Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Train with Me [Quest: Kerii]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Atani 

Train with Me [Quest: Kerii] Empty Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:51 pm

Atani

If Kerii said that she was excited, that would be an understatement. She was absolutely thrilled. Not only did she have one ongoing mystery, but she had two. After the initial incident with Dex Miller and the strange glowing light, which Kerii now knew to be a spirit, she had thought that was it. Done deal. It wouldn't show up again; however, the Wood Elf was sorely mistaken. A whole few years passed by, and the spirit still reappeared. How or why, Kerii did not know. It gave her a cryptic warning, and said that it would let her know when it needed her help. So, that was something she had to be on the lookout for. In addition to this whole spirit nonsense though, Kerii was also involved with some odd happenings that were currently going on with Orchidia's plant life. So far though, she hadn't received any word from Inspector Nilan or saw anything on the request board from him either. Chances were, the scientists were still trying to make heads or tails of it all and nothing else was happening. Kerii was trying to go to sleep. Physically, she was tired. Exhausted even, due to the encounter with the spirit, but all those events were making her mind wide awake. It took her longer than it should have, but she eventually was able to fall asleep, finally being able to rest for the next day.

The mage awoke feeling fully rested. Her headache was completely gone and she was eager to see what other requests she could do. She quickly got dressed and rushed out the door. Come to think of it, she was on a roll with all these requests. She hadn't been like this since, well, a few years ago. There had just been so much going on, it was hard to deal with it and do a bunch of requests at the same time. Now that she had her memories back and a good control of her magic, she was finally able to do a bunch of them like she used to. She had hoped to do some when she first returned to Orchidia, but then Guildmaster Shahrbaraz came up with these training activities they had to do. The entire time they were doing the challenges, and the time in between, they were not allowed to use anything other than their own physical abilities. There were a number of instances where the elf could have seen using magic come in handy, but she was kind of glad that she had to rely solely on her on abilities. Sometimes mages became too reliant on magic, and that could become problematic at one point or another.

Kerii walked out of her dorm and proceeded to go towards the request board. Her mind was already thinking about all the possibilities. She hoped that both Dacol Lubex and Inspector Nilan didn't post a request, because she honestly wasn't sure which one she would choose if that was the case. She would hate to have to select which mystery she would have to further investigate.

WC: 516/1000

Train with Me [Quest: Kerii] Lu7gGv2
#ff6666 - Fiorian #cc6666 - Elvarin #996666 - Val'Elvarin
#ffe666 - Fiorian #ccc666 - Elvarin #999966 - Val'Elvarin
#9b2222 - Sinese

#2Atani 

Train with Me [Quest: Kerii] Empty Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:51 pm

Atani

Luckily for Kerii, she didn't have to decide. Inspector Nilan did not put out a request. She was excited to see that Dacol Lubex had put one out of his own, but then her happiness faltered when she read that it was for an entirely different matter that didn't have much urgency. If either one of them did, someone else had already taken it. She would be rather disappointed if that was the case, but there was nothing she could do about it. The only thing she could do was take one of her own. After reading through them all, nothing truly stood out to her. None of the requests seemed like they needed to be completed quickly, and none of them were put out by previous clients, excluding Dacol Lubex. So, she would decide to take one from someone she hadn't met before.

The one Kerii selected was put out by someone by the name of Seheda Linas. She wanted someone to simply train with her. With all the training that she had done with Guildmaster Shahrbaraz, she was more than qualified to help out this girl. Well, unless she was looking to train in more offensive based magic. In that case, she would be of less help than some other mages she personally knew, but she could at least throw in a few tips.

The elf was to meet Seheda in a clearing at the edge of the Orchidia Forest. When she showed up, she saw a young woman with long gray hair practicing a series of punches all by herself. Assuming that it was her client, Kerii approached her, but asked the girl her name just to be sure. "Yes, and who are you?" she asked in reply. "I'm a mage from Lamia Scale. You said you needed help training?" Seheda smiled and nodded her head. "I was thinking a run through the forest. How does that sound?" She guessed that they would be training her speed and endurance that day, but mostly speed. "Sure, whatever you want. I assume you have a path to follow?" Seheda put her hands on her hips. "I do, and it's not too long, but I just wanted someone to train with to keep me company and give me pointers. Do you think you can do that?" "Yeah, of course." "Great! Let's go." Seheda and Kerii took off. The elf was faster than Seheda, so she didn't have to work as hard to keep up. Throughout their run, Kerii could see that Seheda was still a novice, but she was determined to do her best. At the conclusion of the mini training session, Seheda promptly tripped over a log. Kerii helped her up. Seheda's face was red with embarrassment. "I'll never make it into the combat academy at this rate," she grumbled. "You did pretty well!" Kerii said, trying to reassure her. "You tired out quickly though. Try and pace yourself instead of running as fast as you can right away. Also, completing obstacle courses can help improve your, um, spacial awareness." Though it was more of a euphemism for being clumsy, it got the point across. Seheda thanked Kerii for her work and handed her a reward.

WC: 516+537=1053/1000

Train with Me [Quest: Kerii] Lu7gGv2
#ff6666 - Fiorian #cc6666 - Elvarin #996666 - Val'Elvarin
#ffe666 - Fiorian #ccc666 - Elvarin #999966 - Val'Elvarin
#9b2222 - Sinese

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum