Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

South Fiore to East Fiore [Travel]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

South Fiore to East Fiore [Travel] Empty Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:24 am

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo's break within the region of South Fiore was over and the monk decided to head back to East Fiore to continue his two jobs as a spy for the Hosenka authorities. The monk was satisfied by the things he accomplished while relaxing - the monk built a ship for extra money while also performing in a grand play at the Marigold Theater! Not much of a break since the monk did two jobs, but Poropo felt more relaxed than before the break started.

"Oh, and I got this little thing...a Blood Rune..." mumbled the monk to himself as he reached into his robes to pull out a little, obsidian shard with a crimson rune caved on the flat surface. Every time the monk thought about the Blood Rune, he would feel the urge to touch the rune, to observe the beauty of the red letter, and to want more Blood Runes.

"It is what it is - I need to focus on my walk to Magonlia if I am to make it there in one piece, hah hah hah!" The monk pulled away from the urge to keep staring at the obsidian shard, now focusing on speeding up his walk to Magonlia. However, even if the rune was not on the focused monk's mind - the rune would always be waiting.

200/200 words

~Exit~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum