Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finding the Others

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lanzerossa 

Finding the Others Empty Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:18 am

Lanzerossa

"It seems like your sister has started to move," Lanzerossa said calmly. She was aware of the relationship between the two Dragons and understood that they were both standing on opposing sides. "How do you feel about it?"

#2Snowlarce 

Finding the Others Empty Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:24 am

Snowlarce

Snowlarce sighed. Obviously her sister was going to be one of the first ones to reveal her presence to the others. "She has always been a hothead," she muttered as she rubbed her temple with her right hand. "She might be my sister, but I will end her myself in order to save this world. We cannot let them succeed. The tides have turned with Zagan on their side. That old bastard is probably closer to the existence of Nightmare than most of the dragons on that side." There was no hesitation in Snowlarce's words.

#3Lanzerossa 

Finding the Others Empty Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:28 am

Lanzerossa

"I understand that it is difficult, however, I am glad to hear that." Lanzerossa turned around and started to walk towards the outskirts as she transformed back into her natural appearance. "It is time to gather the others."

#4Snowlarce 

Finding the Others Empty Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:29 am

Snowlarce

"Let's go." Snowlarce replied as she also transformed and followed Lanzerossa towards their next destination.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum