Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joining the Syndicate![Private/Azure]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Connor Queen 

Joining the Syndicate![Private/Azure] Empty Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:58 am

Connor Queen

As Connor would arrive in the northern part of Fiore riding in on the back of his Wyvern he would breathe in the fresh mountain air as he was currently flying over the Sieghart mountains.he sun shined brightly in the light blue sky, as the young man and dragon soared thru the cloudless sky. The dragon like creature would land in a clearing just big enough for the creature to fit. From that point Connor would dismount and begin to walk away from the wyvern giving it space to take off, and go do whatever wyverns do until it was called again.

Connor would pull out a piece of paper and began to look it over deeply. The note was from one of his old contacts from his time in the league of assassins. This contact of his had told him to meet him here. It was not uncommon for the shady assassin types to want to meet in secluded places, but this was weirder than weird. Connor would begin making his way toward the point where he was to meet his contact. Hoping everything went smoothly, especially seeing as Conor wasn’t familiar with the terrain of the area…

Last edited by Connor Queen on Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Joining the Syndicate![Private/Azure] 57d3aa9ba45c843ce236622083243a46
#2Azure Fenic 

Joining the Syndicate![Private/Azure] Empty Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:25 am

Azure Fenic

Still trying to adjust to the terrain Azure made sure to watch every step that he took as he was never a fan of rocky places that were home to bandits and beast alike but it was something that he had to do as the Boss had requested it. This place reminded him of the Smugglers Step back in Myras but a lot more bone filled and covered in bloodstains, he pulled out his note pad and looked over the information that he jotted down before heading over here Just a little more to go he thought. The scholar had no clue what this person even spoke yet alone if they would even bother to listen to him.

His mission was to meet up with some failed assassin or something to that effect in a place like this which made sense but at the same, he would have preferred a nice cafe or something not here. While still on his way to meeting Azure became sidetracked by the way the pass was designed, there were many pathways that lead to who knows where. Azure began to think if he could repeat what he did in Myras and its bandits with the ones here.

{Sheet / Magic}
Joining the Syndicate![Private/Azure] Code-geass-icon
Stellan: #cc0000   Caelese:#0066cc
Fiorian: #9933cc
#3Connor Queen 

Joining the Syndicate![Private/Azure] Empty Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:35 am

Connor Queen

As Connor made his way thru the pass, he saw many things... well many of the same things. Dirt, rocks, sand, and mountainous plants. The drab scenery made the young man feel at home, except for the outstanding amount of sun the shined down upon his skin. Just a bit further and Connor would be at the meeting point, but of course things in life never go so smoothly. Just as he was a mere 3 minutes away from the meeting point Connor would hear a sound.

The sound came from behind and sound very similar to the sound a rock makes when you kick it. *Am I being followed?* the young ranger thought to himself. And within mere moments 5 men with cloaks and mask came from behind the shadows of rocks. Their leader stepped forth and said "You are Connor Queen yes? The grandson of Ras Al Ghoul?" Connor wanted to reach towards his back and grab his bow but as he flexed a muscle in his back to see if it was there he felt nothing.

With no weapon and no way out of the situation as he was surrounded Connor simply let off a smirk before dropping his bag. "Well I guess its no point in lying... Yes I am Connor Queen, Sifr... heir to the demon. So how may I help you gents?"

#4Azure Fenic 

Joining the Syndicate![Private/Azure] Empty Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:25 pm

Azure Fenic

Azure decided to take a short break before actually getting to the meeting place it wasn't like this person would be in any type of danger if he did this. While he rested the genital breeze that blew through the cave stopped like a sign telling him to keep moving or that something bad was going to happen during this small break. Welp, I think that good enough he thought finally making his way to the meeting place without a single bandit or beast attacking him for once normally he would attract all the danger due to looking so helpless most of the time.

After a moment of waiting Azure began to think that something was wrong and sure enough, there was, he had taken a wrong turn was about two minutes away from the signed place which meant he now had to backtrack and hope that he didn't miss the Connor. While he ran to the correct place the scholar he went over his notes again to see if anything was mentioned about possible problems that might pop up beside the usual ones, and to his own surprise, he couldn't find anything.

Azure managed to cut find a slightly shorter way to the place but before he could even go anywhere a small group of people gathered around someone else "I just wanna get this over with" he muttered taking cover behind a rock. The hope was to let Connor handle the men around him and then meet up with him.

{Sheet / Magic}
#5Connor Queen 

Joining the Syndicate![Private/Azure] Empty Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:06 pm

Connor Queen

Connor and the men continued their stare down of sorts, after Connor confirmed his identity to the men. He would then run his hand thru his hair and say to them "So I said who I am. How about you tell me who you guys are?" The leader of the men would say "We serve your father and we are here to take you to him. So please come with us willing.... or we were told to take you by force." Connor looked at the men and then laughed. He smiled and he finished laughing saying "Its funny how you believe that was even possible." Connor would then rush towards the leader and grab him, putting him in a choke hold.

Grabbing the dagger off the side of the man's hip he would hold it to his next yelling out "If any of you takes a step closer he is dead, and im not playing you should know how men in my family are." The man held in Connor's arms was scared for his life but he tried not to let it show. However the shaking and sweating was just too much. "Give my father a message and tell him, I wont betray the ideals of the League to join him and his silly knock off."

Connor would then take the dagger and slit the man's throat right in front of his comrades. After witnessing the horrifying sight the rest of the men ran off, presumably back to Connor's father. Connor would then drop the man's body letting it go crashing down to the ground.

#6Azure Fenic 

Joining the Syndicate![Private/Azure] Empty Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:10 pm

Azure Fenic

Azure watched all they more or less stood around each other waiting for the other to make move when they started talking but he was just far enough away from them that he couldn't make out what anyone was saying. From his point of view, the guy in the middle was totally gonna get murdered. He tried to contain himself the men went about their work as he really wanted to see the fight that would unfold at any moment. His excitement had started to reach its limit which would have caused him to jump in like the child that he is. If he had to guess the conversation had something to do with killing him or something like that to that effect.

As the scholar listened to the Connor make his demands to the former co-workers a devilish smile made its way across his face Oh okay maybe he's better than I thought he made the right call by sitting back and watching even though he couldn't hear the full conversation he liked what he saw. Azure watched as the man slit his throat with no hesitation at all which meant he was accustomed to it already.

As the men ran away a few ran right past him and once they cleared The scholar moved out his hiding spot "Nicely done sir!" Azure said "Have to say that show was well executed." he added on while adjusting the heart piece on his jacket with one hand keeping the other one by his side while he walked over to the man. He had no intention of fighting him as he realized this was the man that he was looking for but then again he could see him as a threat so he wasn't going to let his guard down just yet.

{Sheet / Magic}
#7Connor Queen 

Joining the Syndicate![Private/Azure] Empty Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:26 pm

Connor Queen

As the crew of former league members scattered after the death of their leader, a man would emerge from behind a nearby rock. Connor would immediately turn his attention to the man as he would speak. He spoke a foreign language and not one that Connor could understand. Even the type of language it was, remained foreign to Connor. However the man would then begin to speak in Connor's native tongue. He would say that he liked the "show" Connor put on, giving him praise of sorts. Connor had no clue who this man was or why he would show up after Connor's other attackers had ran. But Connor did not let his guard down one bit as the man approached or as he himself was about to speak.

"Who are you? Are you another one of my fathers ass clowns sent to bring me home?" Connor would say with a very stern and deep voice. He would drop the dagger he held in his hand from killing his would be kidnaper and held his hands up towards the man. "I'm sorry you had to see that but it was something that must be done. I mean you no ill intent if you mean none to me. However if you dont answer quickly we may have a problem." Connor would then stand and wait for the man to say whatever it was he would say.

#8Azure Fenic 

Joining the Syndicate![Private/Azure] Empty Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:25 pm

Azure Fenic

Azure could tell that Connor was still on ready to defend himself if needed but anyone could tell that the person who was hidden till now was harmless for the most part which is why he was able to get away with most of the things he's done thus far. The scholar looked the man up and down and came to the conclusion that he would lose in a fight with him in his current state so picking the right words was key. He seems like a nice guy when he's not killing someone, a thought that might hold some truth given he didn't attack him right off the bat.

The man held up his hand to him and started asking questions to which he couldn't help but laugh given just how funny the first question was so ridiculous, though it did make interested learning more about him. With a flip of a switch his more adult side came to the front "I would never hurt anyone!" he said with a shocked looked on his face even though it was a complete lie for the most part even. Azure would curtsy as he began his next line of dialog with Connor "My employer has gifted you an invite to his guild." after he finished he stand back up with a smile on his face as he waited for the man's reply.

{Sheet / Magic}
#9Connor Queen 

Joining the Syndicate![Private/Azure] Empty Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:29 pm

Connor Queen

What a strange twist of fate. Connor had come here simply to meet an old associate, then he was attacked by his former comrades, and now he was being invited to a guild. Connor rubbed his chin in confusion as he thought about what the man in front of him had said. His eyes just a bit more open than they were before. He looked the man over a bit to try and see if he was concealing any weapons on his person, but he saw none. *Maybe this guy isnt a threat...* young Connor thought to himself. "So who is your employer, how does he know me and what is this guild you speak of? You realize im not even a mage right? Im just an ex assassin..."

Connor dragged the words of the last sentence as he was saddened a bit by thinking about his old life with the league. He said that one day he would bring them back for his grandfather's sake, and to rain on his father's parade. Connor would then look at the man intently as he waited for him to answer the questions. Connor seemed very intrigued at this point, so he would be sure to try to avoid killing the man for no reason.

#10Azure Fenic 

Joining the Syndicate![Private/Azure] Empty Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:08 pm

Azure Fenic

Azure was really happy that this man was so skilled he would truly be a valuable asset to the guild if he joined and the information that he held also played its part though he was slightly scared of the man given his abilities and all. It didn't take Connor long to start asking questions which were to be expected with the offer that was placed on the table though he didn't really have much of an answer "At this time I'm not able to tell that information sir." even though not giving the man Kon's name might prove to be troublesome he was confident in his conversation skills, though when Connor asked about the name of the guild he realized that he hadn't mentioned it.

He could tell that this was on another level than when he attempted to get Etaoin to join them but either way, he knew the possibilities that this could take, "The Sentinel Syndicate cares not if you can use magic or not." it was a true statement from what he knew about the guild. The scholar took three more steps towards Connor with a smile painted on to his face as he thought of his next line though so far he thought it was going well not great but well. Azure extended his had to the man "Ex-assassin or not we value your skills and would be honored if you joined us in our sir!" his voice was the most sincere that it had been in a long time though even he couldn't tell if he was acting or not.

{Sheet / Magic}
#11Connor Queen 

Joining the Syndicate![Private/Azure] Empty Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:33 pm

Connor Queen

The man extended a hand to Connor saying that regardless of what he used to be his skills were of use to the guild and would be valued as such. The offer appealed to Connor, however in a way he felt as though he was betraying the league even though they were long disbanded. As Connor looked the man in the eyes he thought about the offer more and more. It seemed tempting, but every time he thought about it the answer was no. But suddenly he realized that as long as his father was alive there could be no new league of assassins. And so he tho he was not given the name of the guild master Connor would make a big change of heart.

He decided it best if he use the guild and whatever benefits it would bestow him so that he could exact his revenge on his father. "Ok then I guess im in, under one condition... You guys better not slow me down." He would say with a stern voice followed by a devilish grin. Connor would then grab the man's hand shaking before saying "So where do we go from here?"

#12Azure Fenic 

Joining the Syndicate![Private/Azure] Empty Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:16 am

Azure Fenic

Azure started to worry if Connor would take the deal which was one of the more possible outcomes that he thought so now it could either lead to a fight or him simply walking away without another word. This waiting game was killing mostly due to the amount of time he took to say anything, it didn't help that his mind began to run wild with childish thoughts. Its a yes or no question man come on its not that hard he thought while reciting other information he learned in the back of his head.

Finally, Connor broke the silents and spoke "Oh thank god I was so nervous but now I can take you to the guild." he let go of his hand and spinning around in joy as at his answer though he wished their meeting wasn't in such a dirty and sunny place. Azure was thrilled that he could leave the Pass and get back to books though he realized that he didn't give the man his name "Oh ya you can call me Index by the way," he told Connor with a small smile on his face just before turning around and walking away from his newest guildmate. Part of him felt as though this was grunt work but at the same time was needed Think I'll do some research later he thought while moving his hair out his eye.

{Sheet / Magic}
#13Connor Queen 

Joining the Syndicate![Private/Azure] Empty Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:48 pm

Connor Queen

And just like that Connor was now about to go on and join a guild. The man would give his name say that he would now take Connor to the guild so he can officially join. *Im just going to use them until they aren’t useful to me anymore...* The young man thought as he and Index made their way to the guildhall.

-Exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum