Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fool in the rain [Private]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Lacie Eventide 

Fool in the rain [Private] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:35 am

Lacie Eventide
She took another shot and nodded when Baron asked if she wanted to know about him. This drink was gross, gave her the shivers but she didn't tend to give up about it, maybe it finally made her feel a bit better. Something like being able to hold her liquor and the like. She listened, leaned on her left hand and nodded when he said things, "I have never been in Bosco." but he continued on and she had no time to ask how it was. But that was fine, she would forget about it after tonight anyway. She couldn't help but laugh when he turned the conversation towards her, talking about being stiff and that she couldn't be looking for a good time. "Oh I'm sure looking for a good time. It's just difficult to find." she couldn't help but laugh another time more and looked at the waiter finally bringing the food and she took a bite of the salad to get rid of the liquor taste but he found her wine glass and filled it up, pushing it towards her. Calling her a princess, the exact same word that Alice had called her months ago, which made her take a big sip.

"You might not want to believe it, but I'm trrrying," she lingered on the r without noticing, "To find my sister and make sure that she gets what she deserves, which between you and me is a big hard slap on her cheek. The bitch." She said and nodded, normally she wouldn't say it like that but after a third shot of tequila and barely any food in her stomach or none at all yet, and no body that was accustomed to alcohol, it was going fast. She took another big gulp off her filled wine glass. "And I can't wait to find her." she giggled.

#27Baron 

Fool in the rain [Private] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:31 pm

Baron
The more he watched the more his interest would return to the woman before him, she was clearly getting quite intoxicated and took a large sip of the drink he poured her with no hesitation. She seemed to have commitment, though he wasn’t nearly as buzzed as she was his own high was coming on its own. He watched her for a moment, not touching his soup, he would only watch. Lacie was hiding more to herself than she let on for sure, she was stiff, rigid, and rude, the exact opposite of him, excusing his own rudeness from time to time. He posted up on the table with an elbow, his palm holding his chin as he continued to watch. Just after she took a big gulp of tequilla he made sure to top her off and refill it, he’d make sure that she wasn’t going to be low on booze tonight, whenever that glass seemed half empty he’d fill her right back up rather she wanted it or not. It was fun to get others drunk, it was even more fun to get others chocolate wasted, but given the lack of chocolate he had to settle for getting her sauced out of her mind and maybe into that hotel room if he was careful.

Just as he began pouring a drink for himself, she had a slip of the tongue or so he thought given the nature of her words. She wanted to find her sister and deliver a not so tender slap to her cheek and from the sounds of it, it wasn’t going to be a tap on the bum. She had malicious intent and Baron wanted more, much more. “Hmm, that’s interesting and all but…” he made his shot overflow, “Why do you want to slap her? Oh take another drink.” he pushed his shot glass towards her.

Fool in the rain [Private] - Page 2 MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#28Lacie Eventide 

Fool in the rain [Private] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:52 pm

Lacie Eventide
After that one big gulp, which made her throat burn, she quickly took another bite of salad and she realized that even though she worded it, well friendly and nothing altogether weird, she was saying too much about her quest for Alice. So she needed to shut up and made sure she didn't say too much, she eyed the glass that he refilled and took another bite of the salad. It was the alcohol of course, she needed to go on carefully, her whole plan was ruined anyway. It was better to give up and not say anything anymore at all.

She noticed the push of his glass towards her but she shook her head and tried to find her way out of this mess, "Because she is a liar." and this grin appeared on her face but disappeared soon again, reminding herself that she looked weird if she grinned, "You know what the problem is, my sister has always find tricky ways to blame me for her doing, for her issues. It took me years to find out why I was always punished, I always thought my mother didn't like me. Now I figured it out, she even admitted it." She was turning the whole situation around, "She plays the innocent one. She does this great job, amazing life, so called important friends, lovely boyfriend, everything is perfect but it is all a facade and all her friends and her boyfriend, they deserve the truth before they get ruined by her as well. Now I do have to say that everything is not as dark as it sounds like that, I mean I manage fine but sometimes, enough is enough, you know? Hence why I was super grumpy when I met you, she ought to be around here but I can't find her. She is hiding from me, I'm sure of it." She sighed and took another bite of the salad, she needed to eat more if she wanted to drink more and not get too drunk.

#29Baron 

Fool in the rain [Private] - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:03 pm

Baron

Baron would slurp down his soup and wipe down his lips with a napkin, “We should get to the hotel room.” he smiled, “We’ll take this with us.” he stood up and dusted himself off. He was a little sluggish and dizzy but he was fine so far. He looked up at the ceiling the lights were too bright, it seemed he had drunk too much, “I call the couch.” he stumbled towards the door and chuckled, not waiting for her. He knew she would come in time as part of their deal to work together, but for now he would get going to the hotel so he could get some sleep. He took a pouch of jewels out of his pocket and put it on the table. “This one is on me pretty lady.” he laughed, stumbling off once again and opening the door. He would have to find the place, but eh, he would eventually it wasn’t like she would make him walk around blindly right? Erm, he didn’t know her that well after all. She was so pretty, he liked her a lot but he had to be his own man on this one. She was crazy...

-exit-

Fool in the rain [Private] - Page 2 MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#30Lacie Eventide 

Fool in the rain [Private] - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:38 am

Lacie Eventide
She narrowed her eyes as he suggested to go to the hotel room and she simply nodded. She had just told him things and he didn't reply. She wasn't entirely sure if she should give up on her plan but it was probably better if she did. Besides the alcohol was messing with her mind. She followed him, surprised that he had jewels as she had offered to pay, that's how this whole thing started because he was sitting in the rain. She had to keep her eyes on this guy or make sure to get away but since he already sort of dibsed the couch and she had offered it, she couldn't turn back now and she simply took her umbrella and followed the fool of a man outside.

She would guide Baron to her hotel, making sure the room was changed to an annex appartment where there indeed was a couch and seperate rooms. But apparently Baron didn't even hear anymore that there was another room with a bed in which he could sleep as he crashed on the couch and she simply let him there. It was not of her worry. She wandered into the bedroom that she picked, locked the door and started to sit down and rethink her plan. Who knew what the next options were.

Exit.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum