Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

One size fits all [private|Rishi and Kenny]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Rishi Namatzu 

One size fits all [private|Rishi and Kenny] Empty Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:10 am

Rishi Namatzu
Rishi Namatzu

It was a nice, relaxing day in the small town of Hargeon, the ocean breeze flowing through coming off the waves, the clear blue skies, the bright and hot looking sun. In reality, the sun brushed against the skin and was as soft as a feather, not hot at all. Rishi however, had not felt this was a day for relaxing as she was out shopping for clothes. The relaxing days in Hargeon were the perfect times to go shopping, as everyone was at home well... relaxing, and so the stores aren't crowded. There were still a few groups of people outside but RIshi didn't have any problem with that. She ran into a shoe store and came back out later, with around 5 bags. She immediately ran back out and as she did, she crashed into a familiar someone who she had only encountered once before and as that happened, her bags had gotten scattered all over the floor. "Oh my gosh i'm so sorry! I didn't mean to- wait... do I know you?" She said with a curious tone. She had already had a feeling that she knew this guy, but she just needed a bit more proof to complete her puzzle that she was playing in her mind. She was planning on acting like not knowing him but they might be able to get a good (and not awkward feeling) conversation. And now she knew his name, and no it isn't Mr. Nice guy, that was just an embarrassing fail and she wasn't proud of it. She just had to get that out of her mind and turn over a new leaf with this guy.

Right after she asked her question, she squatted down and began to pick up her scattered bag. Jeez she always had to be such a
clumsy little girl when it came to people, and well, having any friends really. Wait... maybe she could make this guy her friend. He seems like the friendly type, and she didn't really have a problem with new friends. But last time they met he asked if she was lost, as if she was a little kid straying from home. If she had a home, she most likely would have responded but since she doesn't, she just avoided the question, making it seem as if he didn't need to ask his question as it was already correct, but that was not the case here. She sort of did run away from home, for all the right reasons. For some odd reason she had a soft spot for this guy, even though with any other person she would have already punched them in the face for making her drop her newly bought stuff, not fit for being scattered all over the ground.

Tags: @Kenny
Word Count: 464/200
Notes: Let's all be friends, ne?

One size fits all [private|Rishi and Kenny] Untitled_drawing
#2Kenny 

One size fits all [private|Rishi and Kenny] Empty Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:31 pm

Kenny

Kenny nodded his head as he listened to the beat coming out of the restaurant he had just dined in not too long ago. The band was poppin’ to say the least, though they were clasical they had a strange flavour to them a bit of jazz perhaps? An interesting tone of music for a newly transformed guy. He flipped a coin in his right hand as he leaned against one of the place’s exterior walls. Just to hold the wall up for a few minutes was his goal as a toothpick protruded from his laxed lips. What could be said? It was the middle of the day and he was feeling good about himself, like he had lost the weight of the world on his shoulders. “I think i’ve had enough hangin’ around here.” he flipped his coin a last time and departed from the wall. The streets were busy today and to be truthful he stuck out a bit because of his constant wearing of suits, but boy did he feel like a million jewels when he wore one. Sadly, just as he turned a corner THUMP, a tiny body bumped into his obviously larger form, part of the reason he didn’t go bouncing to the ground unlike his tiny new acquaintance… Lavender eyes watched as they scrambled to get their bags, be it he was a gentlemen he would help them only for a question to arise from their lips. “Eh?” was his only reply as he looked at her with a cocked brow, “Well, well… I think you do know me.”

His confused glare turned into a pleased smile as he looked down at the young woman before him, she was one of the younglings he met at the diner a few weeks ago, how nice. Once her bags were all gathered up he stood up and helped her stand on her dainty little feet with a smirk on his face, “My, my… What’s a tiny little thing like you doing out? Some shopping? Buying some soup for grandma? Ya know, because you have to take her, her food before the big bad wolf comes and tries to eat her… You know? The kids story? Well… You need a red hood… I’m sure you know it…” he slapped himself on the forehead, “I mean hey little one, it’s you again. What are you up to out here?”

One size fits all [private|Rishi and Kenny] Qurywgl
#3Rishi Namatzu 

One size fits all [private|Rishi and Kenny] Empty Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:39 pm

Rishi Namatzu
Rishi Namatzu

Rishi had been confused by all of the things that this strange man was saying. He helped her up and she nodded, but then after he had said all of that weird stuff about some kind of fairy tale he had lost her. She had no idea what he was talking about, as she grew up in a place where no one really cared about her and she was practically alone for most of her childhood. Once he called her little her rage had gotten fired up and she was getting ready to show this guy what was on her mind, maybe even kick him in the balls. Then again, she had to remain civilized and make sure that she didn't get out of control. All she had to do is pretend like she had no problem with what he just said and everything would turn out just fine. "I'm doing okay, still living the usual life around here. How have you been doing? I'm actually pretty surprised to see you here. To be completely honest, I didn't think I would see you again for a really long time, as you seem like the traveling type," she said while dusting her skirt off and letting out a small sneeze, but tried to conceal it as much as possible. Today was going to end up being extremely weird, she could already tell, but maybe her predictions could be wrong maybe today couldn't be too bad.

The sun was beaming right onto them, and she had realized that she had no shadow, and stepped into the shade immediately, trying not to draw attention. Blending in like this was going to be hectic and she was going to have to get used to this whole thing, but it most likely wouldn't be too long before she got into the swing of things and didn't even have to think about the normal things she has to think about right now.

Tags: @Kenny
Word Count: 326/200
Notes: Let's all be friends, ne?

One size fits all [private|Rishi and Kenny] Untitled_drawing
#4Kenny 

One size fits all [private|Rishi and Kenny] Empty Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:17 pm

Kenny
Kenny rubbed his wrist and tilted his head, this little girl was something else. Had to be around 19… N-nah he couldn’t think about that sort of thing. He was like a father figure to her, she no doubt looked up to him like he was her dad. Kenny was honored to have someone so little look up to him like that. It almost brought a tear to his eye as he thought about it, being a dad was tough and honestly it was a good thing this kid was already up there in age. Else he’d look like a scum bag like he did with that tiny little thing that cell blocked him from… Oh Cell, where art thou Cell? Are you dead? Probably, but why did he had to COCK BLOCK KENNY, that was a recurring theme in his life, women and men always cock blocking him as if he were some sort of martyr. He just wanted… Oh right the kid. He would pat her on the head and nod, “You take care now, ya hear?” he added as he dusted her off, adjusted her clothing nice and straight on one knee and ruffled her hair. “Alright champ, you said something about traveling? Well yeah, I travel a lot only way to meet woman these days.” he nodded.

and with that he backed away, "Be sure to swing by the inn if you need me, unless i have a lady friend kid. I'll be seeing you." he nodded to her once again and vanished into the crowd. What a cute child.

-exit-

One size fits all [private|Rishi and Kenny] Qurywgl

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum