Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Searching on icy ground [Selena]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Akiva Xerxes 

Searching on icy ground [Selena] Empty Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:12 pm

Akiva Xerxes
How he arrived in Crocus and what he was planning to do here was just a little bit of a weird. He wasn't a big fan of the capital but hej ust had to be here from time to time and visit people that had to matter to him but he didn't feel like.. meeting.

Today he was walking around in town, not sure what to do now he was here and didn't have to meet anyone specific. He might needed something to drink and he headed over to a stand on the street that sold coffee and he would just take a cup to go. With his back to the vendure and his cup in his left hand, he sighed. He should have stayed in Hargeon.

#2Selena Maelstrom 

Searching on icy ground [Selena] Empty Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:47 am

Selena Maelstrom
Another cold day in Crocus. Great. Although  Selena  was fairly used to the cold  it by no means lessened  her annoyance at it. Even though  she was wrapped up in many layers, the last being a big puffy jacket and sweatpants,  she still found the cold creeping  in. There was only  one thing  for it. A hot beverage!

Selena  made her way to the local coffee stand, the one  she usually stopped at for convince  and good service. It was a nice place, although  small it served  amazing  drinks. Especially  the hot kind. As Selena walked, rubbing  her hands rogether to try and gain any jeat at all, she noticed a new face around the stall. Selena knew the regulars  at this stage having gone to the stall so much and this person  wasnt. Slightly skeptical of the new person Selena  walked by them and ordered  some hot choclate to go. She wasn't  planning on staying  long that was for sure!

Searching on icy ground [Selena] BLlZQ5m
#3Akiva Xerxes 

Searching on icy ground [Selena] Empty Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:59 am

Akiva Xerxes
Akiva was a bit surprised in how the world worked in Crocus. Sure he didn't look like your average nice morning person.. this was all because he wasn't. He didn't even like mornings and he didn't like people. He sort of missed being home. But he had to be here for a couple of reasons and thus that's why he was here. Someone was looking at him, a girl, and she didn't seem to smile at him either. The non-polite thing that he wanted to say was: Is there something wrong? but all he did was give a small smile, trying to be charming (and hopefully left alone) and "Good morning."

Did he look like a newbie here because he felt like that. As if every citizen of Crocus knew that he didn't come from here and neither did belong here. He would see what happened as he took a sip of his dark coffee.

#4Selena Maelstrom 

Searching on icy ground [Selena] Empty Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:34 pm

Selena Maelstrom
"Mornin" Selena replied not making eye contact yet looking at the man. Selena was sizing the man up. He looked like a new face around here and Selena hated to prejudge people, but this guy did not like the law abiding type. So after Selena got her coffee she would approach the man. He had a lighter shade of hair than her and a very well defined jawline which could be used as a knife it was that defined. From a distance one could say that they might be related in some regard. "Hey there." Selena began standing beside the man, then taking another sip of her piping hot coffee. "You seem new around these parts, would I be right?" She then asked. Selena always felt it best to try and be friendly before going all bad cop on the suspect. The man didn't particularly smell guilty but one could never be too careful.

#5Akiva Xerxes 

Searching on icy ground [Selena] Empty Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:21 pm

Akiva Xerxes
Right he didn't know if he was rude, if she was rude if it was just normal to ignore each other while being in Crocus. It was a bit weird. But he was here with a reason so he didn't feel like backing out of this. He was simply here to drink his coffee, maybe buy some food and leave. He was taking a sip, wondering what to do with his breakfast when the woman he just greeted, greeted him again. So he turned to look at her. She was around ten centimeters shorter than he was, so not that much but he was just a little surprised about her change in behaviour. She asked him a question as if she could read the word new on his forehead. "Ah yeah, I arrived the day before yesterday. Trying to find the nicest coffee in town. I believe this is the place." He said, trying to be nice. He wasn't really in the mood for being nice but for some reason he felt like a whole inspection was waiting on him.

#6Selena Maelstrom 

Searching on icy ground [Selena] Empty Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:39 pm

Selena Maelstrom
The man replied casually not passing any remarks on Selena's question. He said he arrived the day before yesterday. Maybe from oak, or another place wrought with crime? Selena thought quickly. The man said that he wanted to find the best coffee in place and that here was good. "It is the best for such a small place. The larger shops have better extras like muffins and such, but as far as coffee this place has it beat." Selena remarked casually as she took a sip. Damn keep the ball rolling, you have to find out. Selena thought taking her lips off her cup. "You say that you arrived here the other day? Where from? I'm thinking of travelling from here in a bit and wanted to make sure the place had good coffee." Selena said with her signature "On duty" smile. It was sweet and innocent and not at all suspicious. The question itself was a little crude but it would have to do as of right now.

#7Akiva Xerxes 

Searching on icy ground [Selena] Empty Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:04 am

Akiva Xerxes
Again she was some kind of mystery. He wouldn't say that he probably wasn't a mystery but it didn't matter. He wasn't doing something illegal was he? For buying coffee. He gave the woman a smile, simply because she was stating that this coffee was good but if you wanted something extra, you had to go to the bigger stands. His eyes carried over the stall that they were standing. He wasn't interested in muffins and the like, which was the whole reason that he hadn't noticed it wasn't there. "I should remember that."

She continued the conversation and he first took a sip of his coffee. "I'm from Hargeon. They have good coffee there. They also have nice small restaurants. If you are a fan, you should definitely try it out." he said with a short laugh. He wasn't sure what she was trying to do except for make him feel uncomfortable. Weird he wasn't 17 anymore, he was 27 for crying out loud.

#8Selena Maelstrom 

Searching on icy ground [Selena] Empty Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:32 am

Selena Maelstrom
"Hargeon, nice place." Selena said bringing the coffee to her lips once again to take a long sip this time. Using the time of her sip to think Selena wondered what to ask him next. This interrogation wasn't going as well as she hoped. His answers were not the most descriptive and rather vague. He did not even mention the names of the restaurants. Oh wait Hargeon, as in Blue Pegasus Hargeon? Yeah that place is very nice, I wasn't there myself but I've heard loads off friends" Selena then said taking the cup away from her mouth rather abruptly. "I don't suppose you know any Blue Pegasus members? It wouldn't be a bad idea to get to know people from other guilds and I have yet to meet a Blue Pegasus Mage." Selena then said with a cheerful smile. There now she would know. Although he could simply lie and say he was not in any guild, Selena knew that if he said he wasn't in Blue Pegasus he would be in another guild, and probably a dark one at that!

#9Akiva Xerxes 

Searching on icy ground [Selena] Empty Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:03 am

Akiva Xerxes
Actually the only place he recently been for the past couple of years was Hargeon, he was so familiar with it that it didn't even come to mind to mention names. Everyone there knew the best places. He couldn't actually recall a not good place there.

When she said he probably didn't know a Blue Pegasus member, he became slightly offended for some reason. He was one. Okay it wasn't written on his forehead but it was weird to assume things. "You're talking to one." is what he said in a calm manner, he shouldn't be offended by something so small, so unimportant. "So I know a few. In case you need something. Recommendation for hotels or so if you ever go. I don't know what you are looking for obviously."

#10Selena Maelstrom 

Searching on icy ground [Selena] Empty Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:18 pm

Selena Maelstrom
"Oh good, so you- I mean You are in Blue pegasus? Nice very nice guild. i know a few people from it. They are pretty cool. Get it. Ahh okay Well anyway I think i can manage if i ever get to go to Hargeon. Thanks for everything, i'll see ya around then." Selena said as she just went and left. he was not in a dark guild so that was all she needed to know thankfully. Well now she was going to leave crocus, but not to Hargeon to somewhere else. Maybe Orchida or somewhere she could do something.
exit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum