Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Foundation of Trust [Private/Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lee Nakamura 

A Foundation of Trust [Private/Solo] Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:36 pm

Lee Nakamura
Lately, life has been nothing but a train wreck. She woke up from her coma with the world on fire. The guild was crazy with the new laws that prevented her from doing anything, at least felt like it. Her adopted son, Clyde, was having issues listening and accepting Alex as his father. Alex was best friends with Clyde's older brother. Since his brother had passed in the war, Clyde was now in the custody of Alex, with no other family members to take care of him. The root the problem was still trying to swallow the reality of the situation. She had invited to the boy to lunch at his favorite restuarant at the pier. He was a skilled swordsmen and excellent hunter, but he lacked in the magical department. Something Lee could help with.

She ordered a basic fries with special seasoning as the smell of seafood made her sick. She did this for him. Clyde silently munched on his platter of chips and chicken wrap. Nothing was said between the two of them. Monty and Capsien were discussing what to do. Though, Lee took over control of her mind at this point. "You know your brother wouldn't put you here if he didn't trust, Alex" she started. Clyde scoffed. He stared at the water lapped against hte portside and the pier. The town of Astera was very beautiful and the right choice for their guild. He felt better talking to her than Alex. "Alex...cannot be my brother or my dad. It's weird" he spoke.

"That I can understand, but just know we're in charge of your wellbeing. We are your adopted parents or siblings, I dont care which. You said you wanted to learn magic, right?" She started. Clyde's eyes perked a little staring at her saying "go on." "What if...I start training with you and Cassandra. Both of you are around the same age, I could take you under my wing with training with the other members? I mean, both of you are of age. Hikari is probably already furhter than you are" she challenged.

A Foundation of Trust [Private/Solo] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#2Lee Nakamura 

A Foundation of Trust [Private/Solo] Empty Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:59 pm

Lee Nakamura
Clyde, very tempted by her offer, narrowed his eyes at her with heavy thought. She could see the gears turning in his head thinking of this option. There were a million other things he could do, but this was the best option with fewer consequences. He caved in with a heavy shoulder slump over, admitting defeat. "I humbly accept your offer, but dont expect me to go easy on you," he returned the favor. He shook her hand while she slowly firmed her grip with a fire in her eyes. This was not something he had never seen before his his caretaker and guildmaster.

"Good, don't expect me to do the same thing either, alright? Now...what shall we do next," she asked. The mood of the atmosphere changed rather quickly enough to make his mind spin a tad. There was some silence amongnst them as he ate more of his food. LeeAnn felt a little awkward now that there was now silence. "So...you're not going to ask when the training is going to start or what kind of stuff you want to be taught," she asked. Chewing on his food, he gave a simple shrug that was nonchanlt. This really did concern her greatly.

Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#3Lee Nakamura 

A Foundation of Trust [Private/Solo] Empty Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:19 pm

Lee Nakamura
Clyde finished his food and got up to throw everything away. He walked past his adopted mother with a word making her even more concerned. The werewolf teen simply had already accepted the fact his older brother was dead. It was already hard for him to accept that but now having new 'parents' to take care of him. One more year and he would be out on his own and leave this old life behind to be his own person. Nothing like Leeann or anybody else, just him.

"I don't expect you to do anything special, just basic training so you can get more of the basics with magic, Clyde," spoke LeeAnn. She felt the need to yearn to help Clyde because she saw herself in him. There was so many similarities between the two of them. When she came out of that torture chamber, she wanted nothing to do with anyone. Just wanted to die feeling like she was worthless. Felt like that until four years ago when she found her purpose being the clan leader after she left Manzo or... well, Manzo left her. She felt the need to go back home to start fresh. Cause it was where she belonged.

Character Sheet
#4Lee Nakamura 

A Foundation of Trust [Private/Solo] Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:06 pm

Lee Nakamura
She smiled a little a Clyde. It was clear there was some sort of imitation between him and her. She gathered all of her thoughts and placed them on the counter, metaphorically. The demi-human presented herself to her adopted son and stared at him. He didn't meet eyes with hers. "I... think its better off that I do things on my own," he placed. She frowned at him and sighed.

"There is no such thing as a lone wolf, Clyde. They don't survive without help. Trust me, I should know" she replied. He simply just ate his food until it was all gone. It took a while for him to warm up to the idea of wanting to progress his training with a former rune knight officer. The idea was appealing overall for him. So he finally sighed, complying with her offer. "Fine, but nothing too crazy. I don't want to die on the first day of our training, okay?"

Lee gave a small nod. Swiftly, she got up and grabbed his arm and left the check on the table. They went back to the guildhall where the training was. It was a simple as that. Training.

Character Sheet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum