxurious spa retreats and vibrant festivals. The air was thick with the scent of exotic spices and the sound of laughter. As Rockie approached the grand entrance of the opulent resort, Granny Meirin, the lead cleaner, hobbled towards them with a warm smile. "Good to see you, Rockie. The nobles are expecting you today," she said with a twinkle in her eye. Rockie wagged their bushy tail, their wolf-like ears perked up with anticipation. "I won't let any trouble come near them, Granny. I promise," they said with unwavering determination. Moments later, a stern-looking elderly man named Kaito emerged from the resort, his gaze piercing as he regarded Rockie. "You're the guardian they've sent, huh? Make sure you don't get in my way during the tour," he grumbled, adjusting his glasses with a scowl. Rockie yipped in agreement, eager to prove their worth and ensure the safety of the foreign nobles.

As the nobles' carriages arrived, Rockie fell into step behind the group, their keen senses alert for any sign of danger. The tour progressed smoothly, with Kaito leading the way and regaling the nobles with tales of the city's history and grandeur. Rockie maintained a vigilant watch, their golden eyes scanning the lively streets. Suddenly, a group of rowdy thugs emerged from the shadows, their menacing sneers casting a shadow over the tour. "Well, well, what do we have here? A bunch of fancy foreigners and a mangy mutt," one of the thugs jeered, his cronies snickering menacingly. Rockie's hackles bristled, their lips curling back in a low growl. "You better watch your tongues, pups. These nobles deserve respect," they warned, their voice laced with a menacing edge. Ignoring Rockie's warning, the thugs advanced, intent on causing chaos. With a fierce determination, Rockie pounced into action, swiftly intercepting the thugs with lightning-quick reflexes. Their agile movements and feral strength caught the thugs off guard, and soon, the would-be troublemakers found themselves swiftly overpowered.

As the sun dipped low in the sky, the tour concluded, and the grateful nobles bid their farewells, expressing their gratitude for Rockie's steadfast protection. With a satisfied nod, Rockie made their way back to the entrance of the hotel, where Granny awaited them with a warm smile. "Good job, Rockie. You kept the peace and earned your keep," Granny praised, pressing a pouch of shimmering jewels into Rockie's waiting hands. Rockie's tail wagged happily as they pocketed the reward, their golden eyes sparkling with satisfaction. "It was my duty to protect them. I'm just glad they had a good time," they hummed contentedly. Granny chuckled softly, her eyes crinkling with warmth. "You truly are a guardian at heart, Rockie. Rest up now, but I'm sure there'll be more adventures waiting for you," she said with a knowing twinkle. With a carefree laugh, Rockie bounded off into the vibrant streets of Hosenka, their spirit alight with the promise of new horizons and exciting escapades. The city pulsed with life and energy, and as day turned to dusk, Rockie's howl of pure joy echoed through the bustling city, a testament to their unyielding spirit and unwavering determination.

-THE END-

[556/500]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum