Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lavender Lightning w/ Aleksandr

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1September Vollan 

Lavender Lightning w/ Aleksandr Empty Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:10 pm

September Vollan
To be kind."
"When angry people are tired of being lonely, they learn...

The sky rumbled ominously overhead as the weather finally began to deteriorate into a mess. September sighed gently as she opened her black umbrella right before the rain started coming down. She could barely see the moon behind the thick clouds that occupied the horizon. It had been like this all day. The sky had threatened to break at any moment so September had stayed in her hotel room and preoccupied herself for a while. She couldn't take it for long though. She had been going stir crazy just sitting there and it got to the point where she just had to get out. September pursed her lips in annoyance. "Of course it would start raining as soon as I come outside. Its fine though, I'll find anything to do but sit in there...

September rounded the corner and spied what seemed to be a tavern. While she was too young to drink, she wasn't too young to get a bite to eat. The raven-haired woman made her way towards the door, dodging puddles the whole way.

A bell jingled gently as she opened the door and was greeted to the smell of cinnamon. The woman with lavender eyes smiled a bit. The smell reminded her of her mother for some reason... September shook out her umbrella and left it by the door. She noticed the there were actually a god amount of people in the building. There were some men in the far corner drinking, a slew of couples scattered around, and there were some other people flying solo like she was. September - with her wallet in hand - sat down in a booth by herself and grabbed a menu. She took her time admiring the menu while she waited for a server to come her way. She wasn't going to rush them though. After being a waitress for a couple years, she knew how it was to be one of them...

outfit
• tagged: @Alek
• notes:  

[img][/img]
Fortune Wheel | Sheet | Profile
#2Aleksandr Sokolov 

Lavender Lightning w/ Aleksandr Empty Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:38 am

Aleksandr Sokolov

COME LITTLE LIGHT
come away to the darkness

It was raining today, Aleksandr always liked the aroma it produces after falling on the ground. He was feeling hungry for a while and the rain wasn't able to stop him from getting to a tavern and getting a bite and some drinks. He was wearing a black slicker over his grey Oxford Shirt with black ace jeans and leather loafers. He had high-fade hair style right now, with his longer hair blown on top of his head. It didn't take him much time to get there, he lived close to it and that was the reason he chose it because he didn't want to walk much, he was feeling very lazy as of now but food was a must.

After entering the tavern, he hung his jacket and caught a smell of cinnamon coming from somewhere around the tavern, for now he could just bear it without complaining about the smell which he didn't like. There he saw a girl for an odd reason, seemed familiar to him and that's why he went ahead and asked her a question if he knew her or not, even if she didn't he would ask to sit with her, after reaching September he asked her "Do I know you and may I sit here?" and if she would allow him to sit there then he would go ahead and look at the menu in order to something or would just go with what she would order.

TAG: @Ember
WORDS: xxx
SHORT NOTES
credit to nat of adoxography.

#3September Vollan 

Lavender Lightning w/ Aleksandr Empty Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:54 am

September Vollan
To be kind."

September might have had it wrong. From what she read of the menu, it seemed to be a gastropub because some of the dishes available were of a very high caliber. Then again, most of the restaurants in Crocus were. It would seem they had a standard to set. "Hmmm...", she mused gently. There were so many options too... The raven-haired woman was about to turn to the next page when she felt a presence next to her. She looked up and her lavender eyes met stark red orbs. Why did they look so familiar...?

Her confusion only doubled when the red-eyed man proceeded to ask her if he knew her from somewhere. So she wasn't going crazy from being cooped up in her hotel room all day! September gave the man a gentle smile and gestured that he could sit if he wished. When or if he sat, September would hand him a menu and continue to leaf through hers. "Your face...does look oddly familiar. Have you ever been to Hargeon? My mother... used to run a tavern much like this out on the south side. We might've met there. I'm September. What's your name?" September couldn't place his handsome face but those eyes... She'd seen them before. But where?

outfit
• notes:  

[img][/img]
#4Aleksandr Sokolov 

Lavender Lightning w/ Aleksandr Empty Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:34 am

Aleksandr Sokolov

COME LITTLE LIGHT
She's got a smile that seems to me, reminds me of childhood memories where everything was as fresh as a bright blue sky.

The woman, September allowed him to sit as he did and she handed him a menu to look through it like she was. Where did her remember this woman from? Why did she look so oddly familiar to him? What was the thing about her that he couldn't remember. She then spoke up to him if he has been to Hargeon, Hargeon! Yes now he remembered that he met her in a tavern or something which she cleared out saying that it was run by her mom. Trying to make conversation, he remarked that her eyes were actually remarkable and he would go ahead and when she introduced herself as September he would go ahead and  say "You have beautiful eyes..." and then make a quick answer to her question "My name's Aleksandr and I do remember you from the tavern..you served me food now that I remember and I don't really know what happened after it. My memory's kind of bad and to what I think, it was like a year ago." as a waitress would come and ask for their orders and would note down as Alek would say "I'd like cold water. You can the lady about what she wants. Also, for starters I'll like the Medu Vada." just in case if September was wondering what it was, Aleksandr spoke to her "It's an Indian Dish, eaten as breakfast or a snack just in case if you were wondering about what it is."

WORDS: xxx
SHORT NOTES

#5September Vollan 

Lavender Lightning w/ Aleksandr Empty Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:56 pm

September Vollan
To be kind."

Alek's words caught September off-guard a bit. No one had said such a thing about her eyes in...ever. She found a light blush entering her cheeks but she didn't say anything. His partial recollection of their first meeting actually brought the memory back for September. She had to have been twelve or thirteen. She could see a younger version of Alek looking at her with a shy little smile on his face. It made September herself smirk a bit.

The lavender-eyed woman smiled politely at the waitress when she came up and whipped out her trusty notepad. She raised an eyebrow slightly at Alek's choice of appetizer. His palette suggested that he was much more than a pretty face. September smiled a little more.

"I'll have a orange juice to drink and some of the chilled tiramisu, please." The waitress scrawled it down and told them it should be about ten minutes of the food. September nodded and looked back into Alek's stark red eyes. Her lips parted a bit in surprise as he explained the dish he'd asked for. "I was just about to ask, actually!" She chuckled a bit and pushed some of her dark hair from her eyes. "So, what brings you to Crocus? Or do you live here?"

outfit
• notes:  

[img][/img]
#6Aleksandr Sokolov 

Lavender Lightning w/ Aleksandr Empty Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:57 am

Aleksandr Sokolov

Lavender Lightning
The Pandaman is the supreme authority

Aleksandr noticed when September gave off a light blush off his comment, probably because his words caught her off-guard. Element of surprise it was that he had a gift of thankfully to catch ladies off-guard but anyways. It seemed that she ordered an orange juice with a Italian dessert, she ordered dessert in the starters? Oh well, never mind for it didn't matter to him. When he explained the thing he ordered to her, her reply was that she was just about to ask what it was. He would smile a bit, more like a polite one.

She would then go ahead to ask what brought him to Crocus, two reason: Knights meeting and his team, so he spoke "Well, two reasons. First being, I'm a Rune Knight and we had a meeting here, second being my brother and my team cause I want to stick close to them cause safekeeping the folks that live here and providing justice to all. How about you? What brings you here or you actually live here?" he would speak as their food would arrive, pretty quick. Just 10 minutes it was, good service. The waitress would serve it on their table as Alek would give her a polite smile and say "Thanks." and would then turn to September and say "Lunch's on me." and would take a small bite of his food, he didn't like to share food. So he didn't ask her if she wanted it, he would now hope that she won't feel bad about it him being greedy of food. Besides, he had taken a bite out of the first one of the two there, So he could offer her some later.

WORDS: ###
SHORT NOTES

#7Aleksandr Sokolov 

Lavender Lightning w/ Aleksandr Empty Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:26 am

Aleksandr Sokolov
With no further response from September, feeling ignored and insulted. Alek got up and threw his bill there, he would then walk out in style and just go towards his inn seeing that no one really wanted to talk to him, he didn't feel good by what people thought of him or they didn't just talk to him because they didn't want to didn't matter to him, he reached his inn and walked up the stairs before jumping on the bed and tryin' to relax, he was a bit hungry and tired but he didn't give a fuck. He drifted into sleep fast.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum