Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Glimpse of Joy.(open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Judith Karlinius 

A Glimpse of Joy.(open) Empty Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:11 pm

Judith Karlinius
Quietly humming a song to herself and walking casually as she normally did, She had a goal in mind to explore something interesting and new today, At least new to her. Artisan's building sounded like something right into her interest. After all a building for any art based truly had something for a singer right? Maybe her cooking or baking skills could be something in the form of art as well, The wonders of subjective views is always the interesting part of life.

It seemed kind of sad that so far she would go alone into this building, A part of her wanted company being around here to explore an interesting thing, at least in her view. She was curious as well to see maybe if there was an open space for her to enter and maybe see what would happen if she was express her art of singing in this building, even then maybe singing lessons might be a good idea too, It seemed like a good idea.

So she would slowly take her time to go to this building, After all no way to know for sure what she could do if she had yet to enter the building. It would be a rather decent walk to the building but soon she would know.

Letting out a peaceful and well crafted hum of a song upon her mind it was the start of a new situation, Even putting it into her mind of wondering if she could manage it, what would she charge for singing lessons? would people actually take singing lessons? was this a silly idea in her mind for the moment but for now she would not dismiss her idea only merely hold it off. Only because she needed to kind of be sure about it being a good idea and able to do first.

#2Yon E. Gelva 

A Glimpse of Joy.(open) Empty Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:30 pm

Yon E. Gelva
A Glimpse of Joy.(open) WFv5rki
Yon, in all of her magnificent knowledge of all things craftsmanship and art, happily walks into the Artisan building in search of baked goods. Because of course they would be here, why would they call it an artisan's building without artisan breads? The very idea of a freshly baked hunk of bread with some jam sounded absolutely delicious right now.

Needless to say, the lack of these artisan breads was disappointing at the very least. The strange girl decides to simply sit in an empty spot with her legs crossed, rocking back and forth to watch all the people walk by.

But then someone catches her eye. Before some man could finish his speech to her about how she can't occupy the empty space due to an incoming artist, she simply walks past him and through the crowds.

She stops behind Judith, and extends a hand to gently tap on her shoulder. Without a word, she points to the other woman's hair, then to her own. She finds it super cool that someone else has silky  light colored hair like she does!

Her smile is beaming, and she doesn't even know why. It was just something that made her really happy.

#3Judith Karlinius 

A Glimpse of Joy.(open) Empty Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:21 pm

Judith Karlinius
Feeling the gentle tap upon her shoulder, Judith would slowly turn around to realize she was looking some one eye equal in her height and right at her eye level.

It seemed she was interested in her hair, Then again Judith realized not many people carried white or close to white hair, Not even her own children. She could count the few other with one hand and still have fingers left to hold cup for drinking."Oh how interesting, Some one so young with such pretty white hair."Judith mention right away.

Judith could note how interesting it was to stare into the almost crimson red eyes of this young woman as well. However before she got carried away in just enjoying the moment. With the smile of an ever enjoying and happy mother she would at least tell this person her name."My name is Judith, Would you like to join me?"In what Judith had no idea surely there was something here for the both of them to do, Just as always Judith rather liked the idea of company of new people.

She was not shy in anyway, Judith did not seem to fear this new person either. Judith did not cared if she did not get her name or not in returned, The motherly figured just wanted to explore and had company to go along with it.

Not only she wanted to explore Judith would wonder what this new friend would have wanted to do, as well as if she needed anything. Judith could not help but think she could actually eat and seemed rather almost sickly and barely eaten anything rather then pale like she was.

So before Judith took another step anywhere she would even ask."When did you last eat something?"Judith was hoping she would answer but Judith almost understood if she said nothing about it.

#4Yon E. Gelva 

A Glimpse of Joy.(open) Empty Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:12 pm

Yon E. Gelva
Yon's smile only grows bigger when her own hair is complimented by the nice woman. She already really liked Judith, because normally when Yon tries to compliment people like this they get weirded out and leave her behind. Her beaming grin eventually becomes a wide, open-mouth smile when Judith introduces herself.

"My  name  is  Yon! Yon Gelva!" She says, her speech being slow as if she has to think of every word carefully. "Hello greetings!"

She doesn't dwell on the botched amalgamation of 'hello', 'good tidings', and 'greetings' and instead just walks close to Judith as a sort of confirmation of Judith's question.

"I've last eaten...in the morning! Someone..." She pauses, and mimics a throwing motion with her right arm. "Gave me leftover food! Was cold, but enjoyable."

The food was thrown at her since she decided to street perform directly in front of a door that several people wanted to get into. She didn't exactly know that the people coming close wanted to enter so instead of letting them pass, she would grab their hands and begin dancing with them.

"I came for artzan bread..." Of course, she hasn't found any such thing. She wasn't even that hungry, but the disappointment of not finding what she wanted was bitter enough to slightly sour her mood. But, at least she can talk to this nice lady because of it!

#5Judith Karlinius 

A Glimpse of Joy.(open) Empty Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:08 am

Judith Karlinius
Could easily be picked up Judith's worry when she heard such things morning and cold food, But that was kind of the mother she was in her."Do you not have any money for food currently?"Judith was hiding her her worry and sadness for the moment, but in this case it seemed it would be a bit easier to pick up. Judith was not the best at hiding her emotions sometimes when it came to people younger then her, It seemed to be the case here, But so far Yon seemed rather harmless.

So Judith now had a mission. Or was it more of a date at this point? Unless really protested Judith just kind of did whatever she wanted anyway."Very well then, Let's go."If they did not find what she was looking for Judith would at least. Even mentioning another length Judith would be willing to go."If we do not find that here, I will make said bread myself."With that Judith seemed ready to go on exploring.

Judith had a feeling her baking skills would at least be decent enough to pass for such a kind of bread, She had hoped. So far if Yon was running off of what she mentioned Judith was more then prepared to go beyond simple bread.

"Here I came here to see what they have to offer, But I doubt no one would really be showing off ballroom dancing, Ballet maybe...I would image some kind of singer or singers would be around for me to listen to see if i could pick up anything else off of..But for my many years I don't think i have much else to learn."Judith revealed why she was here and what she knew."But if no baker exist here, I would assume there is one in town in the markets...If not I will make such bread myself."So now Yon knew Judith's entire plan for why she was here and she was not hiding either.

So turning her right side towards Yon, If Yon was picky enough for would see Judith's Fairy Tail guild tattoo, It did stick out being orange."Is there anything else aside from bread you are looking for?"Would be sure to ask.

#6Yon E. Gelva 

A Glimpse of Joy.(open) Empty Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:14 pm

Yon E. Gelva
Yon, in response to Judith's financial question, simply raises her arms and shrugs. She doesn't have pockets, so it's more convenient to get the money for each meal as she needs it.

The offer for fresh bread is enough to catch Yon into any social situation. The second thing to hook her in was the mention of dancing.

"Aaaa! I  loooove  dancing!" She says, clapping her hands together once. She doesn't seem to notice Judith's sad expression, only really being aware of her own excitement.

For the past 3 years, Yon hasn't gone a day without dancing. On the streets for food, in dining areas to the sound of music, you name it. She loves dance, and the emotions it invokes despite her particular lack of skill in it.

"Singing voice not very good. But dancing is fun!" She says, giving a small spin to put emphasis on her point. She has good balance, but her form is clumsy and less-than graceful.

She shakes her head in response to the question on what else she sought. She honestly didn't have any other reason to be here, just wanting to live in the moment. Then, her gaze shifts to Judith's shoulder, where her Guild tattoo lays. She points to it. "I want one of those! The painting on your skin!" She says, not exactly communicating her true intentions well. She essentially wants to find a face painter like at a fair...which isn't likely to happen here.

#7Judith Karlinius 

A Glimpse of Joy.(open) Empty Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:52 am

Judith Karlinius
It seemed one of Judith's more older hobbies was one this young one knew of. It was kind of interesting and refreshing to her as well. Judith would not judge the lack of grace, because everyone needed to start somewhere, Heck Judith was rusty herself sometimes, practice was always good but sometimes you need to a guide as well."Very nice Yon, I can tell you have practiced a fair bit."a compliment given to Yon."Keep at it, soon you will be able to hold yourself in place like I can."Judith did not sound like she was bragging about it.

When it came to the singing part with that humble smile Yon would have been use to seeing from her already."We all need to start somewhere, Even when I was your act I still had to learn with various things in life."It was a pretty good piece of advise considering it was kind of just random talk.

But she would set aside an idea in her mind, to show what she could do in terms of dancing. Attention was brought to her guild tattoo. Not a huge shift but Judith did feel this was something more needed explaining rather then just getting a tattoo.

So Judith would try to explain."Well I am sure a painter would be easier to find, This is something different then just a simple painting."She would start off with that part, it was the main point she wanted to make sure."This is a Guild Tattoo, unlike paint on the skin, This will never fade away."So far it was pretty simple."A mark like this will show up on various parts of a person's body on the skin, This tattoo shows people you belong to a group of people called a guild, It is much different then just painting on a skin."Hopefully it was not a pointless explanation, It would not hug Judith if it was.

#8Yon E. Gelva 

A Glimpse of Joy.(open) Empty Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:27 pm

Yon E. Gelva
Yon giggles at the praise of her spin. She was really proud that she could dance in ways that some people would fall over trying. She does do this pretty often, after all.

When Judith explains guilds, the silver-haired young woman gets a sour taste in her mouth at first, crossing her arms. "I was in guild, before. Bad people." She says, shaking her head. "Hurt people. But they were..." She uncrosses her arms to slap a closed fist into an open hand, mimicking something being smashed. She never did see the tattoo of the dark guild she used to be trapped in, but the idea was still upsetting to her.

"But some guilds are...nice! They help. Helping is nice. When I see trouble, I go and..."  She moves her hands into a dish shape, like someone offering an object. "Help! Save. Assist. To better one's state of being, or alle...allvat....ease trouble!"

She speaks as if reciting a dictionary definition, with a goofy smile. "I have not needed to fight yet. Thugs, and mean  pea-pole are usually scared when they see fighting magic! See, Yon is a wizard!"

The girl hasn't been this chatty with someone in a long, long, long time. Perhaps it was Judith's motherly personality, or the way she presented herself? Needless to say, Yon holds out a hand. "I could show you. . .?"

#9Judith Karlinius 

A Glimpse of Joy.(open) Empty Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:15 pm

Judith Karlinius
It did turn the conversation to a different light for that moment when it seemed hit Judith, The impact of how it effected Yon seemed to dawn on her quickly. Judith being the woman and motherly figure that carried moods and emotions easily simply walked over to Yon and just embraced her in a rather comforting moment, hugging Yon.

Judith would not say such mother were not real, After all such monsters were real, She was a monster too in her own way at some point time, Judith may have buried that part of her past long a go. But self reflection was a horrible burden for Judith when these moments did hit her.

Nonetheless Judith would admit."Not all guilds or people are monsters like them."Judith wound stop her hug no too long after, But it was a relaxing and touching moment, That Judith her self felt was needed."I can promise Fairy Tail is nothing like that."Judith would go back to her normal self not too long after.

At least Yon seemed to understand that, It seemed to bring that smile back that it was still in mind that Yon knew not all guilds where that way."Maybe we will work on progress your range of words as well."Judith did not seem to mean that in a horrible way, But admitting to some thing else she would considering helping Yon with, Maybe it was as well, was Judith just being herself.

To carry on from that moment."Fighting is not a thing for some one like me, I prefer the healing part." Maybe that would not be too shocking that Judith was not much a fighter, She seemed too passive for such a thing.

Judith was interested, But this place was for too public for Yon to show off, At least in her view."After we find you the bread you seek, I would be interested in seeing what your magic does."Judith also wanted to just focus that one first really.

A starving person was more important to deal with then showing off powers.Before she took Yon's hand she would make sure to mention what she was intending."So bread or food first, Then the magic part."Judith then would smile a bit."Then maybe while you showed your dancing skills, I should show you mine."With that Judith would take the first steps forward to continue on this oddly relaxing trip.

#10Yon E. Gelva 

A Glimpse of Joy.(open) Empty Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:13 am

Yon E. Gelva
Yon is a bit tense with the hug, but accepts it nonetheless, her thick collar getting a bit in the way. She doesn't say much else for a while, hands at her side once the embrace is over, a beaming smile still on her pale face. With a moment of thought, and a tap of her bare feet on the floor, she speaks up once more. "Fairy tail. That is a silly name." She says, her crimson eyes darting through the crowd. She seems a bit more excited now, so having to wait for anything is killing her. "And I would love more teachings. There are so many pretty words that I do not know, and I must think of other words."

Another pause, albeit a brief one, is all Yon has before speaking again."GAAAH! I can not wait any more! Let's go now! I do not need bread. I can find it later." She says, before turning on her heel in a complete 180, not taking any regard for what Judith wanted to do. When her mind is set for something, it's hard for her to convince herself to do otherwise. "Do you know of a safe place? Oh. Wait. My spells do not hurt others. Well. . . Not directly! Ooooh, I cannot wait to show you!"

She spins on her heel one more time.

#11Judith Karlinius 

A Glimpse of Joy.(open) Empty Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:41 pm

Judith Karlinius
It was a silly name, But Judith enjoyed the fact it was a bit more silly, It made the guild more comforting in feeling at least in her view it was, Then again Judith was a rather a person about for comforting the lonely."Other words will come naturally. It will take time."Judith mentioned joyfully."Articulation of words will take time as well, Much like dancing and singing, Takes practice."Judith would be the woman for such practice, Maybe that would be with Judith's determination for help some on carry forward in life.

Judith watching Yon just continue in her every once and a while spins. Judith would not throw a something new into Yon's moment of dancing."Follow me now, This might be a bit tricky."Judith then would lead herself in by taking one of Yon's hands by the end of her spin taking her other hand."I use to do these kind of dances with my husband often."Judith was about to dance with Yon.

Judith was mostly showing by example at least something interesting. At the end of Yon lone spin Judith would lead into a really slow turn right. Making the pace slow with her steps to keep them  both kind of slowly spinning."This is the starting steps of ballroom dancing." Judith was hoping Yon would not speed up for any reason after all, it might case her to trip or them both to trip, One of the two risks.

Then Judith would stop them both eventually. Then would slowly lean Yon back mostly to see how far she would let her go as well and to gauge how she would take to dancing with a partner, It was a simple yet a lot to take in at the same time."Something like that can also lead into having some one help you spin as well." Judith mentioned it was a small lesson of the many things Judith seemed to know.

Then letting go from what she was showing Yon Judith then said."If your magic is not harmful to others, Then my worry is gone, But my interest is high."Now Judith sounded super curious to know. So she would wait to see what happen.

#12Yon E. Gelva 

A Glimpse of Joy.(open) Empty Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:15 pm

Yon E. Gelva
Yon is quick to take Judith's hand, happy that she decided to follow along. However, when she took the lead Yon had to lower her smile just a bit so she could focus on her feet. Having to do such. . . preset movements. It was strange. Yon sometimes stumbled but could keep her composure for the most part, eventually getting the confidence in her movements to lighten her focus a bit.

"You mention. . . Husband? Is he nice?" She asks, still looking down at the feet of both herself, and her dance partner. "I have not met anyone nice enough to call them such things."

And with that, Yon follows along to the best of her ability with the dance. She isn't good. . .at all. But she doesn't slip, trip, fall, or otherwise so that can be seen as an overall win.

When she steps away, she gives a small peppy hop in place, before holding her hands in front of her. "Okay so watch! I use this to fight, but it's. . .Simple! No painful magic, like fireballs or magic bullets. Just..."

She pauses, then crosses one hand over the other, fingers spread apart. "Ultima Guard!" She says, as a magic circle appears directly in front of her hands. She takes one of those hands, and moves it through the magical circle and simply grins as that arm becomes coated in a think transparent-yellow set of plate armor made of magical light.

"You see? Yon's magic makes her stronger. Sometimes faster, and tougher!" She pauses. "Oh no, I spoke in third person. That isn't correct speak."

Regardless, she wiggles her fingers in pride.

#13Judith Karlinius 

A Glimpse of Joy.(open) Empty Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:54 pm

Judith Karlinius
It seemed Yon would now get to learning more of Judith's life not that it really something she minded."I would not have married him otherwise Yon." Judith mentioned to her right away, Judith would add a few more things to it as well."If he was not a good man, I would not have had three kids with him or adopted a fourth."It did not explain much hopefully it showed a vast part of information.

If not, Judith would now explain more."He is nice. Grumpy most of the time but bares a heart of gold, Looking at him you would not see him a made who loves corny jokes and puns."So her husband was a bit of odd ball, Judith did seem to be married for him because she did have trust and faith in him."He is also a man who came into my life and dragged me out of the darkest part of my life when I was living it, So hopefully that speaks volumes of him."Judith hoped that answered everything Yon would have wondered.

When ti came to choosing a partner like that Judith knew it was not that simple."Fate has a odd way of choosing lovers, It is something that just sparks, It burns bright but also quickly fades."It sounded confusing to Yon, Judith could only assume it was."Choosing a partner like that just naturally happens, It has to be the right person as well, Just when that right person comes in no one will know."It most likely still did not make any sense at all but it was best way for Judith to explain it.

Seeing Yon magic Judith smiled and even clapped a few times."That is quite nice,Mines far different and vastly more bright." She was putting it rather correctly but simple and blunt as well, Putting her arm out and pointing at Yon with her index finger a  sprout of a plant start forming around her index finger, Even running entirely down her arm it would grow to nearly an inch away from Yon and start to glow at the tip but not too brightly."This kind of power I wield heals others, But the healing spells are vastly larger."Judith wondered if Yon would feel disappointed because it was not as flashy as her magic or interested because Judith was not showing much of it.

#14Yon E. Gelva 

A Glimpse of Joy.(open) Empty Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Yon E. Gelva
"Grumpy people are always fun to mess with, yes? It teaches them to be more...carefree!" Yon says with a small chuckle. "but it is very nice to see you happy! Being happy is nice."

Eventually, Yon finds herself face to face with the magical plant and she can't help but to simply look at it, and tilt her head. Advanced magic, and healing magic were...completely lost in her mind. But the plant was pretty nonetheless. She pokes it once, the curiosity clear on her face.

"So we can both...create! Yes, but your creati-....cree-ay-tions....they heal. While mine..." She clanks her arms together to give a satisfying click before the plate armor of light vanishes.

"They defend. Oh! Oooooh! I know something that I can use for dance! Would you like to see?" She asks, practically jumping around in place.

"It's really pretty. I promise! See, I have to be in the air. And then I...." She crouches, and touches her toes. "Do this! Then, I make this plate of magic at my feet, and it lets me jump while in the air! And it shatters afterward. Very, very pretty." She seems very excited, showing off her magic to someone else for once....well, someone who cares. She stands back up with her goofy grin on her face.

#15Judith Karlinius 

A Glimpse of Joy.(open) Empty Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:48 am

Judith Karlinius
It seemed that Yon got it."In the case of my husband, he had a some one to check up on him and look out for him, Even in the horrible days some one wants him to smile and be happy."Judith mentioned with about it, Her husband might be a vastly different then Judith if Yon where to ever meet him."A smile makes a day brighter then the thought that linger upon the mind."It was easily debatable depending on a person but Judith still mostly seemed to follow that way of thinking.

The light went out no too long after, The plant slowly went away."I was never the fighter type to start with, So I would find it natural for magic to reflect its user."Judina seemed to chuckle about it  it was oddly interesting to always see these kind of things in life.

It was interesting that Yon had a more playful spirit then Judith did but younger."Well, I would like too it."It seems interesting in thought for Judith to study, It was like Judith being young and studying the people of the outside all over again.

The joy of youth and exploration was something Judith had no seen for so long, Internally a part of her actually being this young, whimsical, expressive and eager was something Judith wish she was and could be in her youth. That was her downfall, in the past but understood now that her youth as a hermit was not exactly of health that she was.

Judith would wait to see this dance, She would by making a plant sprout below her, Eventually this sprout would make a leaf that was large enough and strong enough for her to sit in."Do be careful to make sure not to hurt yourself with this idea."Judith mentioned, in her normal motherly way of looking out for people.

#16Yon E. Gelva 

A Glimpse of Joy.(open) Empty Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:33 am

Yon E. Gelva
"Maybe I can meet him!" Yon says, holding her arms straight to the sides to show everyone to stand back. When given space, she'll jump as high as she can (nothing too impressive) and tuck her hands beside her feet. With a shimmer of yellow light, a magic circle appears below her. Shortly after, the circle becomes a solid plate of solid light that she kicks off of, doubling her height and shattering the panel of magic into a million tiny pieces, almost as if it were turned into glitter. She gives a little spin in the air before landing a bit clumsily, nearly tripping. She holds up her hands with a goofy smile.

"See? This is Yon- Mymagic! I make hard...light!" She says with a bit of pride.

"See, I can use this magic very easily. I never had to learn. But if I use too much, I hurt myself." She says, tapping the mana-controlling collar on her neck.

"It is not as pretty as yours, but it helps. I am learning how to make walls! To protect people. I wish to be a guardian. Protecting everyone who needs me!" She holds out a hand to make a pose before breaking into a fit of laughter, ignoring any strange looks the nearby crowd may be giving her.

#17Judith Karlinius 

A Glimpse of Joy.(open) Empty Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:50 am

Judith Karlinius
It seemed like a simply hope Judith was unsure she was able to to do."I mean if you can get him out of his workshop, Might not be a problem to meet him."Her husband would not her hurt he was just at the stage of life of being a grumpy old man and sometimes did not express himself."Just be sure to keep in mind he might try seem to be too open to your company right away as I am."Yon would be fine in the end no matter what, Judith was sure Anders just needed time to be realize what Yon was like.

Judith would have the plant fade away since she was done watching."You have a really interesting magic, Even if it is not one I would use."Judith was giving some praise, Yon had her magic for a reason and it seemed she had a lot to learn. As well had a decent amount of potential, Judith could teach Yon a few things, Judith was a light magic before the nature magic.

That and she needed to learn not to hurt herself. "Over time it could be fixed to not be able to hurt yourself, My daughter had to learn that herself."It was a memory that Judith did not speak much, seeing a metal maker learning how to make object and for a long time hurting themselves was not something Judith would say she enjoyed."You just have to keep it in mind not too and practice not too as well."It sounded simple but could be harder.

Yon had the right heart that is foresure and Judith oddly enough enjoyed this moment."I could trust you for protecting me if really needed."Judith mentioned to her, Since Yon seemed to have the right heart and a good soul for it.

#18Yon E. Gelva 

A Glimpse of Joy.(open) Empty Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:09 pm

Yon E. Gelva
"hrm...." Yon mutters, looking around in the crowd. "You seem nice. So I'll let you know a secret." She says, looking a bit more serious than she normally does, her brow furrowed and her arms crossed.

"I once had to use my magic for bad things. And it hurt me. But, now I know how to use it for good. And it doesn't hurt! Because I don't do too much."

She nods once, serious expression gone. Dwelling on the past was always a bummer for her, so she's more than glad to move on. "I used to live in Mag-no-lee-uh. When I was little. I visited for a little while before coming here. . .have you ever been there?"

Her smile brightens, as she moves some hair away from her face. "Oh! If you have been there, have you ever heard the names Edwin, and Alexstrasa Gelva? I am looking for them. Their old home is gone." She says, flicking her head to move hair away from her eyes again. She seems to have a problem with sitting still...

Eventually, the plates of armor on her arms also shatter into a million tiny pieces, leaving her without any current magic.

#19Judith Karlinius 

A Glimpse of Joy.(open) Empty Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:27 pm

Judith Karlinius
So people where the type far enough to use children as weapons or to harm other so easily, Judith had to act normal and motherly. It did leave a visible frown upon her face."All people who do right, Sometime have darker starts."Judith mentioned to Yon only because she wanted Yon to know she was not alone. But if Yon wanted to know how Judith knew for once she would have to lie to some one."You just know now you can do better then what the dark path beckons of you."which was a good way to think of it.

It seemed like Yon was now trying to learn things having to do with her family and Judith could only realize she had a role she could do to help."Fairy Tail is based in Magnolia, I also live there."Judith mentioned, It could help Yon in some manner, She had a place to go back on if she started looking in Magnolia for whom she was looking for.

Judith had to think if she heard said names before."I have no heard of them, If you do end up having to stay with me you can look for them while you do."Judith did know how to deal with children, it seemed kind of normal of her. With Yon messing with her hair Judith reached out and took the strains of hair and moved it all out of her face and tucked it away behind Yon's ear."But if you stay with me try not ruin my garden, I did just plant it."Judith said in her normal delighted and peaceful smile. She had a feeling Yon would most like say yes to all of this, Yon seemed to have no where else to go for the moment.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum