Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Phoebe Rainsworth 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:21 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
"Oh you go on ahead, after all it was your game, I am very curious to see what you have up your sleeve." the Goddess replied because she doubt he would try anything, he had not shown that, the guys had stared at her at the docks, the knights had sort of begged to help her but not Victor, who had taken his distance well enough. She had noticed the game he was playing thanks to Raina. Persephone didn't like how he pretend to have everything, more in the way that she wondered if he believed she was that dumb but the Goddess kept her mouth, played this game instead of ruining it, it was a season.

She took a sip of the champagne when Victor would continue his own game again, she noticed the difficulty that he tried but didn't say anything, she held the bottle in her left hand while she looked up at Victor as he walked towards her, so much taller than her. She looked at the ball where he pointed, she wondered indeed if it would pocket, she actually didn't doubt it with the motion it was taking, "I am not sure if I allow such rules in this game." She stretched her free right hand to touch his toned stomach, "Not sure if you are far enough advanced in this game to get to that part."

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] - Page 2 VZmj2zD
#cc99ff ~ Phoebe Italic~ Baal
#27Victor Garrett 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:59 am

Victor Garrett
Victor's jaw hardened momentarily, as she denied his offer. He tucked it behind his shoulder as he stretched to mark his shot. His eyes stayed glued to the white ball as a surge of anger flashed through them, probably accentuating the red, he had to make sure she didn't notice any of it. Hopefully, the stance that his body had to take the shot would hide the way his muscles tensed, or he could blame it on her hand's caress. His abs did clench under her surveying fingers. 'Hey... You've already turned down my one time offer... Don't distract me and take away the satisfaction of potting that ball as well...' he murmured, his teeth were still grit, but he managed to slather a playful tone onto his words.

It took more focus than before for him to successfully execute his shot, but Victor's skill at the game, especially against a first-timer as an opponent, was commendable. 'Some success.' he said, now smirking again. He pointed at the table. 'You see, I've scattered the other balls so you have no chance of potting any of them anymore...' he added, shrugging in a pretentiously apologetic manner. 'I'd say that's advanced enough lady...' he added, taking another step closer to her and patting her nose with his finger, like a teasing boop. With the other hand, his fingers entwined with hers... pressing the hand that Phoebe had placed on his torso.  

'But oh well... It was a one time deal, after all, I suppose I'll have to settle for an answer from you...' As he cleared his throat to frame his next question, he noticed the arrival of the smuggler on the scene. He placed his finger to his lips and cocked his head towards the conversation that ensued between the pipe-smoking man and Raegan... The one that led to their time together being interrupted by yet another request from the smuggling ring in Hargeon...

==Exit==

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] - Page 2 Giphy
#28Phoebe Rainsworth 

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:13 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
She didn't notice most of it, but the way he pushed her away and the tense moment that happened, made her realize there was something going on. Persephone wasn't born yesterday, she had seen the whole world get up to praise her and die down to forget her and see her as only a nice part of some idiot story. The playful tone that he used didn't seem to mean anything with the words that he said and she actually found it very fascinating, where she had suspected it to be a game, he seemed to take the full hit on the no that she had given him. She let go, took a step away and watched. But he soon got closer to her again and even though Persephone did mind the boop on her nose for it gave her a feeling that he thought way more of himself, the Nature Goddess said nothing, "Oh poor me, I seem to make the wrong choices this night."

Now there was one thing that Persephone did want to know, "Who knows, next time I might beg you for a one time offer." She whispered but there were more things to consider as she should give him an answer or a next task. She waited but than she looked at the conversation and listened in while looking once more at the shirtless Victor, jobs were nice as well.

Exit.

Under the moonlight [Private social | Phoebe] - Page 2 VZmj2zD
#cc99ff ~ Phoebe Italic~ Baal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum