Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Running Forward March (命)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Chisu Lau Manji 

Running Forward March (命) Empty Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Chisu Lau Manji

HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN
WHAT HAPPENED TO US?

She sat there, blood stained from the skeletons and their games, and from the gift her god existed within. She had considered listening to her suggestions, but instead felt the beating flesh with her hands, rather than her back.

The shrine to her nameless god was not far from her, she remained there, waiting for her guest, her master.

She had listened to fate and had taken refuge there for the time being. She was sure that her master would show himself. It had felt like years since she parted from him, something she deeply regretted. But still, it was something he understood, and hopefully would forgive her for.

But for now, she would follow the voice in her head.

She had to wait for his visit.

Last edited by Chi Lau Manji on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Shura Ranzu † 

Running Forward March (命) Empty Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:00 am

Shura Ranzu †
Running Forward March (命) X9TmkFk

‘The Promise’

Shura found himself drawn through the land towards a certain point, not knowing that he was being led to a certain spot in the forest. Near the edge of the forest leading towards a cliff there was a alter overlooking the ruins of a city long lost to time. He was trying to find a large open area to train in. He didn’t want to accidently set a large portion of the forest on fire on accident. He knew how to generate flames but he did not know how too put them out yet. That was a idea that sat in the back of his head. He stood at the edge of the forest, evening was slowly turning into night. The rain had passed and it turned to a light drizzle. A lantern sat off in the distance, illuminating the alter. Someone was kneeling, praying to the shrine before them. Something brought these two together once more, their fates became intertwined when they had spoke back in Hargeon.

Shura’s eye’s widened upon realization of who this person was. Someone he had lost when he faced the Queen bathed in Crimson. His gaze now affixed on the maiden covered in a black garb he muttered her name. “Chi Lau.” A sensation of relief overcame him at that moment. That feeling of worry and dread of her being missing had left in a instant.

He walked forward out into the open area where she and the altar rested. Whether or not she heard him coming was irrelevant at that moment. He was just relieved that she was okay. Shura was a bit thrown off by this because he was so used to looking out for numero uno. He wasn’t one to care for someone else like this. He had been worried about her, pushing the idea that she had been taken from this world to the furthest reaches of his mind. That is where he stored the pain of losing his family. Something he knew he had to face some day, but the time had not come just yet.

He did not remove his mask from his face just yet. He stood just meters away from her. Waiting for her to finish and turn around.

"And here I was thinking you vanished on me."

#3Chisu Lau Manji 

Running Forward March (命) Empty Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:49 pm

Chisu Lau Manji

HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN
WHAT HAPPENED TO US?

She gasped at the sound of his voice. It excited her and filled her with joy, but she could hear the change in his tone. It was different. It was new. Had this change happened so fast? No. That wasn't right.

". . . H-How long have I been away?" the question appeared in her mind and left her lips just the same. It seemed as if the other day she departed Hargeon at his side, and now she sat in a new land, confused. What happened?

"I would never mean to disappear." she would tell him, ". . . It's only been a . . "

She would turn to face him and his masked attire like before. But this time was different. There was part of him missing, she could feel it. Something darker. Sinister almost.

". . . It's only been a day right?"

She tried to understand. But it was something she wouldn't be able to grasp on her own,

"I think it's time you explain why you're really here."

#4Shura Ranzu † 

Running Forward March (命) Empty Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Shura Ranzu †
Shura relaxed a bit more knowing it was her and not just some look alike. He answered the first question with a smile. “Too long.” The smile added warmth to the comment, teasing her a bit. He knew it hadn’t been that long and it was actually him who had vanished suddenly. As she spoke and turned she noticed the change in the man she choose to follow. She was a bit taken back for a moment, he walked up during said pause. “It’s been a week and some days. But it felt longer than that.” She looked a bit distraught and Shura felt the need to explain what happened. He walked past her and stood near the cliff overlooking the ruins.

“I summoned a evil I was not prepared to deal with and paid the price for it.”

He began to remember the painful memory of being toyed with. He let out a sigh and showed the missing limb. “I was no match for the Red Queen, and I lost a arm. I ended up in a comatose state for a week. It wasn’t all bad however. I can’t explain it but I am much stronger than I was when we last talked. A man found me and nursed me back to health.”

He continued to look out onto the ruins. Wondering if he should  tell her about the demon that was dwelling inside of him.

Last edited by Shura Ranzu on Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

#5Chisu Lau Manji 

Running Forward March (命) Empty Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:15 pm

Chisu Lau Manji

HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN
WHAT HAPPENED TO US?

"I-I-I S-see. . . " she stumbled upon her words. Was she lost in time? Had she lost track? No, that wasn't it, was it?

"You don't understand my own powe-"

"She must have taken me away longer than I thought." she spoke out, trying to explain her words as they fell out of her orifice.

"Shura, I came to Fiore with nothing but a single relic to my name." She reached to her case, to rest her land over the lock. "I come to these shrines to honor my family's guardian god, but I've come to learn that this deity lives in this relic." She sighed, wondering how crazy she sounded. "She told me to follow you, because you reminded her of her old friend."

She was sure to sound insane, but it was all she had left. She had to let it out. How could she trust someone, if she didn't allow them to trust her. If she wanted to protect and learn from this man, then he needed to know everything about her. This included even the voice of an ancestor that was long dead.

But with a living fabric of flesh, was she really dead?

#6Shura Ranzu † 

Running Forward March (命) Empty Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:30 pm

Shura Ranzu †
Shura listened to Chi stumble over her words. Something was eating away at her at the back of her mind. He turned to her to watch her carefully. She took a moment to gather herself, she wasn’t aware of the time lapse that occurred. He tried not to pry to deep into something he had no business looking into. She spoke of a relic, a family heirloom passed down through generations. Something that he understood very well, families tended to leave something behind, something significant and could range from a name to a trinket.

For him it was the last name that meant everything to him. But something she said stood out to him. It made him wonder who this ‘old friend’ was. He looked at the relic for a moment eyeballing it. She seemed a bit hesitant about talking about it. Afraid that she could come off crazy talking about a deity.

No doubt she thought she sounded crazy. He was sitting there in that same situation and still there. He stood there for a second, looking at her and smiling. A voice in the back of his head, his own voice making sure to not miss the window to make her not feel alone. ‘Do something idiot don’t leave the girl hanging.’ Instead of saying anything he acted. He embraced her with his one arm tightly. He brought her closer, actions spoke louder than anything he could say. He couldn’t come out and say it but he had a feeling she got what he was putting out. This was the longest time in a while he connected with someone on this level.

"We are more alike than you will ever know."

#7Chisu Lau Manji 

Running Forward March (命) Empty Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:16 pm

Chisu Lau Manji

HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN
WHAT HAPPENED TO US?

She closed her eyes as the man took her in closer. With the sudden movement, her finger would slip and unbuckle her case, the smell of blood and rot would creep out of it ever faintly. Wetness formed at her eyes but a tear would never form.

"I knew a Ranzu, as well as a crazed transvestite and a cluster of hungry Vampires. Are you going to befriend all of them? Even if these people are just possible descendants?"

Chi would lay her head against him, wondering how much of it lay beside his own tale.

All she had to go off of, was the stories she was told yesterday. But it seems as if that was much longer ago.

She would speak, just as her deity spoke to her.
"He shared the name surname as you. But I don't know of his true relevance to us. For all we know it's just a coincidence. We... I, don't know what's really the truth anymore."

And what she said was nothing but pure. There was nothing to provide as evidence to the authenticity of the tales. They could have been made up, or just tied to little informational bits that had no real importance.

#8Shura Ranzu † 

Running Forward March (命) Empty Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:19 pm

Shura Ranzu †
As Shura hugged Chi, he smelled the faint smell of blood and decay. Something in there had been caged for a while. He knew the girl was a bit crazy, but in this world you had to be a bit mad to make it through each day. This was a smell he had become accustom too over the years. Squeamish at first but it became normal for him. Not that he killed a lot or left a trail of bodies in his wake. More so humanity was self destructive and he has seen first hand what man was capable of. He felt the warmth of her body against his. She then spoke more, something quite strange. It was as if someone else was speaking through her at that moment.

He looked down, listening to her speak, his last name held a lot more meaning than he thought. Geno wasn’t just a figment of his imagination but someone who had come and long gone. It was just a shame Shura and Geno parted ways for the time being. Maybe he was more like Geno than he could possibly imagine. It was true what some people say, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. He felt the need to mention it after she finished. He let go and pulled back to get a good look at her. Still relatively close his eyes met hers.

“I come from a long line of warriors, each from a different walk of life. Geno Ranzu was the beginning of my family name. Does that mean anything to you and your god?”

He could only assume her deity was once someone who Geno knew from long ago. Someone else who achieved the ability to transcend time, space and understanding. It was a wild idea, but not to wild when one lives in a world of magic. It was something to marvel at no doubt. All he could do was await the answer she had to share with his query.

#9Chisu Lau Manji 

Running Forward March (命) Empty Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:42 pm

Chisu Lau Manji

HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN
WHAT HAPPENED TO US?

"You just had to pick Geno's descendant... Why couldn't it be Yato, or Kaito. Besides I think they liked me at least. . . "

Chi begun to tear up, knowing that her god was once a mortal was something to take in. Either her guardian was nothing more than something beyond human, making her something different than she was told, or she was nothing more than a cursed being, bound to her flesh-

". . . Your father told you about the Mizuzoku. That is what I am."

It all came to her at once, solidifying her fears and her safety. What was she to make of truths and lies? No, it wasn't for her to decide. It was all for Shura to make of it. What he decided, was what they both would follow. Chi was loyal, it was in her blood to follow the footsteps of her employer, her master, her sensei, her Dangnim.

"She won't admit it." Chi would tell the man, "But she once knew a Geno. He wore a mask like you have. other than that, she won't tell me anymore. Her powers were something that rivaled other mages, but her own skill was below any of them. Long ago, it was said that the two, Geno and my Nameless God, both possessed the power to preform any magic.

And like we are now, my god followed the faint trail of Ranzu."

She hated to admit it, but if he was from the long line of this powerful mage, and it was true who he was. Then it meant her god was evil and cursed. She, he, whatever face she bore in her life. She lived for one thing only.

For the glory of life and death. And it was not always her own.

#10Shura Ranzu † 

Running Forward March (命) Empty Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:31 am

Shura Ranzu †
Shura awaited an answer eagerly, she began to tear up. He was a bit thrown off at first, wanting to say something quickly but she began to speak. Telling a short story of her god and the past. Like Geno, Shura favored a mask and let it become apart of his identity. Shura was aware of the fact. It was a bit of a scary thought, someone with that kind of monstrous power being able to conjure anything at will. Usually most magic users were locked into a single affinity but somehow he managed to break that barrier and confuse any understanding of magic. Of course that kind of ability was lost to time. The Ranzu family was known for its warring nature and fierce tenacity. It didn’t matter what they used they were a dangerous breed of people that kept to themselves usually. Using his one arm he grabbed a cloth from his back pocket.

A bleach white cloth that was used as a handkerchief to keep himself clean. Once again, like that day in the park he was showing his kind nature. Wiping the ears from her face he spoke.

“Fate works in mysterious ways. Crossing paths like we did was no accident or chance. Our ancestors were drawn to each other, even if for a short time, I am sure it was something special. Let's just enjoy the time we have together now, their time has passed and it's our turn.”

After he finished wiping her tears he placed the cloth back in her pocket. The sun had began to set on this day and there was still a lot that needed to get done. “It’s getting late and I am getting hungry, let’s go grab a bite to eat shall we?” With that being said walked past her and exited the area in search of substance.

[Exit]

#11Chisu Lau Manji 

Running Forward March (命) Empty Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:42 am

Chisu Lau Manji

HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN
WHAT HAPPENED TO US?

". . . I remember that day now. . . " the spirit spoke, and only her disciple would listen. "There was a beast, his name was Ragnar I believe. Mages united, no matter what guild they were from. That must have been when I saw his magic. He could create false memories of his past to learn magics. It was probably why he never kept anyone around. He must have lost track of the truth. I on the other hand saw his magic, along with others. I could only recreate what I saw. He could create anything he thought of."

The story lingered in her mind as the man cared for her. Her stomach would growl at the mention of food. She wasn't sure when the last time she ate was. It would be nice to get back into things, even if it was a mission to get paid. She begged for normalcy. She wanted her life back.

And she wasn't talking about her father.

[/exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum