Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barrang [A]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Valeria Hildegard 

Barrang [A] Empty Tue May 10, 2022 6:43 pm

Valeria Hildegard

well, i'm taking my time
i'm just moving along
you'll forget about me after i've been gone

The rhythmic rustling of the leaves echoed through the forest as the wind danced along. The wooden branches of the trees swayed gently, so as to not alarm the smaller creatures that lived within the woods. The luscious green leaves that came to life in the spring season competed vigorously for the sun's attention with the ones of the losing end being pushed into the shade of the victors. On the outskirts of the town of Astera, there was a relatively large patch of land that was almost akin to a small forest. It was an area where people often wandered about and animals sought shelter in. However, on this fine sunny day, it seemed as if the woods that were once polluted with wanderers had become haunted. Not that it bothered the vampire who rested on one of the larger branches in the tree. She sat there with her eyes shut, basking in the shade, away from those horrendous rays of the sun.
164 ● 164/2000

MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

Barrang [A] HWpjwHq
#2Valeria Hildegard 

Barrang [A] Empty Tue May 10, 2022 6:43 pm

Valeria Hildegard

well, i'm taking my time
i'm just moving along

Valeria had escaped into a world of silence, away from the prying eyes of the city folks and their idle chatter that constantly bombarded her senses. She found peace by herself, away from the words of others and out of sight. What accompanied said peace was a stagnant feeling, almost akin to boredom itself. While the silver-haired female found herself despising the company of others, for multiple reasons with the main one being her apparent oddity among the masses. In Fiore, there were several people who looked different and odd and after mingling with humans for a long time, the gazes and whispers had significantly died down. They had managed to blend into the diverse society. Nevertheless, the vampire never truly found herself mingling with others. Unbeknown to her was that all these piercing gazes she felt on her when no one was in fact, looking or the whispers around her that revolved around topics she had nothing to do with, were all ailments of her own mind.
168 ● 332/2000

MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

Barrang [A] HWpjwHq
#3Valeria Hildegard 

Barrang [A] Empty Tue May 10, 2022 6:44 pm

Valeria Hildegard

well, i'm taking my time
i'm just moving along

Everything was in her head and yet, she refused to acknowledge them. Perhaps she had shunned the world in an attempt to protect herself for she too, was once shunned and that was not something she wanted to do again. Therefore, she constantly antagonized them and victimized herself. Deep down, it seemed like she was rather aware of the changing times and people's increased openness towards various races but when she had not accepted herself, how could she ever imagine someone else doing the same thing? The only problem with her constant evasion from society was the stillness that accompanied it. There was boredom in peace and entertainment in chaos but Valeria liked chaos that would not be detrimental to her. She wanted to watch the world burn but it didn't seem like it would. It was far too peaceful as mother nature went about a happy day, singing and dancing to the tunes laid out by her faithful creations.
160 ● 492/2000

MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

Barrang [A] HWpjwHq
#4Valeria Hildegard 

Barrang [A] Empty Tue May 10, 2022 6:45 pm

Valeria Hildegard

well, i'm taking my time
i'm just moving along

She's not someone who believes in such a thing as a God who existed for the people, for if she did, she would have to accept that they had forsaken her. Sometimes, however, she finds herself believing that there might be a higher power who might favor her. Her thoughts that whispered within her mind soon embodied themselves in a physical matter. The silence was replaced by distant voices that etched closer and closer. Her eyelids fluttered open, revealing the cat-like crimson gaze as she glanced in the direction of the sound. Eventually, she could see figures wandering the forest and hear their words. "Are you sure we should be doing this?" Said a man with a hesitant voice as he stumbled behind another who strutted with confidence. "Don't worry, this is just easy money. All we have to do is kill that beast and take one of its teeth. That fool Gallard will pay handsomely for something like that?"
160 ● 652/2000

MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

Barrang [A] HWpjwHq
#5Valeria Hildegard 

Barrang [A] Empty Tue May 10, 2022 6:45 pm

Valeria Hildegard

well, i'm taking my time
i'm just moving along

The more timid man didn't seem convinced. Instead, he just followed along, desperately clutching to the ax in his hand as his eyes wandered around, looking for signs of danger. While the female hadn't witnessed any beast in these woods, she did recall stumbling upon some hunters who spoke of a man-eating monster within these woods. Apparently, no one had lived after encountering it to tell the tale of what it was like and no bodies were ever found, which brought forth the idea that the monster probably ate them. However, the two fools that lingered in the forest around her seemed to think they could take on the beast that devoured humans. She could feel her boredom slowly slipping away. If only she had a glass of some fresh blood to accompany the entertainment she anticipated, she would find that chaos is indeed miles better than something as short-lived and fragile as peace.
154 ● 806/2000

MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

Barrang [A] HWpjwHq
#6Valeria Hildegard 

Barrang [A] Empty Tue May 10, 2022 6:46 pm

Valeria Hildegard

well, i'm taking my time
i'm just moving along

As they stumbled closer and closer to the large tree upon which the female was situated, their steps became more hesitant. She couldn't tell if they were because they sensed her presence or the beasts'. It was kind of ironic, considering that considered herself to be a beast too due to her race. This irony made a small chuckle escape her lips as she found herself entertained by her own thoughts. Her entertainment, however, turned out to be detrimental for the men as the light chuckle they heard was enough to send the timid man into a series of whimpers and cries, which only proved to entertain her further. Nevertheless, whether they were cursed with misfortune or simply unlucky, the men and their actions that seemed more prey-like than predatory practically asked to be attacked. The ground quaked, shaking the trees and the leaves which rustled violently as opposed to mere moments ago.
153 ● 959/2000

MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

Barrang [A] HWpjwHq
#7Valeria Hildegard 

Barrang [A] Empty Tue May 10, 2022 6:46 pm

Valeria Hildegard

well, i'm taking my time
i'm just moving along

There was a rumbling in the ground and with each passing second, the quakes got stronger and stronger, indicating that whatever it was, was getting closer. Valeria simply steadied herself on the sturdy branch but the men stumbled upon the roots that laced the floor and fell to the ground. In seconds, the ground shook violently and from it, emerged something huge. Dirt and rubble went flying in the air, creating a cloud of sand that hindered the vision of the monster. All the vampires heard were the screams of the two hunters and the high-pitched roars of the monster. From her perspective, she couldn't quite get a good look at the monster. All she could see was the top of its body which was hideously covered in purple fur. Nevertheless, even she could tell how huge it was considering that it was almost three times larger than the two men.
151 ● 1110/2000

MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

Barrang [A] HWpjwHq
#8Valeria Hildegard 

Barrang [A] Empty Tue May 10, 2022 6:47 pm

Valeria Hildegard

well, i'm taking my time
i'm just moving along

She crossed her legs and rested her chin in her hands as she looked down at the stage where the actors were about to start this entertaining play. The man who stood in front was visibly bigger and more well-built than the shuddering man behind him. He gripped his giant sword with both hands as he faced the monster, with eyes of confidence that acted as a façade, hiding his fear behind it. She liked confident people. However, she liked smart people better. Confidence was useless in the face of obvious failure. A smart person always knows when to back off and retreat. Clearly, this man wasn't someone who satisfied her criteria for 'smart'. He launched forward, with his large blade following close behind. His attempt, unfortunately, was quite short-lived. Before he even had a chance to lay a scratch on the beast, it opened its large mouth and devoured the man.
152 ● 1262/2000

MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

Barrang [A] HWpjwHq
#9Valeria Hildegard 

Barrang [A] Empty Tue May 10, 2022 6:47 pm

Valeria Hildegard

well, i'm taking my time
i'm just moving along

Valeria almost felt pity for the man left behind. He stumbled and fell as he stared at the beast with fearful eyes. Even if the beast decided to spare him, she couldn't help but think that he would scare himself to death. He was frozen in place but his eyes wandered around frantically, almost as if they were looking for him. He looked up for some reason. Perhaps to look for a merciful god that would help him and instead, laid eyes on the silver-haired woman who simply sat there and watched, without a care in the world. The words stumbled out of his mouth. "H-Help me." She had no interest in inserting herself into the situation. After all, she was merely an observer and she would've liked to stay that way if the man's words and gaze hadn't directly the beast in her direction. She could feel a pair of glowing red eyes instantly on her.
157 ● 1419/2000

MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

Barrang [A] HWpjwHq
#10Valeria Hildegard 

Barrang [A] Empty Tue May 10, 2022 6:48 pm

Valeria Hildegard

well, i'm taking my time
i'm just moving along

The beast rose to its full height, using an arm to attack the tree that she rested on. Much to her disappointment, she had to evade. Standing on the branch, she jumped off right before it hit the tree and landed on the uneven ground. Valeria couldn't help but let out a sigh. As fun, as it was to watch others, have to deal with such a beast, she herself found no pleasure in doing so. Instead, it was nothing more than merely unnecessary effort that she would have to put in. The man took this opportunity to get off the ground and sprint back in the direction he had come from. While the first man didn't meet her criteria for 'smart', this was sure did. However, he escaped at her expense and that was something she didn't quite like. She turned to look at the monster who seemed to have identified that she was not a human.
158 ● 1577/2000

MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

Barrang [A] HWpjwHq
#11Valeria Hildegard 

Barrang [A] Empty Tue May 10, 2022 6:49 pm

Valeria Hildegard

well, i'm taking my time
i'm just moving along

Finally getting a good look at its appearance, she couldn't help but wince at the ugly appearance of the creature. The dark purple fur that covered its body looked even more disgusting from the angle she had to look at it from. It had bear-like claws and sharp teeth which hid a green and disgustingly long tongue. It opened its mouth and let out a roar, causing the fur to slightly life and reveal the scales that covered its body. It launched forward, towards the vampire, attempting to hit her with the spikes on its face. She lunged out of the way, still in awe of its horrendous appearance. She hated vampires with a glaring intensity but at least they weren't that unpleasant to look at. The beast raised its claw and attempted to attack her. As the claw inched closer to her, she raised her hand and simply caught it. It seemed like this creature, despite its size, was not as strong as it had seemed.
167 ● 1744/2000

MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

Barrang [A] HWpjwHq
#12Valeria Hildegard 

Barrang [A] Empty Tue May 10, 2022 6:49 pm

Valeria Hildegard

well, i'm taking my time
i'm just moving along

Pushing its claw out of the way, she leaped into the air, pulling her arm back and as gravity pulled her back down, she aimed toward those glaring red eyes before piercing one of them with her sharp nails. It screeched, rather horrendously as she jumped back. The beast flailed around as its blood splattered across the vicinity, getting on the female. She wiped it off her face, unable to stop herself from tasting the bit that stuck on her lips. Her face scrunched in disgust. "Oh, that's gross." She found herself spitting it out. The monster, too preoccupied with its bleeding eye, tried to retreat back into the ground but that wasn't going to happen at her watch. Now that she was here, she might as well do the job. As it attempted to get back into the ground, the female lifted her foot and slammed it against its body.
151 ● 1895/2000

MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

Barrang [A] HWpjwHq
#13Valeria Hildegard 

Barrang [A] Empty Tue May 10, 2022 6:50 pm

Valeria Hildegard

well, i'm taking my time
i'm just moving along

She could hear the sound of its scale shattering against the impact as it rolled back onto the ground. She climbed over it and formed her hand into a fist before punching it right between its eyes. It screeched but she repeatedly continued to do so until the creature stopped withering and laid still. Sighing, she was about to leave but recalled the words of the men. Valeria's face contorted in disgust as she wrapped her hand around the creature's teeth that were covered in saliva. The stench of its breath invaded her nostrils as she broke off its tooth. Once she had done so, she quickly retreated, gasping for some fresh air before following in the footsteps of the man who ran away. In a few minutes, she had reached the opening of the woods on the side of the city. A barrage of people stood there but what got her attention was the purple-haired man who stood in the centre. His hair reminded her of the beast's fur. "Are you Gallard?" As soon as he confirmed, she chucked the tooth at him and wiped her hand on the man's clothes. He looked visibly offended but still handed her a reward. At least she got something out of it besides a hand that would reek for days to come.
220 ● 2115/2000 ● EXIT

MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

Barrang [A] HWpjwHq

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum