Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crocus - Magnolia (Travel by Walking)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tori Lancaster 

Crocus - Magnolia (Travel by Walking) Empty Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:35 am

Tori Lancaster
Starting back towards the town of Magnolia, home of the Fairy Tail guild, she walked silently staring at the ground. She wondered what would be waiting for her, as she had been gone a decent while. Had Kazumi forgiven her? Could she forgive her? Surely by now the entire guild was aware of her failure in Era while protecting the Magister's Index, as well as the one in Sigehart Mountains against the being known as Cell. Would she even be welcome back? Tori had done nothing but bring shame and dishonor to Fairy Tail since she joined, so why should she go back? They would probably be better off without her anyway.

As these thoughts crept into her mind, her pace began to slow until she came to a complete stop. Tears started to well in her eyes and her knees felt weak. She dropped to a kneeling position and started to cry again, just like in the town square in Crocus. "Psyduck...I don't think I can go back. They don't want me there. Why would they? I do nothing but bring misery to everyone I get close to. If I were you, I'd r-" Her words were interrupted by an orange flipper smacking Tori across the face. Psyduck began yelling at the ice mage, though she still couldn't fully understand him, she knew full well that he was scolding her. In the middle of his rant, he closed in to hug Tori, softening his voice as he did so. She sniffled as she looked into Psyduck's eyes, also now welling with tears before hugging him back. "Thank you, Psyduck. I needed that." She said before rising to her feet and wiping her eyes dry. "Now then, you ready to head back home?"

300/300

TORI HAS TRAVELED TO MAGNOLIA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum