Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crocus to Orchidia [Foot travel]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Theo Kaguya 

Crocus to Orchidia [Foot travel] Empty Fri May 04, 2018 9:00 am

Theo Kaguya
TK packed his things for his move to Orchidia for a festival that was going on while also taking it easy for the next few weeks or so. The cool spring air along with the scent of blooming flowers put him happier mood than normal as he left a note on the dining table for his parents. The Holy Capital had never looked better with all people coming outside with excitement on their faces.

While he walked the trail he found families having picnics and enjoying the day I hope Bella and Vulpix are enjoying the weather he thought looking up to the clouds. It truly felt like he was walking on through a mini Festival as most of the families were playing games with other families Mother I hope I can see you real soon, he told himself stopping to pick some flowers and made a flower crown "I wonder if anyone I know will be there." a question that most people would ask when heading to an event such as this. The better question was what games will and prizes will be open, just the thought of playing festival games made him light up with joy as it would be his first festival without anyone in the family tagging along.

Orchidia has started to come into view "Wow it looks so cool!" he wanted to run but the Healer told him to take it easy and relax which meant no stress what so ever.

WC:200/200

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum