Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Deal-Miyamoto Akuma [NQ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Miyamoto Akuma † 

Trade Deal-Miyamoto Akuma [NQ] Empty Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:30 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
During his time in the North area of Fiore, Akuma kept thinking about taking another trip, another long adventure exploring the other area of Fiore. He really misses how it feels to come to a new town for the first time, how excited it is to learn more about the culture and the history of one town, he really misses the thrill he felt when he got lost in an unknown area of a town. But somehow, everytime he tries to take a good rest after each quest he took, another quest always gets to him and offers a good amount of jewel and rewards, and it makes Akuma feel like they all know that Akuma can’t really ignore an easy quest with a lot of jewels for the rewards. For example, the request from a landlord that brings Akuma back to Orchidia. That landlord has been Akuma’s client for once, at that time he asked Akuma to take care of a bunch of giant rats in his building and also in the sewer under that building. That landlord asked Akuma to kill the leader and clean that place from those giant rats, and Akuma did the exact thing that the landlord requested.

Wc:205/2000

#2Miyamoto Akuma † 

Trade Deal-Miyamoto Akuma [NQ] Empty Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:31 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
But somehow those giant rats are back in that building during the renovation and the landlord sent his request to Akuma, to do the same job as before with a bigger amount of jewel and prices. The amount of jewels offered by the landlord can even make Akuma pause his journey around the central area of Fiore and instantly take his trip back to Orchidia to do the job and take the jewel. The second quest came right after that one. When Akuma is about to take a proper rest, a skinny weak looking guy that he never met before knocks on his door in the middle of the night. That guy interrupted Akuma’s relaxing bath time. Turns out that guy was sended by a rich man that was Akuma’s client a long time ago. This time, Akuma is needed to take over Dawncliff mine for this rich man, not for the first time, but like the other quest before, this time the amount of jewels and rewards are a lot more interesting. This became another reason for Akuma to extend his stay in the north area of Fiore, but deep inside he really missed the feeling of exploring a new place for him.

Wc:411/2000

#3Miyamoto Akuma † 

Trade Deal-Miyamoto Akuma [NQ] Empty Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:32 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
Well, he needs the jewel from every quest he takes for the accommodation for his trip and his journey all he thinks about is with that jewels he gets from the quests he takes will become a booster for his trip, if he works now for the jewel, he can later use that money to buy anything that looks interesting for him. Considering that part of the good deal, Akuma decided to just take the quest as long as the quest comes with a good deal. And now the third quest comes to Akuma. Like the other quest, this one also comes to Akuma right after he finished his previous quest, it seems like the quest comes to him back to back feels like Akuma is not allowed to take any rest. Right after he takes care of the Dawncliff mine and claims his rewards, on his way back to his apartment, under the dark sky he senses someone following him for a few minutes. He can sense this guy because he can smell the scents of this guy, which means that he met him before. From the way he acts, following Akuma for a few minutes without trying to hide or straightly reach Akuma or try to open a conversation with Akuma seems like this guy knows exactly tha Akuma can tell his presents behind him.

Wc:640/2000

#4Miyamoto Akuma † 

Miyamoto Akuma †
Well, he is right, with Akuma’s enhanced smell from his dragon slayer magic, Akuma can tell who this guy is exactly, but Akuma knows that he won’t talk to Akuma if they are still on a crowded street so he just waits until they get into the dark alley. When they finally get into an empty street, Akuma starts the conversation with that guy. “What do you need from me? What kind of quest do I have to complete now? Aren’t your village already made a deal with the other village around it to make a trade deal? What happened? Something went well? Aaa I mean something went bad?” Ask Akuma to that guy. Akuma knows exactly who that guy is since the moment he gets in the 25m radius from Akuma. That guy is one of Akuma’s clients, the son of the chief of one village in the Worth Woodsea area. That guy once requested Akuma to help him make a trade deal between his village and another village near it. Akuma's help is needed to help him convince his dad, the chief of their village to make that trade deal with his own way with a bunch of jewels promised as the reward.

Wc:850/2000

#5Miyamoto Akuma † 

Miyamoto Akuma †
“As I expected from the Helios Dragon Slayer, it must be true that a dragon slayer can smell scents from someone they know in person, impressive. I need your help to make another trade deal, this time I need you to attack the meeting between my father and the chief from another village nearby. I need you to attack that meeting and take my dad as your hostage. But, I will send my friend from that village to that meeting, he will then fight you in order to save my dad, but he will let you run away. This way, my dad will owe his life to my friend from that village and I’m sure he will agree to make the trade deal in order to pay it back.” says that guy explaining the plan he made. “Well, it depends on how much jewel you will offer. Your plan will work perfectly with my reputation and will add more to it. So I want more jewels as my reward. If you agree with this, then it’s a deal. After that you don't need to worry about your village’s trade deal with another village.” Akuma answered that guy with his terms and conditions.

Wc:1056/2000

#6Miyamoto Akuma † 

Trade Deal-Miyamoto Akuma [NQ] Empty Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:33 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
“That jewel you requested will not be a problem so you don’t have to worry about it. You’ll get that jewel if you can really convince everyone with your act and make this trade deal happen. And about your reputation, that is exactly why I decided to ask you to do this quest for me." Says that guy to Akuma. "If that's the deal then give me the details about the meeting, every information that you gave me will help me and make my job easier. Plus I need to know some stuff about your friends so I don't end up letting other people really save your dad's life." Akuma answered that guy. "Great! The meeting will be in two days in my village hall. There will be me, my father, the chief from the other village and three of his guards plus two ours. My friend is one of the chief guards from the other village and you will notice him with his silver hair. You can choose the timing when you want to attack that meeting, you can do whatever needed to make the situation really tense, but make sure if you wanna harm anyone, that person would be from my village. You can see how they dress, I believe that you can tell the difference easily.”

Wc:1271/2000

#7Miyamoto Akuma † 

Miyamoto Akuma †
After all the explanation that he got from that guy, Akuma understands the plan and knows exactly what he needs to do. They then go separate ways and Akuma goes back to his apartment. He has two days before the meeting to prepare and plan on how to break into that meeting, but for now Akuma wants to get back home, clean up, and take a good rest for the night. As he arrives at his apartment, Akuma gets into his bathroom and starts to fill the bathtub with warm water. He then gets undressed and gets into that bathtub deeping his body to the warm water. The warm water is relaxing his muscles and warming his body, which feels amazingly good for Akuma. Those good feelings make him feel sleepy as well, he closes his eyes for a while and sleeps in that bathtub full of warm water. This rest is what Akuma needed, after all the quest that comes one by one, day by day, taking all of Akuma's strength and energy. At least this time, Akuma has 1 day before the work actually starts which means he can take a rest before working on the next quest.

Wc:1472/2000

#8Miyamoto Akuma † 

Miyamoto Akuma †
The good feelings that the warm bath gives to Akuma, keep him asleep for a few hours in that bathtub until he finally awakens and notices that he is still in that bathtub. When he notices that he slept for that long in that bathtub, he decided to wake up and dry himself. He gets dressed with his sleeping outfit and moves to his bed to continue his sleep on that bed. The night vibes are soothing and good for Akuma to take rest, lucky that Akuma can easily continue his sleep and not stay awake. The night goes on as Akuma enjoys his sleep, enjoying the rest that he finally gets after this whole time doing quests from one to another, making jewels back to back. Well he knows that is something that he has to do in order to collect jewels for his journey around Fiore. He also needs to buy more stuff to support his power and his magic. He needs to buy some equipment to help him grow stronger, because he has to be stronger to reach his dream to be like his Idol. Because Akuma knows about this, he never really complains that he has to push himself to the limit.

Wc:1679/2000

#9Miyamoto Akuma † 

Trade Deal-Miyamoto Akuma [NQ] Empty Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:34 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
When the sun starts rising, and the light of it goes through the window and hits Akuma’s face, he wakes up instantly feeling fresh and full of energy because he finally got the rest he needed. This feeling is something he really misses, with the full energy to start his day, this puts him in a good mood for today. He gets up from his bed, and Akuma opens the window of his room, looking outside the window straight to the street. He can finally see the people in the morning and today he needs to go out and make the same preparation for tomorrow. Today, he spent his day mostly at the marketplace, going from one merchant to another one check if they have something that Akuma needs for his quest tomorrow. He feels pretty happy because he can finally walk around the marketplace and his excitement makes him forget about the time. The night time approaches while Akuma didn’t notice, and as he notices, he gets back to his apartment to call it a day. He cleans himself and checks the stuff that he bought at the marketplace before he gets to bed and sleep and prepares his energy for the next quest tomorrow.

Wc:1887/2000

#10Miyamoto Akuma † 

Trade Deal-Miyamoto Akuma [NQ] Empty Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:34 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
When the morning comes, Akuma gets up and gets ready quickly, and he starts traveling towards the place where the meeting will be held. With his speed, it doesn’t take that long to arrive there and as he arrives there, he can see the people that his client mentioned earlier, exactly accurate to the details he got. Akuma then sneaks into the building in stealth, and he can keep silent by killing the guard outside the building in silence. When he can get the sight of the meeting inside the room, he silently waits for the right moment to strike in. He strikes in and kills the guard from his client’s village as they planned it and runs towards his client’s dad to take him as a hostage. His client’s friend from the other village notices that this is part of their plan to force the trade deal to be created, so he acts and goes with the flow by trying to save the chief and try to attack Akuma. Their fight is held pretty long and convincing until Akuma runs from the scene and gets away from that building. As his client told him, he looked around a bench near that building to take his rewards and then go back home knowing surely the deal will work well for his client.

Wc:2114/2000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum