Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Eryll 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:18 pm

Eryll
The weather outside was becoming routinely colder, soon the first snow would be falling and orchdia and the rest of Fiore would be plunged into a bitter winter. Eventually they would emerge from it, but for now they had to push through the cold. Eryll hopes it wouldn’t be too bad.

Eryll stepped through the gates of the market streets and into the market itself. Even in the cold of winter, the streets were still impossibly busy. There were people buying all sorts of things. There was a necklace vendor to his right and a assorted lacrima vendor to his left. Eryll wasn’t exactly in the best financial spot to be at a market right now, but that wasn’t going to stop him. Eryll walked toward the lacrima stand. There was a variety of lacrimas, there were ones that did simple household chores, like act as lights or dispense an infinite amount of soap. And then there were more uncommon ones. Like ones that turned into swords and armor. Eryll didn’t see any that seemed like they held a special magic mostly ones that were had some material purpose.
Eryll decided he would remain there a little longer.

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] H9eoIH1
Fiorian:#999ff - Elvarin:#00cc00- Val'Elvarin:#009900- Stellan:#ff66ff
#2Kyam 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:24 pm

Kyam

Here he was again, back at the Market streets only a day after he held his charity event. Lamia Scale had been talking about it, it was headlined in the daily news paper of Orchidia. All in all Kyam felt successful. Today he was back just to do some little shopping. It was early morning around 9 am. There wasn't much people out but there was enough people in the Market streets for him. He wore a white dress shirt and normal black slacks ready to tackle the day. Today he'd be making his way to Seighart mountains to finish the second part of the training Shahr wanted him to do, but before them he needed to find a special Lacrima crystal to heat up his stove. His last one was broken because he was kind of clumsy but luckily he still had some money left over for Kailette, the Wyvern of Lamia Scale. Kyam slowly approached the Lacrima stand beside someone who looked like an elf from behind. Lately he had been seeing more of the pointy-eared folk - not that he minded. "Do you have any heat Lacrimas?" he asked the man behind the stand as the elf beside him looked amongst the Lacrimas. Kyam looked down, also peering at the items.

Last edited by Kyam on Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

#3Eryll 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:34 pm

Eryll
Eryll was still shifting through the lacrimas at the stand when another man came up beside him and asked the man for a heating lacrima. Eryll looked over at the man. At first he didn’t recognize him, then, he recognized him as the man from the newspaper. He didn’t remember the whole article, to be honest he really only read the titles of the newspaper most of the time. ”You’re the man from the newspaper, right?” Eryll asked. If his memory of the title served him right, the gist of the article was about a man raising money for charity, but that’s all Eryll remembered from the article.

Eryll himself was only in town a little while longer before he would depart to the next test site where he and his elven friend Kerii, would complete the next part of the test. Eryll worries slightly for all the people in orchdia. Most of the wizards we gone for about a month, maybe more on these tests and they likely wouldn’t have any wizard to help them with their work. But, Eryll saw a slight advantage to their predicament. All he wizards that would return from these tests would be far stronger and far more capable.

#4Kyam 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:49 pm

Kyam
The man behind the counter fished under his stand, looking for what Kyam had asked for as Kyam had picked up a yellow Lacrima. It was beautiful really, but he didn't know what it did and so he placed it back onto the stand. On the other hand the man beside him seemed to notice him from the daily paper. Fame... too much of it wasn't good but exactly enough could benefit anyone. The prince raised an eyebrow and turned to face the Elf. He looked familiar, as if he'd seen him around the guild before, though he wasn't actually sure if that was the case. He smiled warmly. Look at that, he was giving another fake smile. Meeting people who couldn't benefit him politically wasn't on his agenda but Kyam didn't want to be an apparent asshole, for he had a role to play. "I might be. It Depends, are you an officer?" He began. "I'm just kidding. Yes, that's me in the paper, haha! If I'm not mistaken, you're from Lamia Scale right?" he asked. Kyam's talent was his silver tongue. He was an expert liar, deceiver and he was working on becoming an expert manipulator too. Behind this faux shell he was a man of dangerous talents. Perhaps he could find a way to use this man. The young Malia's vibes were probably confusing at first. His eyes read that he was dangerous, being gold and low almost like a snake but his smile read that he was incapable harming anyone. Elves were spectacular and there were things that he could learn from this man about the elf community. So it seemed like he could benefit from him after all .

#5Eryll 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:24 am

Eryll
The man was from the newspaper as Eryll had suspected. The man joked for a moment, calling Eryll and officer. Eryll did believe in following the law, but his law more consisted of the laws of nature. The man then posed a question asking if Eryll was from Lamia Scale. "I am in Lamia Scale" Eryll asked. Whoever this man was, he was an interesting fellow. He gave of a multitude of vibes, one moment you'd be trying to walk away, scared he'd try to do something to you. The next, you would be standing next to him in a war. He seemed trustworthy, but dangerous.

After sifting through the lacrimas for awhile Eryll finally found one he liked. It wasn't anything fancy, and it certainly didn't cost a lot. All it showed was a map, not even an enchanted one, just a map. Eryll pulled out what sparse change he had and handed it to the vendor. Eryll slipped the small lacrima into his pocket and then turned back to the famous newspaper man. "If you mind me asking, how did you know I was in Lamia Scale?" Eryll asked.

#6Kyam 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:24 am

Kyam
So indeed this elven man was a member of Lamia Scale. Kyam had only known because he took the time out to recognize everyone in the guild - even if he didn't know them personally. He was well aware of new faces and overall familiarized himself with most members. "I figured." He responded before the shop owner stood with a red lacrima in his hand. Kyam fished in his pockets for jewels before exchanging it with the man, accepting his red lacrima and putting it in his pocket. Then, the elf also picked his lacrimal and paid for it. After that was done the Lamia Scale mage asked the Prince of Malia how he knew that he was even apart of the guild. "Well..." he began as he slowly moved away from the lacrimal shop, hoping that his peer would follow him to continue the conversation. "I've just seen you around the guild. You've got a rememberable face, you know." he chuckled. He'd turn towards the elf with a warm smile. "You see...I'm from Lamia Scale too." He'd show his guild tattoo to prove it but firstly it was on his pelvis which would probably be a weird gesture, so instead the elf would have to take his word for it.

#7Eryll 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:56 am

Eryll
After the man finished buying his lacrima he started to move away from the stand, wishing to pursue their conversation, Eryll followed. The man, who Eryll now knew was a wizard of Lamia scale, had seen Eryll around the guild. Eryll assumed it must have been recently, because he had been out travelling for the past two years since joining the guild. "Memorable face?" Eryll questioned jokingly, "Is it because of my ears." He tapped them as if to prove his point. As Eryll spent more time in the guild he had begun to notice the amount of elves in Lamia Scale. He only knew one personally, but he had seen quite a lot of them around the guild. To add on to the conversation Eryll brought up a common topic that had to do with all Lamia Scale members, "Have you started Shahbaraz's tests yet?" He asked. He had already completed one and planned on moving on to the next test soon, he wasn't in a large rush, but he didn't want to be the last person to complete them in the guild, that would be embarrassing.

#8Kyam 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:13 pm

Kyam
It was good to know that the people of Lamia Scale were humorous, especially since Kyam had a very strange humor. Kyam heard rumors that elves had magical powers in their erases a reason for them being so long but whether that was true or not was unknown to him. The Lamia Scale mage joked about his memorable face asking if it was because of his ears. Kyam chuckled at his comment. "Haha! Actually, that might be the case." he said as his accent rolled with his words. "I might just have to remove them from your head and harvest them for their magic, haha!" Indeed it was a rather dark joke, but a joke no less...unless they actually did have magical abilities. Kyam smiled innocently at the man following his dark joke as if he was only trying to be funny. However, as the saying goes, "All jokes contain true content". His golden orbs peering directly at him. Then he'd probably pick up a new hobby; elf hunting. The two strolled through the market streets chatting and joking. Friends. Kyam didn't need any of them but perhaps it was okay to have a few people he could learn to trust. Not that he wasn't the one that shouldn't be trusted. The Elf then asked if he had started any of the guild masters tests. "I have- Only the first part though. I've been pretty busy. It was fun though, I can't lie. I killed a forest Vulcan and used his skin as a coat, Haha. What about you? Have you finished any of Master Shahrbaraz's tests?" Still smiling.

#9Eryll 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:08 pm

Eryll
The man certainly had an odd sense of humor. Some times Eryll was thrown off by what he said at first, but Eryll didn’t look to much into it.

”Just normal ears here.” he responded jokingly. Eryll had never heard of elf ears being harvested for magic. He was fairly sure they were just as normal as human ears. They served a purpose, and that purpose was to channel sound into his eardrums. Eryll made a mental note to read up on the internal magic on elves later. The man had also completed the first test of their master, but his turned out to be far more interesting that Eryll’s and Kerii’s First test. ”I’ve completed the first test as well. I didn’t kill a forest Vulcan though. My friend and I just camped out in the deep woods before returning back to civilization the next day.” Eryll said.

The man had interesting eyes, gold. Eryll had red eyes, but so did his mother so Eryll didn’t really think there was really anything weird about that. But this man had eyes felt like he was looking into Eryll’s mind.

#10Kyam 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:38 am

Kyam
"Just normal ears". So that was good to know, Elves actually didn't have magic only in their ears like the rumors he heard. Still, he didn't entirely believe that anyway. It seemed like this elf had also completed the first part of Shahrbaraz's training which meant that it was possible for him not to finish last. Of course either way he'd finish since all of the tests seemed rather easy. Shahrbaraz had a funny way of doing things. Hardly had he ever been in the guild as of late but somehow he still managed to give the guild a list of trainings to complete. It was annoying that he hadn't seen Shahrbaraz in a while, he missed the old bastard but he was out doing what he did best whatever that was; probably training. Kyam was ready to reveal some things about himself though. He trusted his guild master and their relationship were not like the relationships he had with other guild mates. The two of them actually had a bond. Kyam and the Lamia Scale elf continued to stroll, walking past numerous shops but none were interesting enough to stop at yet. "Figures it was so easy for you. Nature is an elf's territory after all-" he paused before realizing he hadn't introduced himself. "Sory, my name's Kyam by the way." he added. "It's ironic that I'm meeting you here. I've been meaning to learn more about elves and their culture." That smile still sat perfectly on his face, his eyes still stuck on the elf in front of him.

#11Eryll 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:14 pm

Eryll
The man, who Eryll now knew as Kyam, seemed nice. While he was intimidating, his persona was still kind and welcoming. Eryll introduced himself, "My name is Eryll." Eryll stuck out his hand in a kind gesture. He and Kyam continued to walk on for a little while longer, conversing about different things, Kyam brought up elven culture. "Wood Elves are interesting people. We have interesting ways of approaching things." Eryll said. Which was true, his father had an uncle who was a stone mason. Both of his parents considered the man dirty. Kyam also spoke about how it must have been easy for him, on the first challenge. "You could say that. I don't think it was easier for me to do it than others, but then again, I was with another elf. I had no way of comparing my own actions to a another race." Eryll said. He wondered if it would have been harder for a human or a high elf than it was for him, a wood elf.

Eryll looked around the market grounds, everything was still bustling about and many of the booths still had plenty to sell.

#12Kyam 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:29 pm

Kyam
Eryll, Kyam. Both of their names weren't ordinary in the very least. Just by their names one could tell that they either weren't human or weren't Fiorian, although it was obvious that Eryll wasn't human just by looking at him. Wood Elves.. he thought to himself as Eryll spoke a bit on his culture. So if there were "Wood" elves, that meant that there were different kinds of elves. How vast of a race they must be if they even had ethnicities within the Elven community. Eryll added that he also completed the first part of the training with another Elf. As of late he had been seeing a lot of elves. Perhaps they were almost as big of a race as humans. "Honestly I think all races are superior to humans given their natural abilities. Don't you think elves are superior to humans? I'm sure they'd all could dominate humanity if they decided to." He stated. He was mainly responding to Erylls idea that he couldn't compare to any other races since he'd only completed his task with another elf, but to Kyam it was common sense to believe that Elves were just better anyway - at least to him. As an elf, he wondered if Eryll felt that he was naturally superior to humans too. "What other kinds of elves are there anyway?" he said fishing into his pocket for a small bite sized bag of candy before tearing it open and plopping one of the sweet, fruit flavored beads into his mouth.

#13Eryll 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:39 pm

Eryll
Another thing Eryll liked about Kyam, was his ability to hold a conversation. The two were having quite a conversation and Eryll was enjoying their discussion. Kyam prompted that humans were the inferior race, and that elves, if they decided, could easily overthrow the humans. "For us to overthrow the humans, we would have to combine together. I know the high elves would gladly listen to that call to arms. But my people, the wood elves, are more focused on the forest and nature than to attack the humans.I think in the long run. Most elven societies would stay to themselves, except for the high elves." Eryll said, "And on the note about human inferiority, I disagree. Every race has a downside and an upside. Humans are capable of wielding magics that other races would never be able to. While elves, are capable of doing things humans have only ever dreamed about. In my opinion, there is no one superior race." Eryll liked his statement. Every race held a special skill that separated them from the rest of the races. Eryll liked that special thing, it allowed for diversity, it made the world interesting.

#14Kyam 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:22 pm

Kyam
High elves. Those were the elves Kyam would need to speak to, and fast. If High elves were interested in overthrowing humans it would be wise to build relations with them. You see, Kyam was a man of wits- or at least he felt like he was. Once he knew every single one of the governments enemies, every single one of humanity's enemies we would seek them out. If he was going to obtain the influence he wanted it was wise for him to make allies with nearly everyone. Dark guilds and light guilds included. That was why he was trying so hard to build a closer relationship with the council. Yes. Kyam was a snake but only because it's what he had to be. Eryll was obviously not an unintelligent man. He seemed like he knew what he was talking about. "I see." he responded to the part about high elves. The young lord was honestly interested in this conversation. In fact, he actually enjoyed it. It was always fun to speak to people who weren't completely retarded. Eryll seemed to think that every race was equal, some holding abilities that others couldn't but overall all of them had their special perks- humans included. However, Kyam had to disagree though not entirely. "I can see why you'd see it that way. Think about it though Eryll; some races are born with natural talents that far exceed those of humans, like werewolves. Although I'm aware of their inability to use magic, humans usually fear them because of their physical abilities that are far more superior and that's only their natural talent. What humans lack is natural ability, talent, aspects that make them naturally strong don't you think? Granted humans can use magic - but that's only 10% of the human population. In my opinion. Humans are the least amazing of all races. Elves however, elves are dangerous. Not only are they born with amazing talents they can do nearly anything that humans can do, am I right? These races, many of them don't even need magic to be dangerous, humans, I'm afraid, do. It's why humans fret at every other race. That's just my opinion though..." he stopped to think. "What do you think the outcome would be if the average human fought the average elf?" he asked smiling and looking Eryll dead in the eye. Although it was humble to say that every race were equal, it just didn't seem correct. However, if Eryll could give Kyam something to think about then the prince would definitely be surprised.

#15Eryll 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:28 pm

Eryll
Kyam listened intently to Eryll’s contribution about the equality of races and how each contained a special aspect that the others would not. Then, Kyam brought his own counter. His opinion was that humans needed magic to be dangerous, while other races did not. Many races had special, inherent talents that would place them above humans. Eryll listens and thought as he listened. Kyam was right, humans did have quite a lot to fear when compared to other races, they had been a lesser race in the past and magic was what he brought them out of that slum. Kyam then posed an interesting question, who would win? An average elf, or average human? ”that’s an interesting inquiry. Assuming it’s a wood elf, yes we are faster than humans. But an average elf would likely be something simple, an artist or farmer maybe. An average human might spend his days working in a mill, or a steel mine. Life shapes people differently and that can result in a different average. Wood elves look down on certain things, which can result in us not being as strong as other races because we do not train the correct muscles. Now, clearly this isn’t the case for everyone.” Eryll pauses, gathering his words. ”You are correct, humans have been constantly undermined and overpowered by many other races throughout history and it’s been a sad site. Fear can be dangerous, but fear aimed correctly can help win a war. For example, high-elves consider humans a lesser race, slaves really. If a war was to begin again, a high-elf that only saw the world through their superiority, might underestimate a human army that had carefully planned an attack. Continuing on with the idea of a war, humans have grown exponentially over the years. Sometimes, numbers can mean more. Still using high-elves as an example, they are situated mostly in one place. A well organized attack by humans from all sides could likely penetrate their defense. It would be a tough fight, and I have no idea what race would win. But I believe that both races would have a fair chance at winning. “ Eryll hoped his miniature speech was understandable, he had slipped into a bit of a tangent.

#16Shahrbaraz 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:51 pm

Shahrbaraz

A few years had passed and Shahrbaraz had become more acquainted to Orchidia. He had never remained in the same place for that long. Somehow, he felt that the only way he could honor Aguero, his former student, was to ensure that his guild did not fade away after his passing. The boy was always hot-headed, and even if Shahrbaraz was he here, he couldn't have stopped him from battling on that day. Still, Aguero was an orphan, no one would recall him except his guild and Shahrbaraz. With Shahrbaraz's lifestyle, death was always looming around the corner. Aguero would forever be remembered as long as Lamia Scale kept on existing.

Oddly enough, Shahrbaraz had found someone who somewhat reminded him of his former student. The boy flooded onto the Fiorian coast a few years ago and had been with him ever since. He could not speak the language, nor could he get accustomed to the country that easily. He was the same. Someone who had nowhere to return to, someone who had no place to call home anymore. Shahrbaraz saw the anger and frustration in his eyes on that day when he found him. He felt sorry for the kid and took him under his wing. Perhaps not in the most ethical ways, but he did what he had to do. The kid was clinging onto his necklace, despite the fact that he was about to suffocate from all the water he had inhaled.

Shahrbaraz stole the necklace from the boy to ensure that he would have to follow him around. In time, Shahrbaraz taught him how to speak Fiorian and learned him his way around with a spear. He learned about the boy's background and was reassured that he had done the right thing. Should he not have taken away his necklace, he would've returned to Savannah to battle his brother to set things straight. As things were right now, the boy was not ready at all. He was too hot-headed like his former student. Easily agitated to play into the hands of an experienced fighter should he be taunted enough.

Shahrbaraz would keep the boy on his toes by visibly showing the necklace on his attire, giving the boy a glimpse of hope that he could catch it from him. Each attempt would be another reality check for him, one that he desperately needed till he would understand where he stood in the hierarchy of those with and without power to change their destiny. Some day, Shahrbaraz would give the necklace back to the boy, but not until he had proven himself to be ready to challenge his brother. He wasn't here today to taunt his student though. Shahrbaraz wanted to welcome one of the new members and it was only a coincidence that his student was around as well. He did not come here to slap the silliness out of him for entertainment. Well, at least, that was partially true.

#17Kyam 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:11 pm

Kyam
The conversation between him and Eryll had grown and without a doubt become a very very interesting one. Both men were smart and had pretty valid opinions on the races of the world. Eryll, however may have been more experience with both humans and elf considering Kyam had never been introduced to the elven world. No longer was this a conversation of wits, instead it became a conversation of experience. The Savannan nodded towards the elf, listening with a Keen ear but not looking for a way to respond. Needless to say he was learning which was exactly what he wanted to do. Eryll disregarded the fact of natural talent when discussing the superiority of these races but was now speaking on territorial advantages and numbers. Clearly humans excelled in that. Although Eryll did agree with natural talent of other races beating the natural talent of humans, he proved that wasn't all that determined the "answer" to this discussion. Both of them were right though because there wasn't any wrong answer. Perhaps even "answer" wasn't the correct term.

As Kyam was about to respond he could see in the distance, not too far away, about 10 meters that a man was approaching him. This wasn't just any man however, this was Shahrbaraz; Kyam's mentor, and guild master- though more like an elder brother or a father. Since he arrived this man had been the one to shelter him, feed him, and teach him the ways of Fiore. In fact they had even trained through the country not too long ago. The Prince's eyes widened. "Shahrbaraz!?" Indeed it was him. The man came closer and at first Kyam's first reaction was to approach him and question his whereabouts since he had some things to tell him but remembering that Shahrbaraz had something dear to him, that reaction was out of the question.

The man was brave and totally out of his godforsaken mind if he thought that he could just have the necklace Kyam's mother gave him and the and approach him as if that wasn't the goal. Kyam's entire future was determined by him achieving that necklace. Only then would Shahrbaraz think he was ready to return home and take back the throne. Although Kyam was hotheaded, it wasn't a part of him that he revealed to anyone, at least not outright. Shortly after shouting his name, Kyam grabbed the spear from behind him; Ubuthi. It was a spear he had totally forgotten about that was just around in his apartment but it was also a gift. With no other option the young tatted man frowned before lunging towards his master. No other words were needed. This was his chance. With his spear forward and ready to strike he silently aimed for Shah's neck using his right hand (the same one his spear was now held in).

"Give me my shit." he stated. Not yelling, nor making a big scene like he would have done two years ago.

#18Shahrbaraz 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:29 pm

Shahrbaraz

Shahrbaraz could not deny that he was entertained by Kyam's reaction. Once again, he had been agitated way too easily. Shahrbaraz did not even have to provoke him with words to get him all riled up. He noticed how Kyam quickly grabbed his spear and moved towards him to retrieve his necklace. Shahrbaraz, a God of War, could see everything around him precisely. The amount of people moving within a certain range, their distances between each other, the speeds at which they moved. Everything could be seen, noticed, and observed. He took a swift step to the right and grabbed Kyam's spear near its neck while doing so. The moment he held onto Kyam's spear, he used his sheer force and momentum to swing it around a few times while rotating before he would let go. As always, Kyam would end up somewhere falling on his ass while trying to come up with another attack. "Not like this, Kyam," Shahrbaraz chuckled as he saw his student flying away. Shahrbaraz walked up to Eryll and placed his right hand on Eryll's left shoulder. He greeted him with a smile on his face. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Eryll. We haven't met each other yet formally, so I thought I'd introduce myself to you. I have high expectations of you." He then turned around and disappeared into one of the many streets of Orchidia. It was time to find a place that had some good beer.

#19Kyam 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:32 am

Kyam
A side of him never revealed to anyone before crept out of him as sheer motivation came into play. This was it. He had to, he just had to get that necklace back from Shahrbaraz. Yes, it was precious because it belonged to his mother just before she died but it was more so required so that he could prove to Shahrbaraz that he was ready to take himself to the next level. Granted it was obvious Kyam had a long way to go before he could even think about going home again, but if he could just manage to touch the necklace then maybe - just maybe - he could prove to him that he was ready for the bigger challenge. Kyam's speed wasn't how it'd normally be thanks to the weight of the spear but still, he could only try. There was no doubt in Kyam's mind that if he was quick enough and was accurate then he could succeed. Alas, his speed was nowhere near Shahrbaraz's.

As his spear approached the man's face it was simply caught with the swift move of a step. "Rgh." he grunted as the man held the spear. Shahr then began to spin him with ease, drawing eyes of civilians around them as they steered away from the violence. Nothing was enough it seemed. To step it up a notch Kyam began to cast a spell from his hand. A white magic circle appeared in his left hand but Shahr was swinging him far too fast and hard for him to aim correctly. In a a few seconds we was flung, flying about 30 meters behind his Lamia Scale's guild master before landing into a cabbage stall.

If it wasn't for his borderline inhuman endurance he would have been seriously hurt. The small table holding the vegetables snapped causing the owner to jump back in surprise. The cabbages popped into the air, falling onto the ground and rolling everywhere. The royal prince grunted before pushing himself up. He gripped his spear and attempted to aim it at Shahrbaraz's back but at this distance it would mean nothing. He'd only fail again somehow. Shahr was too strong in every aspect; magic, brute strength, speed and endurance. The owner paused before realizing that the dark skinned man was the one who caused this to happen. The owner began scolding the young mage but Kyam only blocked him out. With a frown he picked himself up and stood glaring at the man who did this to him.

When Shahr began to walk away Kyam began to make his way back towards Eryll. If he was back in Orchidia then he'd see him again for sure."He humiliates me in front of another guild member- the heir to the Malia Kingdom at that. He didn't have to show off like that." The prince scoffed under his breath. His frown formed into a smirk then into a chuckle as his eyes lowered. One day he would beat his guild master and get that necklace back. He had to admit, this little ongoing test was fun. He couldn't wait to prove the old fuck wrong.

#20Eryll 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:18 pm

Eryll
Kyam and Eryll had been quietly going about their business when Kyam stopped in his tracks. Eryll went on for about a foot before realizing that Kyam had stopped and was looking at someone. When Eryll managed to see who it was, he too was taken back. It was their guild master Shahbaraz, wearing a necklace that seemed to contrast the rest of his sullen attire. Eryll was stunned for a moment. Shahbarz walked up to what looked like a furious Kyam. To Eryll’s surprise Kyam tried to attack their guildmaster. Eryll was not surprised when Kyam was easily defeated and thrown backwards quite aways. When Shabaraz clamped a hand on Eryll’s shoulder and formally greeted Eryll, Eryll was too surprised to speak in the correct language. ”Thank you...?” Eryll whispered in Stellan. Shahbaraz left quickly afterwards.

A angered Kyam made his way back over slowly. While Shahbaraz May have been his guildmaster and friend, Kyam clearly had something against. Eryll wasn’t quite sure what It was, but then again he knew neither men well. When Kyam caught back up to Eryll he mumbled some things. Eryll wasn’t really listening until he heard the words “prince” Eryll turned and almost talked in the wrong language again,” wait- wait, you’re a prince?” Eryll asked, raising an eyebrow.

#21Kyam 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:15 am

Kyam
While Kyam never actually said the words "prince" Eryll was able to piece two and two together from the words that he thought he muttered to himself. With a smile he turned to Eryll. This smile wasn't genuine like the rest. His eyes were now intentionally attempting to burn into the elves soul. His lips curled as if he was smiling maliciously and almost demonically. "Prince? You didn't hear that did you?" he asked, his smile broadening as he tapped his spear on the ground beside him a threatening fashion. Kyam didn't know how strong his peer was but it didn't matter because the amount of confidence he had could convince anyone that he was nothing close to a pushover.

Kyam was the royal prince of the Malia Kingdom, but that was none of Eryll's business. Although they were guild mates he didn't trust the elf enough to let him in on rather personal parts of his life. There were bounty hunters after the Savannan prince so nobody could be trusted- aside from Shahrbaraz. Hopefully Eryll had taken the hints and understood that Kyam wanted him not to ask questions. If he didn't; oh well, K'd just approach him if anyone in the guild ended up discovering Kyam's noble identity. Since nobody but Shahr knew, the only person that could spread this info would be Eryll. Eryll may have just been introduced to a whole new world but hopefully he didn't think much of it. Kyam would turn around after Eryll responded if he even did. "It was nice speaking with you, Eryll. We'll speak again sometime, elf, maybe I'll actually tear off your ears then, heheh." He joked as he walked away with a chuckle.

~ EXIT ~

#22Eryll 

Shiny Things [Social|Kyam] Empty Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:04 pm

Eryll
Kyam questions whether the fact Eryll had actually heard prince. At first Eryll was confused, Kyam had said some things that certainly made him sound like a prince. But after Eryll thought over what Kyam had said and how he had said it, Eryll caught on ”I guess you’re right, I must have misheard.” Eryll said. Eryll wouldn’t betray the man’s secret. A fact like that was better kept hidden when you were in a foreign country and there may or may not be people after you. Eryll gave a little smile and a small nod.

Shortly after their time together ended and Kyam left, joking that he would actually remove Eryll’s wars this time. Eryll waved goodbye while silently contemplating the sanity of the man. Some of the things he said were certainly off beat and sometimes down right murdery. Eryll said his own goodbyes then. He would leave today. That way he could make his way to the Sieghart mountains quickly, he and Kerii has another test to do and he didn’t want to waste any time with it. He and Kerii would then travel to Hargeon to console the third part of the tests.

Exit.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum