Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Kanna Kusanagi 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:22 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

WORDS: 500 | CLUBBING | @Nikki @Jen

Continued from...

Gulp... Gulp... Gulp...

Kanna chugged down her victim's blood by the liter... God, she really must have been starving huh? Nikki was right after all, she really wasn't careful with keeping herself properly fed on a daily basis, which meant when the urge hit, it hit hard... She oughta be careful of that, after all. She still remembered what it felt like to become a mindless beast. For now though, she settled with gorging herself on lowlife blood until she was left holding a limp, shrivelled corpse as she finally pulled her head away with a satisfied sigh:

"Ahhhh~... Fuck that hits the spot~", this rush though~... Nothing could quite turn her frown upside down like this powerful, throbbing ecstasy pulsing through her veins right after her feet, leaving her undead heart racing with excitement.

She licked her lips of the blood dripping from the corners of her mouth, not about to waste a single drop~... Hell, even as she ran a hand over her mouth and dropped the dried up corpse like a used rag, she couldn't help but ran her tongue over the bloodstain:

"Shit... Ya watchin the show or summin...?", then and only then did Kanna lay eyes on a masked woman with a knife, with a style all but similar to her own... She should have been worried about being outed as a vampire, but she really couldn't care less. This was their guild's town after all. And speaking of guild, Kanna's brow arched, "Say... Ya kinda look familiar. Haven't I see ya around before?"

She'd never seen Jen with a mask after all, but even then, she squinted as she wiped her bloodied hands on the dead guy's shirt, her gaze fixated on the masked woman as her fangs receded and her eye colour turned from red to their natural green, putting her own weapons away as it were. A clear sign she thought she recognized her as an ally.

BEING THIS BAD

NEVER LOOKED SO DAMN GOOD~
- Kanna Kusanagi

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Nikki 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:54 pm

Nikki

WORDS: #### | TOTAL: #### | As Classy As She Gets

I'd know those hips anywhere~? The mask which the minx wore not enough to prevent someone who had been only too up close and personal with portions other than her face to find some degree of familiarity, though such a façade was just enough to offer Nikki absolute certainty that that the blonde was the shapely soul she had gotten frisky with that time in the guild hall, all the same it was enough for her to stay her hand and admire the encounter which unfurled beyond her gaze.
So this is what she gets up to when she's not fawning over a vampy senior huh~? If fair to say that the blood sucking brunette was even intrigued by it as well and not just because of how she might wonder on the subject of the interaction of two elements with such similarity, the sight of her junior in the guild meeting going about her business and the revelation therein kept the raven at bay, and so too did the promise of seeing not one but two of the women in her life in action without her.

Well, actually… Certainly a liar if she said that she hadn't contemplated the notion of getting a couple of her best blonde's together and seeing just what kind of magic could be worked, while that was a combination that she might have been rather eager to get in the middle of, at the same time it was a little bit of a thrill to be a voyeur in a moment like this one as well.
I mean, I should step in, but I'm kinda curious to know how these gals get along…? Unsure of just what might follow and finding a little excitement in letting the scene play out a little bit longer, a wry smirk seemed to wash across Miss Marcello's face as she wondered whether the pair would begin to fight or do something friskier given the situation, and guessed either was likely. I mean, that bloodrush had quite an effect on one's psyche, and Jen had hardly seemed fussy with her, right~?

~ It's more fun ~

~ to play with your food ~

#3Jen 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:00 am

Jen
It seems that the jig was up and she was spotted. The reaction of the two onlookers amused her, so she slowly reached up towards her porcelain mask and removed it from her face. Revealing her amused expression
"And here I was hoping to have my own fun with some poor bozo. Looks like you beat me to it" she said as she approached the body to see the carnage from up close

"Mmm messy. I like it. I usually just go for the stabbing" she said as she twirled the hunting knife in her other hand. And then her attention turned back from the body to both Kanna and Nikki
"So, both of you are vampires eh? Im curious. Whats it like?" she was inquisitive as she was aspiring to be something more than mere human. Vampire was definitely among her top 2 choices. So meeting two vampires on the same team as her, ie the same guild. It was a blessing. And perhaps a chance to ascend beyond humanity and become one herself. The idea of becoming a true creature of the night was a thrilling thought.

She had plenty of questions for them for sure. But for now she was gonna let them be and let things come naturally in a conversation and not just bombard them with a plethora of questions.

#4Kanna Kusanagi 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:28 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

WORDS: 500 | CLUBBING | @Nikki  @Jen

Nikki would be correct... Then again Kanna already knew that, even before she herself became a vampire. Right after Nikki fed, she always seemed extremely turned on, and easy to get going. Kanna always made a mental note to pounce when she found her in that kinda mood but hey, Nikki didn't even give her that chance:

"Heh, I mean, I'm sure if ya walk around you might find another lowlife thinking he's hot shit.", she shrugged, pointing at the way she came, looking over her shoulder before turning her green gaze back to the woman, letting her take a look at the mangled, shrivelled corpse lying on the ground. Kanna arched her brow... Morbid curiosity huh? Kanna felt plenty curious herself too, but more about the blonde than anything. As she took of her mask, Kanna bit her lip as her eyes traced her slender curves, shamelessly undressing her with her eyes as she cocked her hip to the side, "Shit... You're that chick from the guild aintcha?"

Damn... She's kinda hot huh? She couldn't help but note the rather similar sense of style to herself, and feel as though she'd met a kindred spirit of sorts. Plus they were even on the same guild too huh? After all, she remembered seeing her around the guild:

"Hey, simple and effective, and gets the job done. I woulda used a gun, but seems like a waste of bullets for trash like this, y'know?", she chuckled, callously stepping on the dead guy as she closed the distance between herself, "Honestly? Feels incredible... I ain't ever felt this powerful before? Gotta be careful of the sun, and be reeeeal careful not to let the power go to your head~ And besides... Makes it hella easy to off someone with my bare hands~"

She could always do that with her martial arts but now... She'd become a being who preyed on mortals for survival. Every part of her body had been changed into a predator's, her sight, her smell, her touch. Her nails grew sharp enough to tear through flesh and sinew. She never gave a rat's ass about most people, so it didn't really weight on her conscience or anything. At least she'd never killed anybody who didn't deserve it. In the end, Kanna turned her attention back to her guildmate: She didn't think the woman was a vampire like herself... At least, her blood flow felt more like a human's than anything. So just a killer then? She was in the right guild for it, that's for sure:

"And what about you... How's the hunting treatin ya?"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#5Nikki 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:40 am

Nikki

WORDS: 390 | TOTAL: #### | As Classy As She Gets

“Aw, damn girl, you'll make your mommy blush~?” Unable to keep lurking and waiting when the second slice of honey golden goodness seemed to call attention to her and ask about the vamp life to boot, though Miss Marcello might have been happy to let the lass in on the details it seemed that her tasty squeeze would beat her to the punch as it were, and did so in a way which made her feel all kinds of special for sharing that gift with her as well. To think, before she gave her that eternal kiss, she had been worried about being hated for it, eh?

“Oh right, Jen this is Kanna, Kanna this is Jen…” Unable to remember whether or not the subject of names was covered both in the moment which she shared with her junior at the guild or when she recounted the tale to her lover either, after a beat the brunette stepped forward and acted as an intermediary for this delicious duo by offering an introduction for them properly. After all, otherwise it might get confusing having a couple of red hot blondes on the scene without a handy set of labels for em, right?

“Looks like we ain't the only baddies going bump tonight huh?” At the very least the vixen seeming to find a note of amusement in realizing that the gal who had seemed so generous in the guild was now on the prowl same as them, frankly had Nikki known better that the girl was a stalker of the night then she might have already invited her along for a hunt with them, but then this seemed the perfect chance to do so now didn't it?
“Maybe we should line this gal up with a new prize since we stole hers, huh?” Not feeling all that torn up about stealing the prey of the girl of course but at the same time also only too aware of the effect that a chase could have on a girl, the black bloodsucker could only imagine just how much more intriguing their evening might become if they got their blood pumping a bit more, and was all the more excited to speculate on where it might lead either as well. After all, a good kill could prove a hell of an aphrodisiac, no~?

~ It's more fun ~

#6Jen 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:29 am

Jen
"Heh, thats true." she said as she spun her knife in her hand. Though she continued "Although I have much better things to do now" like talk with guild mates. When Kanna recognized her from the guild, Jen said "Aye, that be me"
Kanna then said she would've used a gun herself, but it seems like a waste of bullets "I find that guns dont give you the pleasure of snuffing out a life. You dont feel the resistance of the flesh as you plunge your weapon into them"

When she asked about the vampirism. The answers she got were fairly positive. Like be careful of the sun. "Sounds pretty good if you ask me." though soon she was asked a question herself. "Its good. Could be better" though her attention soon turned to Nikki as she spoke of a prize. "Aw thanks. But its fine, you dont need to go through the trouble"
Really she didnt mind if she didnt have a catch this night. Not all nights were winners. Besides, she could just chill with her guildmates and see them in their element. She does like to admire the vampires in their natural habitat.

#7Kanna Kusanagi 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:18 am

Kanna Kusanagi

"Oh good, I was wondering when ya'd want in on the action~...?", Kanna could only purr as she watched Nikki come over from her hiding place, nibbling her bottom lip as her eyes finally fell on those bewitching curves, before shooting a complicit look at the other blonde with a wink, "Oooof, keep it up, she looks hella cute when she blushes~"

She knew the girl had been hanging around there to watch over her as she went on her hunt, but now that the prey had been taken care of, there really wasn't much point for her to keep doing so except for maybe to see how well the two women interacted:

"Well, nice to meet ya, Jen... Sounds like I need to show ya the satisfaction of pumping someone full of lead~", Kanna greeted at last, her plush lips widening into a smile, feeling a lot more at ease around this stunning stranger now that she knew she'd already met her gorgeous girlfriend... Though Kanna couldn't help but turn back to Nikki, hands on her hips as she arched her brow, "Yeah, bet... But damn Nikki... Ya really got a thing for blondes huh~?"

With a playful nudge of her elbow into Nikki's side, Kanna then draped her arm lazily around her luscious lover, pulling her lover close until that sinuous softness squished against her own:

"Ya sure... Especially for somebody who likes the whole resistance of the flesh~... Ya could get used to killing folks with ya bare hands?", Kanna tempted, running her tongue along her fangs as she held the woman's gaze with a curious look, wondering how tempted she'd be.

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#8Nikki 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:32 am

Nikki

“I mean, shit, can ya blame me~?” The scarlet eyed siren seeming to shrug as she found her luscious lover calling attention to the preference which she seemed to show when it came to matters of the foxes with fairer hair, while there was certainly no denying the idea that she had a certain and almost instinctual gravitation toward those of flaxen locks Nikki had to point out that this was more than just an odd inclination given the specimens available for study, both of whom seemed to be knockouts for more than just the radiant colour that their manes carried.
“Luckily it feels like they got a thing for me too, ay~?” Along with such a suggestion also happy to add to that an idea that the matter was as much one of the preference that the girls of golden locks seemed to have for her as well, with her record in this alleyway seeming to stand at a rather healthy two tries and two 'wins' it was clear that the feeling was very much mutual when it came to matters of attraction, and she didn't want either of them ganging up on her and trying to make this a one sided agreement by any means either.

“Hahahah, oh we're definitely going on a hunt! It'll be fun…” That being said the buxom bloodsucker certainly seeming to not take the refusal she was shown by Jen and their common need to engage in some old fashioned human hunting as something she could ever allow to stand, Miss Marcello shook her head and strode forward as the 'bridge' between the two blondes without a single though of avoiding such an amusing way to spend her evening, and then offered a hand out to each of them as she elected to get the event underway sooner rather than later.
“Help us get to know each other better too, right~?” The raven raising her snout in such spirit and sniffing at the air as she searched for sign of something they might pounce and play with, though the fine fragrances which seemed to drift toward her nose from each of the women were certain to prove rather distracting throughout she attempted to push them away, and instead focus herself on something that little bit stinker and worthier of the wicked attention they might provide…

~ It's more fun ~

#9Jen 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:42 am

Jen
"Hahaha oh yeah I know. You should've seen her when we just met. Now that was priceless" priceless indeed, she couldnt help but play a lil 'prank' on Nikki. It was an honest mistake, but a dang good one. What a way to meet someone.

Speaking of Nikki, she had arrived to mingle with the two blondes and formally introduced them
"Nice to meet you too" she was pretty casual about it. And it seemed Nikki had a thing for blondes. Honestly their meeting was quite the venture. It was fun. Honestly she didnt expect it, but sometimes unexpected things tend to be the best ones. Jen wasnt typically into women. But damn was it sure fun to try that route.

Kanna spoke about the resistance of flesh. And getting used to doing it with bare heads. Jen chuckled "I'd love to be able to do that. The brutality~ Mmm must be divine" indeed she wished she was a creature of the night like the two of them. Hopefully she would become one. She'd like to see the people crushed with her own might

"So I guess we're going on a hunt ladies?" her being with two vampires, now that is divine. Its enough to make her feel smitten.

#10Kanna Kusanagi 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:47 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

"Yeeeeeah bet~... Starting to look that way huh babe~?", Kanna purred as she stepped up to her lover and slid her hands around her waist, leaning in for a slow, sensual smooch, even though her lips yet tasted like blood from her last victim, what's a bit of red ambrosia between vampires hmm? Thus, Kanna suckled on that luscious bottom lip just enough enough to shoot a shiver up her lover's spine, yet not long enough to make their kouhai uncomfortable with those public displays of affection, "...Mmmmn~... Hope ya liked the show~.."

She those teasing words and a luscious nibble to her bottom lip, Kanna gave Nikki at least some of her personal space back as she simply draped her arm around her lover's waist, her fingernails teasing that exposed skin around her lower back. In the end, she could only gasp as Nikki stepped forth and took hold of her hand:

"Oh boy, here I go killing again~", she quipped, biting her lip, making it quite clear she wasn't the slightest bit turned off by the idea... She wasn't exactly hungry but, the last few days had given her a taste for killing self assured punks like this. She still hadn't gained a taste for killing innocent people like the feared vampires of legend, but that was never really her style to begin with. And now, she defenitely liked prey with a bit more fight in them... She had to wonder what exactly stimulated Jen's tastes too? But she was sure she'd find out, especially when it seemed like Nikki had already gotten a taste for it. Kanna's eyes narrowed with a knowing a cheeky smirk on her lips, "Oh yeah~...? Just what exactly did ya both get up to without me hmm? Awful rude if i might add~"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#11Nikki 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:34 am

Nikki

“Hahaha, well if you ever want the gift and strength of that eternal midnight, I'd be happy to provide~?” The brow of the brunette lifting as the newest of their trio asked after the power required to end a life with one's bare hands and little else along with it, with how naturally such an act had become for Nikki on the occasions she had needed it she had almost forgotten the fact that it wasn't the same for all other girls, and as such levied an offer to level the playground as it were when compared to herself and the beauty of a bloodsucker she stood alongside.
“I reckon this tight piece of ass can attest to the experience~?” Seeming to do so with a much greater feeling of ease now that she had popped her proverbial cherry in that area with the emerald eyed enchantress nearby, the voluptuous vamp couldn't help but lick her fangs as she remembered the taste of her lovers blood when she had turned her, and ever more so the frenzy which they had been driven to as well in the aftermath. It was wrought with worry, and ecstasy as well.

“Hahaha, I just ran into her when she was new in the guild hall~?” Left to chuckle all the more when Kanna asked after the circumstance of the prior introduction she had with Jen as well, the scarlet eyed siren seemed to wrestle between telling her mate that it had occurred on account of a certain degree of mistaken identity between herself and their plucky newcomer, but opted to leave the issue to lie for the moment at least merely for the boon of imagination.
“Showed her the ropes, and stuff. Heavy on the 'stuff'…” INSTEAD Feeling far more amused by the prospect of teasing and tantalizing the temptress with the details she revealed and ever more so what she did not, Miss Marcello hinted at the frisker elements of their first meeting with a smug smirk, but knew that a little mystery was exact what was needed to drive the blonde that little bit wilder as well.

“Maybe the ropes too, ay~?” Never one for too much subtlety however and that seeming to compel her to fuel the imagination with innuendo but far less explanation, she could only speculate on how her partner might respond to the idea of her entertaining other beautiful blondes, but something told her that no matter what it was going to be quite the source of excitement…

~ It's more fun ~

#12Jen 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:52 am

Jen
"Oh I'd love the gift." that eternal kiss, the syphoning of blood. The change. All about it. It was funny how people would warn her not to. But the more no's she got, the more she wanted it. She didnt mind the change or the risk. Whoever got their claws on her first. A werewolf or a vampire. She'd want to be part of their world. To be a superior being to a human. A creature of the night with hightened awareness or power or lifespan. Everything was so amazing.

As Kanna asked what did the two do in her absence, Nikki merely teased with a preview or a guess of what has happened. Jen chuckled and left the other blonde just guessing and anticipating as well.
"All the stuff and ropes.~" she teased as she agreed with Nikki.
Now though she played with her blade a bit as she was ready to take a kill for herself. As Kanna said after all, there they will go killing

#13Kanna Kusanagi 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:41 am

Kanna Kusanagi

Was Kanna even the jealous type? So far the usually tended to oggle the same people, and right now it was no different. Yet Kanna was visibly annoyed by the revelationn as her brow furrowed:

"Ya really do have a thing for blondes, dontcha you naughty bitch?", Kanna growled and spanked Nikki's pert, perfectly shaped rear, hard enough to leave a reddened, throbbing handprint under her clothes... And yet she couldn't help, but lean in, arm around her waist, leaning in for a nibble to her neck as she whispered in her ear amidst a breathy growl, "You're such a bitch Nikki, can't believe ya did't call me over to join~"

Open though they may be, Kanna was obviously still posessive of her lover and wasn't about to let her forget it anytime soon... So after driving that point home, she peeled away from Nikki annd turned her attention to the other blonde:

"So, Jen... Guess if my woman already went a round... Now it's my turn to have a fun with ya~?", she teased, biting her lip and tilting her head as she walked over to her guildmate, not really minding her bloodsoaked hands as she ran her fingertips under the collar of her shirt, "Matter of fact... I got just the right... Bonding activity in mind?"

She saw the girl playing with the knife and immediately knew what she wanted... Hell, if she had these instincts even as a human... Kanna felt almost curious to see what she'd be like as a Vampire?

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#14Nikki 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:13 pm

Nikki

“Damn, never figured you for a 'mother may I', sort~?” The buxom brunette seeming to arch her brow as the beryl eyed beauty pouted at the fact that she had her little adventure with Jen without her, Miss Marcello couldn't help but grin as she showed that little bit of possessiveness in her affirmation, and though she was well aware of how the girl with the green gaze was pouting over her greed more than anything she couldn't help but tease her a little on the matter.
“Don't worry, next time I see something I like, I'll share with my clingy lil princess~?” Aiming an elbow to nudge the ribs of her lover because of that and shooting her the cheekiest smirk that she could as she called her out for that voracious appetite, in truth the moment had been one of such impulse that she had neither the opportunity nor the forethought to rope the fair femme into her excitement, though confirmed that she would be more mindful of Kanna's appetite should such opportunity present itself again. Albeit in something of a wicked manner, of course.

“Hahahah, I suppose I owe you that, right~?” At the very least seeming to feel indebted enough to the vampy vixen with whom she shared her blood to allow her to take the lead on this very jaunt, or at least intrigued enough by the prospect of it not to feel like she needed to intervene or take control of the wheel, Nikki chuckled as she made to assert her authority on their juicy junior and confessed that she was due a turn at the helm as it were given her own previous experience.
“You're the boss then, sweet cheeks! Whatcha got in mind~?” As such the dark delight opting to defer to her perky protégé and with no shortage of panache either as she aimed to rap her palm off the rump of her beloved blonde to really add an exclamation point to her statement, or perhaps just an exhalation, the scarlet eyed siren shone with a smile as she allowed her fair femme to take the lead both formally and informally, and then clapped her hands upon her hips as she waited for her to explain her intention here too…

~ It's more fun ~

#15Jen 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:36 am

Jen
Truth be told, she smiled and was amused by Kanna's statement and spank. Quite assertive eh. She likes her already. Though she knew the two were taken... by eachother. And hey, if they loved eachother who was she to be the homewrecker. She wanted her guild mates to be happy. Now others on the other hand. Yeah she didnt mind ruining other peoples lives.

She did love to have fun with them, but she'd love right now even more some bloodlust, bloodspilling and good ol vampirism. To think she'd be in presence of not one but two. It was a beautiful sight. Would she find the same kind of love as the two have? Hard to say, who's to know. But she is a free spirit so who knows where her road goes.

Though just as she mentally decided to let the two vampys have their own romantic or lustful endevaours, thats when Kanna decided to speak to her. Ohoho, her round, eh?
"Oh Im itching to see what you bring to the table~" she spoke in her teasing, flirty and alluring tone. Truth be told, her bloodsoaked hands only made things that much more hotter. It really puts the lust in bloodlust. The next words of Kanna piqued her interest
"You have all my attention~" she was delighted to not hear, but see what was Kanna's next move

#16Kanna Kusanagi 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:45 am

Kanna Kusanagi

"Princess...?", Kanna's brow twitched at her lover's teasing words, a hint of redness on her cheeks as she could only growl in annoyance, "Oh, you are sooooo fucked... Just you want till we get home Nikki."

Kanna still glared at her out the corner of her eye as she stepped forth and turned her attention to Jen. That little lover's spat wasn't directed at her in any way, after all, and honestly. She kinda liked her, and she could see why Nikki would too. So when she heard the girl going on about wanting to be a Vampire. Kanna realized that if neither of them did it, she'd find someone else who would. Who's to say she wouldn't end up with a less than reputable sire? Seemed it fell to the two girls of Phantom Lord to look out for their junior:

"Well first off... Whaddaya say you join us for a hunt huh~...?", and thus, she sashayed over to the blonde... This close, no way she could miss the striking resemblance between the two of them, biting her lip at that alluring tone... Reaching her hand up and toying with a loose blonde lock hanging off Jen's shoulder, rolling it around her finger. No way she'd miss the implication of Kanna's tone, especially with those bloodied fangs peeking through her toothy grin, "Assuming you're dead serious about Vamping up, that is~"

If Jen accepted, well... Things were about to get interesting. Hopefully Jen wouldn't go completely berserk like Kanna did when she first turned but then again, she attributed that to her body being beaten up beyond repair... Back then, Kanna needed a lot of blood to heal the wounds she'd suffered in her last moments as a human, and Jen seemed to be in good shape, physically. Really, what could possibly go wrong here~?

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#17Nikki 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:47 am

Nikki

“Her highness here is an expert in how to use tables~?” The brow of the brunette bobbing as Jen mentioned what her luscious lover might bring to certain rather functional pieces of furniture, Miss Marcello was really rather experienced with the aptness Kanna showed when it came to the exploitation of countertops, and an ardent fan at that, which was something she couldn't help but brag about.
“Promises, promises, my love~?” Hardly seeming to stall her cheekiness there either as once more it seemed that her marvellous mate seemed far too apt in her choice of words for any of them to seem accidental, the threat that she was given by the girl with the greenest gaze was something which only seemed to make the beauty with the black hair beam as she found a shiver running through her spine, and made her only act all the more provocatively toward her partner. I mean, this was one bear worth a good poke, no~?

“Interesting… Might as well show her the ropes to see if she thinks she's cut out for em, hm~?” For the moment however the fox opting to put a pin in that little issue as she listened to the idea of her fellow fanged femme, the suggestion that their new friend join them on a hunt was something that thrilled Nikki even without the consideration toward the idea of offering her a turn to the dark side as it were, and not least because she was dying to see this plucky little madam in action. After all, she'd heard a lot, and now it was time to live up to the hype, no~?

~ It's more fun ~

#18Jen 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:18 am

Jen
"Oh you can count me in~" she replied matching the tone of the fellow blonde who made her way over. Her gaze followed Kanna and her movements, as Kanna reached her hand up and toying with a loose blonde lock hanging off Jen's shoulder, rolling it around her finger. The human blonde wrapped her hands around Kanna, holding her in an embrace "Oh babe. Im dead serious about vamping up~"

While she was all seductive and cool, on the inside she was just surprised she was getting this much heads up about vamping or werewolfing up. It seemed these people that were a so called darker race were just so caring. Either that or she just lucked out on who she met and they were protective of her. It was still a bewildering fact. Still she was all to eager for the eventual bite. The sight of Kanna's fangs peeking was exciting.

Seriously, like how many times does she have to say Take me. She was that willing to ascend beyond mere mortal humanity. She already sung her praises to the vampire species and she wanted to be one of them. She just hoped, she would become one soon enough and not just be their tease. Like she was willing to do ANYTHING for it. No matter how bloody or depraved it be. She just wanted to shed this human weakness

#19Kanna Kusanagi 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:40 am

Kanna Kusanagi

"Oh ya gonna get a helluva lot more than just promises~...", Kanna growled as she looked at Nikki out the corner of her eye, her gaze narrowing before she turned her attention to Jen, snickering at her lover's suggestion, "Actually, I was thinking the other way around~...? Looks to me like Jen's already got it in her."

And to her credit, the other blonde also understood Kanna's intentions and returned it in kind. Sure, she may be a Vampire, but Jen was a guildmate, after all... And no matter how bad she may be, she still had an instinct to look after her own. But when she felt Jen draping her arms around her, the blonde's smile widened immediately:

"In that case... Don't mind if I do...~", and with these words, Kanna suddenly pressed Jen against the nearest wall, trapping her between a wall and a soft place as her chest squished against hers, grinning as she looked into her eyes one last time, before sinking her fangs into her neck.

Kanna had already fed more than enough to keep the hunger at bay, but even then, nothing quite compared to that empowering, intoxicating taste as she drunk her guildmate's blood like a drug more potent than anything she'd ever sampled before. It made her undead heart race as the ecstasy coursed through her veins craving more and more as time went on. Thankfully, her well sated bloodlust made it easy enough to peel away from the other blonde's neck just as she felt her pulse growing weak, her body growing lip:

"Welcome to the family, hot stuff~...", was all she could say as she licked her lips, then finally bit her tongue for the last bit, her hand hooking behind Jen's neck as she leaned in for a deep, sizzling kiss, plunging her bloodied tongue into her mouth for a hot, sweltering makeout. Knowing that the moment this near dead woman ingested her own vampiric blood, it would soon quickly turn her back to life, "Mmmmmn~..."

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#20Nikki 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:33 pm

Nikki

WORDS: 400 | Snug

“Oh shit, you meant… I thought we were gonna…?!” The buxom brunette only seeming to realize the schedule that her lover intended a moment before the emerald eyed enchantress put it into action, the penny in her mind seemed to drop as she was still weighing up how they might best test the hunting skills of their plucky little 'junior', and as such Miss Marcello was left surprised when the woman she loved lurched upon the lass and began to feast upon her flesh in a way which seemed to make her want to share that taste as well.
“Fuuuuck, you don't mess around huh? Making me look like a totally pussy…!” For that reason the fiery fox seeming to lunge for the other side of Jen's neck in order to sample at least a little of that goodness even if she allowed Kanna the lion's share of her taste, those razor sharp fangs of hers seemed to sink into that pale, soft flesh with all the ease of a hot knife in butter, and all too soon that metallic tang of the red stuff hit the back of her throat and seemed to elicit something of a moan as it did so.

“S-Shit though… That's one hot combo right there~?” Unable to resist the urge to gawk however when next it seemed that the girl with the green gaze was only too happy to show off by sharing her blood with what was quite the affecting display of a kiss, even with her body cold and heart still Nikki could feel something rushing to her cheeks and perhaps other places to make them feel warm as she watched the pair seeming to make out with each other, though did not wait too long before she interceded enough to ensure that their 'gifting' would be a joint effort. I mean, that made the bond more fun, right~?

“Assuming she keeps her mind after this, we might have to 'initiate' her in other ways, huh~?” For that reason the sinuous senior pushing her hand into the hair of the newest addition to their brood and easing her away from the kiss even if she might have wanted to watch that for much of the rest of the night, with a gentle but supportive grasp she twisted Jen around and drew a nail across the top of her bust to break a few of the vessels there, before allowing her to feed from them as hungrily as she wanted. Almost, incidentally, like she were nursing a more literal newborn…!

~ It's more fun ~

#21Jen 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:30 am

Jen
And so with her blessing she got pinned to a wall. Her eyes were wide as she was surprised by this action. She honestly never believed the time would come and yet here it was. She was ready. Her body was ready. As well as her mind. She felt suddenly the sharp pain of fangs sinking into her. To her other shock and surprise Nikki as well joined the little initiation of the eternal kiss. She felt her lights fading as her sight was going darker and yet darker until fully dark.

She eventually awoke some unknown time later. She was not sure where she was, but she felt different. Better than ever actually. Her senses hightened to a new level she knew she would never achieve as a human. But she also awoke with a thirst and lust for blood. She was more than ready to fuck shit up. She felt ascended

#22Kanna Kusanagi 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:36 am

Kanna Kusanagi

"Mmm, there ya go babe~... Had a feelin ya couldn't just stand by and watch~...?", Kanna growled as her lover dug in on their junior too, and though Kanna had been preoccupied making out with Jen until she got a good enough fix of their blood, when Nikki cut herself around her cleavage she couldn't help but bite her lip, draping one arm around her lover and nibbling her lover's ear, "Don't worry love~... Once she's turned, we got all the time in the world~...?"

With her chest squishing into Nikki's side, she kept teasing her lover the whole way through before she dove right back in on Jen, not stopping until they knew the ritual had been complete... Though once the woman passed out, Kanna wasted no time tending to her. Jen would have come to on a different alleyway that Nikki and Kanna had carried her off too. Around her were three unconscious hoodlums, barely clinging to consciousness... Even if they did manage to come to, they'd never have managed to flee for the callous Kanna had already broken their legs and elbows, leaving them utterly incapacitated and unable to fight back. Some takeaway for their new fledgeling vampire. Unlike Nikki did to her, Kanna remembered all too well just how ravenous she'd been... Maybe it was simply due to how damaged her body was when she turned, but in either case, she made sure Jen had as much as she needed by the time she felt the girl stirring from her deathly slumber:

"You're awake... How do ya feel...?", she greeted, lifting herself off from the wall against which she waited, uncrossing her arms from under her full bust, turning her attention to the other blonde on the ground.

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#23Nikki 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:59 am

Nikki

WORDS: 370 | As Classy As She Gets

“Shit's overwhelming, huh? Like everything dialled up to eleven?” The buxom brunette feeling far calmer than she had when she had waited so anxiously for her blonde buddy to return to life after her own transition, not only were her nerves far less shot from not having had to drag Jen out of a practical warzone and use the gift as something of a last resort, but with it she also found the presence of her mate rather a source of reassurance as well.
“And that hunger… Feels as if you ain't eaten in a damn year either~?” For that reason able to focus far better on the youngster with whom they had shared both their gift and that sweet and sacred connection, Miss Marcello could only too clearly remember the way in which she had felt her blood burning and belly howling when she had returned to the land of the living, and in the harsh light she now viewed such an event now made sure to make such a change easier on her 'children' as well.

“Lucky for you, you got some good mommies~?” Forced to feel a sense of guilt for how she had lashed out when that unstoppable and unescapable thirst had been thrust upon her and ever more so for the innocent soul she had attacked through that, she left Kanna to watch over the lass for a second as she stepped backward and produced a meal which was far more fitting for the occasion, and likely to leave their friend with much lessened regret than before.
“Found this creep trying to get his hand under some kid's skirt a block away… Figured he was the sorta son of a bitch nobody would miss~?” Far from the savage beast which some seemed to see her and her breed as and perhaps in some ways the exception to the rule for that fact, the bloody beauty always preferred to sate her hunger with those who had expended their welcome in the world and then some, and as such presented one of her prime choices of prey for newest 'daughter' to feast upon. A freebie for her to help focus her mind, before they began to teach her proper…

~ It's more fun ~

#24Jen 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:44 am

Jen
The hightened senses were amazing, but once she got used to them, the hunger settled and she feel like she was starving
"I feel great, but also starving" she answer Kanna as she was the first one to ask. She then turned to Nikki who happened to sum up her feelings perfectly and she nodded "Yeah pretty much that" everything dialled up to 11 was too true. But she will deal with it

Another thing Nikki got right was the hunger. Though when she mentioned how she was lucky she had 2 good mommies, Jen awkwardly smiled because she didnt know how to reply or what to expect. Lets just say her and parents is like mortal enemies. She noticed Nikki stepped back and let Kanna take care of her and keep an eye on her.

Although, soon enough Nikki would come back with a boon, a human to feast upon. As if some primal instinct would take over, she would savagely feast on this human soul. Part of it was the hunger, but another part was the sadistic bloodlust that wanted to gorge and gore a weakling. She had too much fun doing this and thus was easily carried away into the realms of overkill

#25Kanna Kusanagi 

Blood Moon PT 2 [Jen/Nikki/Kanna] Empty Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:15 am

Kanna Kusanagi

"Yeeeeeah between the two of us, we caught enough punks to feed one or two hungry vamps~...", Kanna snickered, shooting a complicit gaze at her luscious lover, before turning her sneer towards the captured crooks she'd brought over. She remembered how one wasn't enough for herself, and wasn't about to let Jen go through an experience like that, to lose all sense of self to her bloodlust, "Around these parts, pretty easy to sink your teeth into people nobody gonna miss. They're like ants really, you kill off a few but there always seems to be an endless supply of them?"

Kanna had never been too fond of annoying hoodlums like those who are all brawn and no brains, and most of the time they don't even have the brawn going for them, and rely on nothing else but mob mentality... Easy prey for vampires like themselves, which made these rather productive hunting grounds:

"Theeere you go~... Eat your fill Jen, there's lots more where that came from~", Kanna smirked, encouraging the girl, leaning against a nearby surface, pleased that Jen at least had a somewhat smoother transformation than her own, "Good thing ya ain't makin' us run after you. Apparently Nikki had to do that for me~..."

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum