Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Pacificae Exploratorem [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pacificae Exploratorem [Quest] Empty Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:07 am

Poropo Poproporp
The biggest spying job Poropo has done to date was thrust upon the anxious yet determined monk - he would need to figure out the identities of the four criminals who kept having meetings and even had a mole within the Hosenka authorities. A difficult task which only Poropo could perform - only the monk knew what they looked like and what they sounded like. The sneaky monk was also the only spy sent in recent times to return unscathed - the rest were thrashed around enough to forget anything they saw, sometimes even their own identities.

The monk was frightened by the prospect of having his identity wiped from his mind - the Iron Deity was all the monk cared about in the end so if the Iron Deity did not exist to the devote monk anymore, "then I will not know what to do with myself..."

The monk was shaking nervously while entering the criminal building for a third time - he was greeted by the typical, old woman smoking a large pipe. She smiled at the monk with an ominous grin, which was actually not normal - the monk disguised as a criminal nervously looked to the smiling, old woman in an attempt to insight her intentions, but the woman was too cold to read.

200/2,000 words

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pacificae Exploratorem [Quest] Empty Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:13 am

Poropo Poproporp
The grinning, old woman was impossible to read - the monk did not know what to think of the creepy smile so he continued moving as if nothing was wrong. However, the old woman spoke up from behind her smile, "Have we met before?" The monk froze and made an audible gulping sound, catching a scream of fear before answering the old woman.

"No, we have not met before - I am new here. Can you direct me to where I am supposed to go?" The monk knew what might have happened to the old woman - she was either bluffing or had her memory cleaned. The strange smile on her face suggested her memory was cleaned and some side effect forced the woman to smile - Poropo thought back to the report given to him by the Hosenka authorities about a spy who came back smiling blissfully, having forgotten everything about himself.

The old woman responded, "I do not know where I am...can you help me?"

Poropo's eyes widened in shock as he shuffled away from the old woman in fear of catching memory loss from her - the monk did not know how this cruel magic worked so he felt better staying away from anyone affected, "Oh my goodness...Oh Iron Deity, bless my memory with a shield of steel!"

400/2,000 words

#3Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pacificae Exploratorem [Quest] Empty Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:20 am

Poropo Poproporp
"The old woman lost her memories but she is still working here...what does all this mean!? Why would they do that to her!?" mumbled the monk to himself as he pretended to do some heavy lifting - the monk's primary goal was to figure out the identity of the four criminals who seemed to orchestrate this entire building, not to lift crates. However, the monk would need to wear his disguise well in order to proper blend into the other criminals working - if anyone suspected the monk then Poropo would no longer be the Kind Monk from Fairy Tail.

The boxes were heavy, but the monk could lift them knowing his memories were on the line - smiling in blissful ignorance for the rest of his life sounded like pure torture, "I appreciate the purity of this torture, but I would not wish it on anyone."

"You mean the thing they did to the old lady? Yeah, she probably deserved better after working for this place for over five years...but she snitched and so they had to wipe her memories to stop her from snitching," griped a co-criminal lifting boxes twice as large as Poropo - the monk accidentally spoke too loudly, but he learned a valuable piece of information in doing so.

600/2,000 words

#4Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pacificae Exploratorem [Quest] Empty Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:26 am

Poropo Poproporp
The monk was tired and the work within this criminal building was fast yet loose - Poropo could take a break whenever he needed one and so he did. While within a room meant for taking breaks, the monk overheard a familiar voice talking about a familiar set of plans, "how many rats do we have crawling around in this awful place? I thought we hired the best of the best!"

"Enough complaining, just be glad we even found out she was leaking info to the authorities. Based on what her memories told me, she had only been doing so under threat of arrest - can't really blame her," responded Criminal Three who seemed to be the one responsible for cleaning memories from spies and the old woman who snitched. The monk had a feeling they were in a meeting at the moment which was made more clear when Criminal Two spoke up.

"Hey, fatso - unless you've got a bright idea of how to get inside he Hosenka Treasury then I suggest you get the hell out of this meeting!" The monk looked behind him to see not just Criminal One, Two, and Three, but also Criminal Four - the ringleader of the four meeting-crazed criminals was present and looked upset.

800/2,000 words

#5Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pacificae Exploratorem [Quest] Empty Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:35 am

Poropo Poproporp
Criminal Four looked into Poropo's fearful eyes and smiled gently, "Calm down, he's one of the good ones...you know, why don't we hear what he has to say?" The monk was put on the spot by Criminal One who was probably frustrated and needed someone to blame for a bad plan - Poropo was just the random lackey to choose among those present in the break room. The anxious monk did not like being put on the spot like this, especially knowing Criminal Three was the possessor of some memory cleaning magic - any indication by Poropo he was a spy and the four criminals would wipe him of his identity!

"Ok, I could contribute a little...if you let me in on the rewards," answered Poropo, sitting down at a chair near the other four criminals - the sly monk's answer was meant to make the monk seem selfish like a true criminal, unable to turn a blind eye to any rewards for a plan he was involved in. The other four did not seem to bat an eye at the monk's response.

"Of course - if your plan works then you get the biggest cut. All we want is the book in the vault," said Criminal Four in response to Poropo's request to be rewarded.

1,000/2,000 words

#6Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pacificae Exploratorem [Quest] Empty Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:58 am

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo sat down with the four criminals whom the monk was meant to obtain the identities of - they prompted the disguised monk to give them a plan to enter the Hosenka Treasury and obtain a specific book from a specific vault. The monk was not familiar with the Hosenka Treasury so he would need to improvise a general, vague idea of a plan instead of giving specific steps. The criminals waited patiently for the disguised Poropo to speak - the monk cleared his throat and spoke, "Erhmhm...I could get a job working for the treasury and steal the book from the inside."

The four criminals looked to Poropo and then at each other - Criminal Two burst out laughing, "Puah ha ha! We already had a rat within the authorities and he was caught right away! Sure, let's feed the authorities another rat! Puah hah ha!" Criminal One was ready to chuckle but help back laughter due to Criminal Three and Four being stone-faced - they seemed to be pondering the plan.

Criminal Three spoke up, "we have heard worse...how long do you think it would take you- uh, what is your name?" Criminal Two stopped howling with laughter as the four criminals waited with baited breath for Poropo's answer and name.

1,200/2,000 words

#7Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pacificae Exploratorem [Quest] Empty Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:08 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Criminal Three and Four seemed most interested in knowing more about Poropo after giving a simple but difficult to execute plan - to infiltrate, obtain a job, and steal from the Hosenka Treasury would be impossible without already established connections inside. The monk wanted to be careful to answer so he stalled with the first part of the question, "How long do you think it would take me to steal from the Hosenka Treasury and give you all the book you want? Well, I do not know exactly, but I have some friends who can vouch for me. Getting a job there is the easy part, I know that much."

The monk took a moment to see if the criminals would still care what Poropo's name was - giving a false name is a difficult lie to maintain over a long time and the monk did not know how long he would need to pretend to be a criminal. Thankfully, Criminal Four did not seem to care about the disguised monk's name, "That's actually perfect...can you get the job done in one month? We need the book within two months, but studying the book for an extra month would be helpful." They wanted the special book from the Hosenka Treasury and the monk wanted to know why.

1,400/2,000 words

#8Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pacificae Exploratorem [Quest] Empty Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:15 pm

Poropo Poproporp
However, Poropo's primary objective was to gather the names of these criminals - he already had their faces and one of their magics. Criminal Three had some sort of memory-based magic, but the others were unknown to Poropo - Criminal Four had Bullet Magic which the monk could have found out last time he was a spy, but Poropo was too nervous to approach and pretend to be a criminal within their direct line of sight. Poropo had limited knowledge of them, but all he needed were their names - the monk felt as though the best course of action would be to provide a name to start further speaking, "Ah...right, you all wanted to know my name, too - Poropo Poproporp...yes."

"A funny name for a funny dude...my name's Lancer Stroke," responded Criminal Two, the most open of the four criminals. Lancer seemed most satisfied with Poropo's name - a name Poropo did not intend to be his real one. Habits die hard, but not today was not the day for the death of a habit, apparently.

"My name's Igor Gremlin and these two are Gregory George and Revolt Jones. A pleasure to get to know you, Poropo," followed Criminal Four, also known as Igor Gremlin - they all had strange names.

1,600/2,000

#9Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pacificae Exploratorem [Quest] Empty Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:21 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Criminal One and Criminal Three did not seem as pleased by Igor giving away their names - despite being strange names, they must have been real to cause such a reaction towards the ringleader. Regardless of how real those names were, Poropo felt he needed to leave soon - he had the information he needed, but there was one last thing the monk needed to answer, "and yes, I could get the book within a month." A bold claim considering the criminals had bee working for a little over a month already with no result - Poropo wanted to be bold in front of these criminals in order to seem trustworthy or just stupid.

"Perfect...well, I think I've had enough meeting to satisfy me today. I'll be upstairs," said Igor as he got up and left the meeting - Poropo was relieved the meeting did not have to be ended through shenanigans or excuses. Igor just left after seeming satisfied while the other three also seemed happy with Poropo's plan - they did not have to do anything other than wait. If Poropo failed to fulfill his plan, then he would either have been captured or have his memory cleaned - the four criminals did not have to do a thing until a month from now.

1,800/2,000 words

#10Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pacificae Exploratorem [Quest] Empty Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:29 pm

Poropo Poproporp
The monk headed back to the Hosenka authorities using a special route in order for followers to get lost - neither Poropo nor the Hosenka authorities wanted a spy to be followed. For one reason or another, Poropo was the only spy most successful in figuring out the names of Igor, Gregory, Lancer, and Revolt. The monk also figured out Revolt was the Memory Magic wielder - an important piece of information for any other spy in case something bad happened.

However, the less great piece of information was the goal of the four, identified criminals - they wanted the book within the Hosenka Treasury. Poropo was not told why this book was important - not even the Hosenka authorities knew why his book was special. The only ones who seemed to know also did not want to share such delicate information - the less people knew, the better. Unfortunately, this meant Poropo might actually have to steal the book from the Hosenka Treasury instead of forging a fake copy - without knowledge of what this book even looked like, Poropo would need to do some reverse undercover work with help from special agents within the Hosenka authorities. Meanwhile, Poropo was paid handsomely for his work in figuring out the identities of the four criminals with a bonus for extra important information.

2,000/2,000 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum