Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting the guildmates [Houren]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Shin Sekai 

Meeting the guildmates [Houren] Empty Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:26 am

Shin Sekai
Shin woke up back in his room holding his head as he pulled himself out of bed and dressed himself to leave the Inn for a nice relaxing day on the town. Man I need to do something relaxing today. he thought walking the bright streets of Crocus "Why doesn't anyone from the guild talk to me." he complained ruffling his hair in frustration at the fact that he has only met others by chance or just pure luck. As he walked past his normal cafe's and pubs he smelled the scent of something rather sweet. Shin followed the scent until he found himself on top of a hill that had a view of the entry Holy City "This view is amazing..." he whispered to himself as he went to sit down on the hill.

As he sat on the hill Shin felt ass if he was forgetting to do something that was really important I could just sleep here for days. Maybe I should draw it for mom and send it to her. he thought as he laid back on the grass and pulled a blue rose out of his hair and smelled it. "I have found my relaxing spot." he said as the wind blew softly across his face as the petals of the rose blew away layer by layer.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum